嘿,比克 - 嘿
Hey, Bic. - Hey.
你怎么样? - 很好
How you doing? - Real good.
很好
Real good, yeah.
好 - 嘿,你的…
Good. - Hey, your...
你的冰箱制冷不怎么好了,艾米
Your fridge ain't cold enough, Ames.
是吗?
Really?
可能是冷凝器线老化了
It's probably old condenser coils.
如果你愿意,我一会帮你检查下
I can take a look at it later, if you want.
好啊,太好了 不是吗?很好
Yeah, that'd be great. Right? That'd be good.
对 - 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
好的 - 酷
All right. - Cool.
你能回来真好
It's real good to have you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
别那么说,太客气了
For a bit. For a bit, anyway.
一会见
See you.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
嘿,伙计们,再来点啤酒!
Hey, guys! More beer!
你朋友们经常这样样么?
Do your friends do things like that a lot?
怎么样?
Do what a lot?
我是说,他不经我同意就直接进来
I mean, he just walked in here uninvited,
从冰箱里找啤酒,然后坐下
grabbed a beer out of the fridge, sat down.
说着“嘿,来吧”
"Hey, come on in."
就像那样 你们这里的人都这样?
What, is that normal?
别这么说
Come on.
在这里,人人都互相信任
We all trust each other here.
我们甚至都不锁门
We don't even lock our doors.
我总是忘锁
That's one thing I do miss.
如果这是你们的风俗 那就这样吧
If that's the way it is, that's the way it is.
哦,这房♥子现在是你的,亲爱的
Well, it's your house now, honey.
你知道吗?
You know?
如果你不喜欢这样 那就直接告诉他们
If you don't like it, just say something.
嗨,查理
Hey, Charlie.
我能占用你一点时间么?
Can I borrow you for a second?
比克
Bic.
你们进展如何? - 进展不错
So how's your work going? - It's going well.
太好了 - 谢谢
Yeah? - Thanks. Yeah.
嘿,你们今天活干完了?
Hey, you guys already done for the day?
嗯,没错
Yeah. You bet.
今天天气不错
It's been a good day.
我们完成了很多工作了
We got a lot accomplished.
但是还没到中午呢
It's not even noon.
我们要去打猎
We're going hunting.
抱歉,我以为我和你说过
Sorry. I thought I told you that.
在这里打猎是个大事
It's kind of a big deal around here.
你不介意吧?如果…
Do you mind? Is that okay if...
恩,我…
Well, I...
哦,我猜
Yeah, I guess.
我是说,如果…如果你们把屋顶搞定了…
I mean, if... If you get the roof done...
当然,当然会搞定
Sure. No, it'll be done.
…你知道,准时完工,跟我们约定的一样
...You know, on time, the agreed time.
当然 - 好的
Of course. - Okay.
那行 - 嘿,查理
All right. - Hey, Charlie.
听着…我不介意
Listen... I don't mind
你的伙计们在我家拿啤酒
your guys helping themselves to some beers.
哦,对了,谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks, by the way, for the beer.
没问题,不用谢 - 非常感谢
Sure, yeah, it's no problem. - Appreciate that.
但是,你的伙计…那个比克
But listen, your guy... Is it Bic?
哦,他不打招呼就直接进我家
Well, he just walked right into the house
你懂的…
and, you know...
该死
Shit.
比克做了什么
Is Bic giving you a reason
让你不相信他吗?
not to trust him or something?
没有
No.
如果发生了,你告诉我 我会解决的
You let me know if that happens, and I'll handle it.
好的
Okay.
行的
All right.
哦,我们该出发了
Well, we better get going.
快装车,伙计们
All right, load it up, guys.
谢谢,伙计们
Thanks, guys.
索姆奈先生 - 怎么了?
Mr. Sumner. - Yeah?
你愿意和我们一起去打猎吗?
Do you want to come hunting with us?
每年这时候
The whitetails really run
白尾鹿很多 - 哦,是么
this time of year. - Hell, yeah.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
不去了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我得去工作 - 你能关掉广播吗?
I got to work. - Can you turn down the scanner?
好的 - 查理那天打着一头
Okay. - Charlie nailed one the other day.
是么?
Did he?
是啊 - 听起来不错
Yeah. - Well, it sounds great,
但是我真的得去写剧本了 这是我来这的目的
but I really got to write. That's why we're here.
我敢打赌来这儿住不是艾米的主意
I bet it wasn't Amy's idea to come live here.
刚大一那会儿
She had that bus schedule memorized about
她就记下所有的巴士时间了
freshman year or so.
好吧,如果你什么时候想
Well, if you ever want to
和我们一起去打猎,随时欢迎
come hunting with us, you just say the word.
我会的
I might take you up on that.
一定 - 好的
You should. - All right.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day, folks.
好的
All right.
你要和他们去打猎?
Go hunting with them?
不,我只是跟他们客套一下
No, I'm just trying to show them a little respect.
再见
Bye;
嘿 - 克里斯,快点
Hi. - Chris, do it already.
快射球 - 等等
Make the shot already. - Wait.
你在等什么? - 必须进袋
What you got? - For sure!
靠!不要!不要!
Fuck! No, no, no, no, no!
不,就差一点
No, I just missed.
只差一点
I just missed.
他应该付我们多少钱?
How much they gonna pay us?
他们两个看起来很有钱
Them two look like they could afford to pay plenty.
我想要多少他们就有多少
Plenty's what the fuck I need.
他们会给我们满意的工钱
They're going to pay us enough.
艾米很漂亮,不是吗? - 她确实漂亮
Amy's looking good, ain't she? - She looked fine.
我打赌他那个走了狗屎运的丈夫
You know, I bet that motherfucking lucky husband
在他成名之前
of hers never had any pussy like that
从未碰过这样的女人 - 嘿,别说了
before he became a big shot. - Hey! Excuse me!
操,伙计! - 别那么说
Fuck, man! - Don't talk like that.
这就对了,轮到谁了? - 20号♥?
You're right about that. Who's next? - Twenty?
25号♥ - 赢的不少,伙计们
Twenty-five. - Big money, boys.
该你了
It's your move.
将军
Check.
我看看
Okay.
这儿,走这一步
Right. "This move now puts black
就把黑子走进僵局中
"into a desperate plight
使其他棋子陷入混乱
"with no possibility of mobilizing his
无法动弹
"or hers disorganized pieces.
黑色可以…
"Black can conveniently use..."
我打赌
Tell you what.
我能在你想好下一步怎么走之前
I bet you I can finish my exercises,
做完运动上♥床♥
get into bed before you make your next move.
好,我跟你赌 - 别看书了
You're on. - Put the book down.
这是作弊
No help.
你应该鼓励我的钻研精神
You should be encouraging my education.
放下书 - 好吧
Drop it. - All right.
好吧,好吧,好,好
All right, all right, all right, all right.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你呢? - 开始
Are you? - Go.
好好想想 - 大卫
Thinking hard. - David!
停!
Stop it!
我知道怎么走了
Got it!
电影精选列表