我不会
I don't think so.
收工了
Heading home.
为什么?
Why?
我们被炒了
We're fired.
5000美元
$5,000.
哦,太棒了
Oh, hell, yes.
五千元?查理,你真会谈价钱
Five grand? Charlie, you got a silver tongue.
嘿
Hey.
我们该走了
We need to go.
去哪? - 你想留在这儿
Where? - You want to stay
你想留在黑水镇
in this town, you want to stay here,
我们就得去看球赛
this is what we do on Friday nights.
这是周五的传统
We go to the game.
我们也不要开跑车了
And we are not taking the Jag.
本季首场球赛
...To the first game of the season
在莫卡文纳体育场举♥行♥
here at Mo Cavanaugh Stadium.
今晚来场快攻如何,教练?
How about a running game tonight, Coach?
这主意不错
That'd be a good idea.
宣布先发阵容
Announcing the starting line-ups
黑水镇贝格队
for your Blackwater Bengals.
我带领这支球队 每次都能打进决赛
I ran this team, and we ran every time to the goddamn playoffs.
老将,波莱奇
Senior; Bo Bloch.
中场休息再说
At halftime, we'll talk about it.
看来像德州高中球队 看在老天的份上
Looks like a fucking Texas high school team, for Christ's sake.
哦,比克
Oh, Bic!
后卫,麦克斯·詹姆斯!
The junior fullback, Max James!
嘿,杰瑞米
Hi, Jeremy.
你最近好吗?
How are you?
资深中卫,亨特·费莱奇!
At halfback, the senior; Hunter Fletcher!
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你很强壮
You're so strong.
为什么不去我爸队里踢球?
How come you never played football for my daddy?
我敢说,如果你踢球,肯定会成为足球明星
I bet, if you played, you would've been a real big star.
愿意和我走走吗?
You want to take a walk with me?
为什么不?
Why not?
我爸找不到我们的
My daddy's not going to find us.
走吧,拉着我
Come on. Take my hand.
我们去散步
Let's go on a walk.
这样就对了
It'll be fine.
走吧
Come on.
6♥4♥号♥,是个新人
Number 6♥4♥, the freshman,
左边锋,乔纳·史宾克!
at left tackle, Jonah Spink!
来吧 - 嘿
Come on. - Hey.
哦
Hey, oh.
各位! - 老兄
Guys! - Man, hey.
嘿 - 把你那该死的帽子脱掉
Hey, oh. - Take your fucking hat off, man.
滚开! - 请你尊重自己的国家
Get off me! - Some fucking respect for your country.
靠!你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck, man! Fuck you!
扁他!
Kick ass!
去他妈的足球!
Fucking football!
今晚大干一场吧!
Play some ball tonight!
今晚我们要让他们好看!
We'll kick some motherfucking ass tonight!
你好吗?
How you doing?
加油!
Let's do it!
加油,加油!
Go, go, 90, 90'
快攻他们,好样的!
Bust 'em up! All night!
漂亮!
Yeah!
贝格队!贝格队!贝格队!
Bengals! Bengals! Bengals!
贝格队!贝格队!贝格队!贝格队!
Bengals! Bengals! Bengals! Bengals!
贝格队!贝格队!
Bengals! Bengals!
没事
It's okay.
别怕
You don't have to be scared.
这里很不错,对吗?
It's a nice spot, right?
我们两个单独在一起的时候可以来这里
This is where we come when we want to be alone.
你喜欢和我单独在一起吗?
Do you like being alone with me?
不,女士
No, ma'am.
你知道吗?你很帅,杰瑞米
You know, you're very handsome, Jeremy.
你有善良的眼睛
You have kind eyes.
我不会伤害你的,明白吗?
I'm not going to hurt you, okay?
我吻你的时候 你喜欢和我一起吗?
When I kiss you, do you want to be alone with me?
你很会接吻
You kiss real nice.
有人告诉过你吗?
Has anyone ever told you that?
加油,加油!
Go, go, 90, 90'
加油!
Go! Go!
加油!
Go, go, go!
12号♥
Number 12,
亨特·费莱奇,界外…
Hunter Fletcher, out of bounds...
嘿
Hey.
查理,有看到珍妮丝吗?
Charlie, y'all seen Janice at all?
我没看见,教练
I ain't seen her, Coach.
她去哪了?
Where the fuck is she?
小姐 - 嗨,教练
Missy. - Hi, Coach.
你看见珍妮丝了吗?
Y'all seen Janice anywhere at all?
没看见
No, I haven't seen her.
也许她去厕所了
Maybe she went to the ladies' room or something.
有谁看到珍妮丝了吗?
Hey, y'all seen Janice anywhere?
没有?都没看到?
No? Not at all?
好吧 - 教练
Okay, fine. What? - Hey, Coach.
我看到她跟杰瑞米·奈尔聊天
I saw her talking to Jeremy Niles.
什么时候?他们在哪儿?
When? Where'd they go?
不知道 - TMD又是杰瑞米·奈尔!
I don't know. - Not fucking Jeremy Niles!
你看到她跟杰瑞米说话
You saw her talking to Jeremy Niles,
竟然没阻止?
you don't say a word?
你应该阻止!
You know better than that.
嘿! - 散开
Hey! Hey! - Break it up.
漂亮! - 别!
Yeah! - No!
散开 - 打他!
Break it up. - Hit him!
20号♥球员犯规,瑞吉·威尔森
...Charged against number 20, Reggie Wilson.
整个球场上都是旗帜
There are flags all over the Held.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想走了吗?我们可以先走
Do you want to go? We can go.
我想待着
I want to stay.
好吧
Okay.
我想试试别的,可以吗?
I want to try something, okay?
行吗?
Okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
会没事的
It'll be nice.
珍妮丝!
Janice!
不,没事
No, it's okay.
你在哪儿?姑娘?
Where are you at, girl?
珍妮丝?
Janice?
杰瑞米…
Jeremy...
珍妮丝!
Janice!
把他打倒! - 珍妮丝?
Put his ass in the ground! - Janice?
“他们听见第四个动物说 ‘过来看啊’”
"They heard the voice of the fourth beast say, 'Come and see."'
住手
Stop it!
杀了那个贱♥人♥!
Kill that motherfucker!
加油!
Yeah!
嘿,珍妮丝?
Hey, Janice?
快出来,我没生气
Come on, now. I'm not mad.
我要杀了这浑蛋
I am going to kill this fucker.
我要亲手杀了他
I'm going to kill him myself.
走吧
Come on.
我们走吧,好不好?
Let's get out of here. You want to go?
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
抱歉 - 来吧
Sorry. - Come on.
打的太烂了 - 根本比不上我们
They ain't got shit, man. - Nothing like what we were.
你还记得吗?
You remember that?
整晚都用左扫腿
Use the left sweep all night.
电影精选列表