8200元
8.2 K.
那只比查理的竞标价多出了一点
That's just a bit more than Charlie bid.
多出来的也给他吧
Give him the balance.
为什么? - 为什么?
Why? - Why?
帮助你的朋友们
Help out your friends.
宝贝,查理和他的朋友们不需要帮助
Baby, Charlie and the boys don't need help,
他们需要的是工作
they need work.
你可以把剩下的给你亲爱的老婆花
You can spend the rest on your adoring wife.
我想参观下这房♥子
I want to see the rest of the house.
带我看看,来啊
Show me. Come on.
你还好吧?
You okay?
挺好
Yeah.
弗卢蒂
Flutie!
你找到了我爸的柴迪科舞曲收藏
Found my parents' zydeco collection.
你父母是爵士迷
Your parents were some pretty cool cats.
没错
Yeah.
好了
All right.
我工作的时候可以放这个
Guess my classical music will have to do when I work.
嘿,这个房♥间太棒了
Hey, this room is amazing.
我都迫不急待想在这儿开始工作了
I can't wait to work in here.
是的
Yeah.
这里非常不错
This is so great.
你很喜欢?
You like it?
是的,很喜欢
Yes, I love it.
很不错
It's amazing.
你好
Hello.
我还记得我爸猎到那头鹿的时候
I remember when my daddy got that deer.
当他挂上那个战利品
When he put up that trophy,
我们开了个大派对
we had this huge party,
就好像他赢得了超级杯赛什么的
like he'd won the Super Bowl or something.
他老是打猎吗?
Did he get him with that?
不,那样就会过度捕杀了
That would be some kind of overkill.
他带你去打过猎吗?
Did your father ever take you hunting?
不,宝贝
Honey.
你知道的东西很多,但是你不知道
You know a lot about a lot, you don't know shit
南方的父女关系
about Southern daddies and their Southern daughters.
我想是搬家公♥司♥来了
I think the movers are here.
我要去趟商店
I'm gonna get down to the store
在它关门之前买♥♥些日用百货
to get some groceries before it closes, you know.
嗯,这主意不错
Yeah, that's a good idea.
一会就回来了
Just want to change first.
这里交给我吧
I'll take care of this.
事实上,我想收拾下父亲的旧东西 整理出多点空间
Actually, I'm gonna take my daddy's Olds, more room.
我回来了
Hi.
我想到了怎么把赫鲁晓夫 编入剧中 306
I found a way to get Khrushchev in on the action.
我让他成为尤里的朋友
I'm gonna make him a friend of Yuri's.
赫鲁晓夫在斯大林格勒?
Khrushchev was in Stalingrad?
他是那儿的英雄
He was a hero in Stalingrad.
我敢打赌那是你♥爸♥的椅子
I'll bet that was your daddy's chair.
每个椅子都是我爸的
Every chair was my daddy's chair.
很高兴我们住在这儿了
I'm glad we came.
我只担心这对你来说过于安静了
Just worried it'll be too quiet for you.
我享受这安静
Quiet's what I want.
我喜欢安静
I like quiet.
这里很乏味
Too boring.
我不介意乏味
I like boring.
天啊!
Jesus!
弗卢蒂,弗卢蒂,弗卢蒂
Flutie, Flutie, Flutie.
你好啊,小男孩
Hi, little boy.
他可爱吗?
Isn't he adorable?
可爱
Yeah.
他很贴心
A real sweetheart.
是,你把这话去跟老鼠说
Yeah, tell that to the mice.
太早了,真荒谬
It's too early. That's ridiculous.
快听这首歌♥,图帕克
Put on some of that Tupac.
我很爱这首歌♥
You know I love this song.
而且我舞跳的很棒
I am a sweet dancer, too.
查理!
Charlie!
什么?
Yeah?
你能…
Could you...
嘿,关掉,关掉它
Hey, turn it down, turn it down.
怎么了?索姆奈先生
What's up, Mr. Sumner?
我…我上来吧
I'm gonna... I'm coming up.
小心点 - 没事
Take it easy. - I got it.
早上好,先生 - 你好啊?
Morning, sir. - How are you?
我很好
Pretty good.
我跟你介绍下他们
Well, let me introduce you to the guys.
那是比克
Got Bic over there.
你好 - 你好
Howdy. - Hello.
这是克里斯 - 你好,索姆奈先生
Chris over here. - Howdy there, Mr. Sumner.
见到你很高兴 - 那是诺曼
Nice meeting you. - Right there's Norman.
进展如何?
How's it going?
哦,有点难搞
Well, it's kind of a bitch up here.
我们要把这些平行桁条拆掉换上新的
Got to remove these purlins and put in some new ones.
我们要拆掉后面那些价值20便士的钉子
We'll break the back of 20-penny nails.
好的,那个… 我对这些也不懂,但是…
Okay, well... I don't know what that means, but...
我相信你能搞定
But I'll trust you with it.
好的,你找我什么事呢?
Okay, so, everything okay?
嗯,只是…
Yeah, it's just...
现在太早了,你觉得呢?
It's a little early, don't you think?
哦,不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
我们通常都早起干活的
That's the way we do things around here.
你会习惯的
But you get used to it.
好吧
Okay.
但是,你们把我们吵醒了
Well, it's just that you woke us up.
那真是对不起了
Like I said, we're real sorry about that.
好的,也许你们可以…
Okay, well, maybe you can...
下次稍微来晚点儿 比今天这时候晚来一小时
Can you come a little later, like, just an hour into the day
从现在开始?
from now on?
可以吗?
Can that happen?
你是老板,你说了算
You're the boss, boss.
好的
All right.
谢谢你们 - 不用谢
Thank you, guys. - All right.
我帮你扶着,我帮你扶着 - 我要去工作了
I got you. I got you. - I'm gonna go work.
没问题吧? - 嗯,没问题
You good? - Yeah, I got it.
再见,索姆奈先生
See you later, Mr. Sumner.
你没事吧?
You good?
没事 - 当心,索姆奈先生
Yeah. - Careful there, Mr. Sumner.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
挺好的
Good.
谢谢 - 应该更凉一些,对吧?
Thanks. - Could be colder, huh?
我觉得的冰箱有点问题
I think there's something wrong with your fridge.
可能是冷凝线老化了
I guess there's a whole bunch of kinks
我们一会检查一下,行吗?
we're going to have to work out, huh?
你在写东西吗?
You writing or something?
我听说你是编剧
I heard that's what you do.
写电影,对吗?
Movies, right?
没错
That's right.
你写过恐怖电影吗?
You ever do horror films?
就像电锯惊魂那样的
Like that movie Saw?
不 - 动作电影吗?
No. - Or action films?
不,不,不…那不是我的专长
No, no, not... Not really my specialty.
有我看过的吗?
What you done I would've seen?
可能没有
Probably nothing.
比如艾米的电视秀
Maybe a bit of Amy's TV show?
你看过没?
Did you catch that?
哦,那个很不错
Yeah, that was real good.
很不错 - 谢谢
Real good. - Thank you.
不过,配艾米还是不够好
Not enough of Amy, though.
我记住你的提醒了
I was well reminded of that.
电影精选列表