这里就我一个人
It's just me.
告诉我
Talk to me.
为了珍妮丝
For Janice.
说的没错
Damn straight.
没错,教练 - 我去四周看看
That's right, Coach. - I'll go around the house.
看看有没有其他入口
I'll see if there's some other way in.
珍妮丝出什么事吗?
Did something happen to Janice?
跟我说,拜托 - 艾米?
Talk to me. Please. - Amy?
我知道你听得见!
I know you can hear me!
你不想有人受伤吧,宝贝
You don't want the world of hurt coming your way, honey.
他伤害了我女儿!
He done something to my little girl!
我的珍妮丝!
To my Janice!
艾米,他只想找他女儿
Amy, he's just trying to find his daughter.
没错!你要保护那个变♥态♥?
That's right! You protect that child molester?
该死,大卫
Shit. David.
艾米 - 他们有枪
Amy. - They have guns.
艾米… - 大卫
Amy... - David.
嘿,杰瑞米
Hey, Jeremy.
你不会有事的,知道吗?
Nothing's going to happen to you, buddy, okay?
我们会保护你
We're going to protect you.
为什么? - 为什么?
Why? - Why?
对 - 因为我有责任保护他
Yeah. - Because he's my responsibility.
那就是原因
That's why.
会没事的,杰瑞米
It'll be okay, Jeremy.
快到窗户这儿来
Come on to the window here.
艾米 - 杰瑞米
Amy. - Jeremy.
珍妮丝·赫顿到底怎么了?
What has happened to Janice Heddon?
说出来我才能帮你!
Tell me so I can help you!
快出来
Fuckin' cool it.
克里斯,来吧
Christ, man, come on.
你听见没有?
Oh, man, you hear that?
艾米! - 那是救护车吗?
Amy! - Is that the ambulance?
我们走吧,快看
There we go. Look at this.
哦,该死
Aw, fuck 'em.
是治安长
It's the sheriff.
嘿,伙计们!
Hey, boys!
嘿,这里发生了什么?
Hey. What's going on?
什么事?
Well, what's going on...
看来本地战争英雄来了
Looks like the local war hero's arrived
来拯救杰瑞米了
to save Jeremy Niles' ass.
对不对,约翰?
Is that right, John?
把枪拿开 - 靠
Put the goddamn guns away. - Shit.
想怎样?
The fuck?
我没质问 - 放松点儿,约翰
I'm not asking. - Take it easy, John.
放轻松 - 这里不是伊♥拉♥克♥
Easy. - This ain't Iraq.
把枪放下
Putting it down.
教练,把枪放下
Come on, Coach. Let's put it down.
我靠
Fuck it.
该死
Fuck it.
我很冷静
I'll cool out.
谢谢,你们在搞什么?
Thank you. What the hell has gotten into y'all?
喝得烂醉带着枪在这儿?
Out here drunk and shit with live weapons?
这很容易出人命的
Somebody's going to fuck around and get killed here.
说得对,有人会死
Goddamn right, somebody's going to get killed.
我的小女儿要是少了一根寒毛
One fuckin' hair on the head of my little girl
因为那个变♥态♥
is touched by that fuckin' retard!
有人就得死 - 对,教练
No, somebody will fuckin' get killed. - That's right, Coach!
有人得死 - 索姆奈先生在里面…
Somebody will fuckin' die. - Mr. Sumner in there...
那个混♥蛋♥! - 索纳姆在保护他!
Stupid son of a bitch! - He's protecting his ass!
他那个该死的! - 他妈的
He's fuckin' Johnny fuckin'... - Fucking bullshit!
真是疯了,大卫
This is crazy, David.
我控制自己别把你关起来
I've been trying my best not to lock you up.
请别逼我这样做
Please don't make me do it.
你想把我关起来?
You want to fuckin' lock me up?
不如你过来试试看?
Why don't you get your fuckin' ass over here and try it?
有种你就试试
Get your fuckin' black ass over here and try it.
来啊
Come on.
把枪拿开,让他冷静下来
Put the guns away and calm him down.
宝贝,呆在这儿,我来处理
Baby, stay here. I'll handle this.
我们站在这里干等 是在浪费时间
We're standing around here holding our dicks, wasting time.
真是胡扯
This is bullshit, man.
只有上帝知道他对你女儿做了什么,教练
God only knows what he did to your girl, Coach.
索姆奈
Sumner.
索姆奈先生,你快把奈尔交出来
Mr. Sumner, you got to send Niles out.
我们会依法办事
It's all going to go by the law.
我向你保证
You have my word.
抱歉,治安长,但我不能…
I'm sorry, Sheriff, but I'm not...
我不会把他交给你的
I'm not going to give him to you.
你跟他们一伙的
You're with them.
你误会了,索姆奈先生
That's not true, Mr. Sumner.
我这么做是因为这是我的职责
Just doing my job here.
他会把那笨蛋当成受害者
He gonna treat that scumbag like a victim, read him
他会利用他的权利 - 他会放他走的
his fuckin' rights. - You know he's just going to let him go.
兄弟们,我们绕到后面去
Come on, guys. Let's go around back.
没错,也许能从地下室进去
Yeah, hey, maybe we can get in through the basement.
好,我们走
All right, then. Come on, let's go.
你叫州警来 我就会把他交出来
You get state police up here, and I'll turn him over then.
他们不会伤害他的,如果你担心的是这个
These boys aren't going to hurt him, if that's what
他们是好人
you're worried about. They're good people.
他们只是担心珍妮丝
They're just concerned about Janice.
我向你保证 我会亲自监护他
You have my word. He'll be in my custody.
小心后面!
Behind you!
教练!
Coach!
教练!
Coach!
老天,教练,你在干什么?
Jesus, Coach, what the fuck?
艾米 - 怎么回事?
All right, Amy. - What the hell happened?
杰瑞米,你呆在这里!
Okay, Jeremy, just stay there! Stay there!
约翰,看着我 - 他死了
Hey, John. John, look at me. - He's dead.
大卫,没事吧? - 他死了
David, are you okay? - He's fuckin' dead.
教练!你没必要开枪打死他
Coach! Didn't have to fuckin' shoot him like that, man.
艾米!离开窗户! - 怎么了?
Amy! Stay away from the windows! - What's happening?
他会让杰瑞米·奈尔…
He was going to let Jeremy Niles...
大卫,他们朝他开枪了吗?
David, did they shoot him?
他们开枪了?
Did they shoot him?
是的,他们开枪了 - 大卫,该死的
Yes, they shot him. Yes. - David, fuck!
我该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
这是钢门
It's a steel door.
他们闯不进来的
They're not going to get in here.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
该死 - 我要你帮我
Fuck. - I need you to help me.
来吧,来吧 - 可恶
Come on. Come on. - Fuck.
他会把他…
He was going to let him...
冷静,克里斯!
Get it the fuck together, Chris!
哦,天呐
Oh, God.
大卫,那枪没用的
David. They don't work, David.
那些该死的枪不能用了
Those fucking guns don't work!
好吧 - 他肯定对珍妮丝·赫顿做了什么
Okay. - He's done something to Janice Heddon.
我们并不确定这事儿 - 他肯定对珍妮丝·赫顿做了什么
We don't know that. - He's done something to Janice Heddon!
我们要解决这件事! - 我们都是帮凶
We got to finish this up! - We're all accessories now.
法律就是这么回事 - 他们看到了
That's the way the law works. - They saw us.
我要你帮我移开这个
I need you to help me move this.
我们快把这个搞定 - 像个男人吧!
We got a job to finish. - Man up.
靠!
Fuck.
他们不会出来的
They're not going to come out, guys.
所以我们要进去
So we have to get in.
到里面去 - 好吧,教练
Get in that fucking place. - All right, Coach.
我们要那个变♥态♥! - 为了你的女儿
We want that pervert! - This is for your daughter.
我肯定抓到你!
Gonna get you, boy!
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
电影精选列表