诺姆
Norm.
你干嘛呢,伙计?
What are you doing, man?
老天
Geez.
谢谢捧场
Thank you.
这东西还热乎着呢
That stuff is warm.
家,亲爱的家
Home, sweet home.
密西西比,黑水
Blackwater, Mississippi.
应该是“背水”,密西西比
It's pronounced "Backwater", Mississippi.
稍微尊重一下你的童年
Show a little respect for the cradle of your youth.
快进来!
Get back inside!
嘿,宝贝!
Hey, baby!
玩球吗?
Yeah! Play some ball?
妞,你身材保持的不错嘛
You're in good shape for a little lady.
我说真的 - 我知道
I have to say that. - I know.
该死的教练
Fucking coach, man.
至少他不是口是心非
At least he's consistent.
我认为他至少喝了12杯
I think he's hit his 12-drink minimum.
该死的!
Damn!
这就是你以前打发时间的地方,哈?
This is, like, the place, huh?
不只如此
More than just the place.
在这里能让你忘记所有的烦恼
It's where the problems of the world are solved.
所有的烦恼?
Problems of the world?
所有黑水的烦恼
The Blackwater world.
你,呃…
You've got, um...
辣椒酱沾胡子上了
Got a chilli mustache going on there.
是么?
Really?
别管它
Don't touch it.
让它… - 不用管它
It's... - Keeping it.
来了个娘娘腔
Little cream puff over here.
他是谁?
What's his deal?
不认识,看起来人还不错
I don't know. He seems nice enough.
要知道,你想成为真正的本地人,亲爱的…
You know, if you want to be a real local, honey...
那是什么? - 炸酸黄瓜
What the hell is that? - Fried pickly.
炸酸黄瓜? - 吃嘛,亲爱的
Fried pickle? - Come on, baby.
不,不是吧? - 这个很好吃的,真的不错
No. No. Are you kidding? - It's good. It really is.
太恶心了 - 试一下嘛
This is disgusting. - Just give it a chance.
别配冷啤酒吃
Not with a cold beer, it ain't.
你好啊,艾米宝贝
Hello, Amy Cakes.
你好,查理
Hello, Charlie.
你看上去不错嘛
You're looking all right for yourself.
没怎么变
Ain't changed much.
我以为你会有很大的变化
Not as much as I'd have thought.
这是我老公,大卫
This is my husband, David.
查理·维恩
Charlie. Venner.
你好,我叫大卫·索姆奈
Hi. David Sumner.
你好,我和哥们参加你们
Yeah. I put in a bid for me and my crew
屋顶修复的竞标 - 哦,这样啊
to rebuild that roof of yours. - Yeah.
没错
That's right.
维恩,我记起来了
Venner. That's right.
我不喜欢发灾难财
Don't like to profit off a tragedy,
但是飓风过后,我们去过你们的屋子 只是看了一下
but we went up to your place after the hurricane, just to see.
谷仓毁坏的很严重
The barn got busted up pretty bad.
是的
Yeah.
预计我们能在3周左右帮你们修好它
Think we can have it up for you in three weeks or so.
3周?太好了
Three weeks? That's great. Terrific.
听说你是电影导演
Rumor is you're a movie director or something.
哦,我…
Ah, I'm...
大卫是个编剧
David's a writer.
她意思是我以此为生
She means I work for a living.
哦,说来给我们工薪族们听听
Well, let's hear it for the working class.
大卫正在写一部关于1944年 斯大林格勒的电影
David's writing a film about Stalingrad in 1944.
43年 - 43年
'43. - '43.
快1943年,世界大战时
Close. You know, it was the biggest battle
第二次世界大战 - 是吗?
of World War II. - Really?
你们好,今天太忙了,抱歉
Hey, y'all. Crazy today. Sorry.
好吧,让我看看
Okay, let's see.
15块5 - 我敢打赌
$15.50. - Bet you can't get
你在洛杉矶用15块5可买♥♥不到 两个汉堡和两杯可乐
two burgers and two Cokes for $15.50 in LA.
你说的没错
That's a bet you'd win.
给你吧
There you go.
只收现金
Cash only.
现金? - 对
Cash? - Yeah.
你知道的,就是穷♥人♥们用来买♥♥东西的玩意
You know, that stuff poor people use for money.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,艾米,我家的伊丽莎白
Hey, Amy, my Elizabeth would
很想过来跟你合影
love to come by and get a picture with you.
没问题,当然可以 - 我是说,可以吗?
Sure. Absolutely. - I mean, if that's okay.
她还好吗? - 谢谢…哦,她还好
How's she doing? - Thank... Oh, God.
她16岁了,你知道这个年纪
She's 16, that's how she's doing.
真不敢相信… - 我了解
I can't believe... - I know.
很疯狂是吧 待会见
It's the craziest thing. I'll see y'all later.
你的啤酒看起来不错
You know, that looks pretty good.
我要喝一瓶再走
I'm gonna get a beer before we go.
你要再来一瓶吗?
Can I get you another one?
不,谢谢 - 你确定?
No, thank you, sir. - You sure?
是
Yep-
听着,你能明天开始干活吗?
Hey, listen, can you start tomorrow?
当然 - 很好,明天就开始
First thing. - All right, let's do it.
管他呢?你是艾米的朋友
What the hell? You're a friend of Amy's.
很棒
Beautiful.
好极了 - 好的
Great. - Okay.
我去吧台…
I'm gonna...
非常感谢,先生,谢谢!
Appreciate that, sir. Thank you.
你眼光不错,艾米宝贝
Now, that's a nice catch, Amy Cakes.
他是个不错的男人
He's a good man.
介意吗?
Do you mind?
请自便
Help yourself.
我喜欢你的新口音,艾米
I love the new accent, Ames.
这是工作需要
It's for work.
哦,了解
Well, I bet.
你打的真烂
And that is why you suck.
闭嘴
Shut up.
开始了
Here we go now.
我对天发誓,每次我玩这个都输
I swear to God, he beats me every time I do this,
但,也许这次…哦,该死!
but not... Oh, God damn it!
对你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your daddy.
我听说葬礼在阿灵顿办的不错
I heard it was a real nice service up there at Arlington.
是的,谢谢 - 没事
It was. Thank you. - Yeah?
这就是南方式款待,对吗?
Call that some Southern hospitality, huh?
别这样,查理,别
Come on, Charlie, come on.
洛杉矶人都不系鞋带吗?
They don't have shoelaces in Los Angeles?
什么?
What?
是的
Right.
是,这种鞋不用系鞋带
No, they make 'em that way.
为什么?
Why?
我在那个什么节目里看见你,那个…
So I saw you on that show with the... The...
叫什么来着? - 完美犯罪
What's it called? - Perfect Crime.
完美犯罪
Perfect Crime.
演的不错,我很喜欢
It was good. I liked it.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
杰瑞米,不,你带着狗出去
Jeremy, now, no. You get out with that dog.
滚出去! - 教练,让我来
Get out of here! - Coach, I got it.
我来 - 不,我来说
I got it. - No, I'm saying.
快带着狗滚出去 - 快走开
Get out of here with that dog! - Scat.
带着狗出去吧 - 我想吃午餐
Scat with that dog. - I'd like some lunch.
我会给你拿出去
Well, I'll bring you something outside.
快滚! - 快把狗牵走
Get out! - Get on out with that dog.
他们早该送 杰瑞米·奈尔去精神病院
They were supposed to put Jeremy Niles away a long time ago.
不用,我们这里能照顾好他
Yeah, we take care of our own here.
电影精选列表