还记得我照顾你的时候吗?
Remember when I took care of you?
你没有
But you didn't.
你有过吗?
Did you?
汉堡稍等一下
Waiting on my burger.
我本来打定主意要嫁给你
I was fixin' to marry you,
直到我发现你那么绝情
until I saw what a fuckin' Razorback you are.
你是那个新婚丈夫吗?
You're the new husband, huh?
自豪的新婚丈夫 现成的酒有哪些?
The proud new husband. What do you got on tap?
百威
Budweiser.
给我来杯百威淡啤
I'll have a Bud Light then.
不,我说的是黑啤
No, I said Bud, fully loaded.
那也行
That'll be fine.
我也要再来一杯,布莱基
I think I'd like another, Blackie.
用杰克大浅桶装的
With a Jack back.
嘿,教练,要不我们不喝了好吗?
Yeah, well, why don't we hold off there, Coach, huh?
你已经喝了很多了 - 你要干什么?
You've had enough. - What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的要干嘛 - 我要喝,我要喝酒
Fuck you doing? - I'm gonna do like that, you're gonna
你会害我丢了执照的 - 我要喝酒!
get me in license trouble again. - I'm not gonna do shit!
把那该死的酒给我!他妈的
Give me the fucking drink! God damn it!
你想干嘛? 你别骗我了
What are you doing? You think I'm some kind of child?
该死的,汤姆
God damn it, Tom!
滚开!
Fuck off!
稍等我一下
Excuse me one second.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事?
Fuck you! What's wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的看看 看看你搞的
Now, goddamn you, look what happened!
教练,教练 我们到那边去练习吧
Coach, Coach, let's go over to practice,
给这帮臭小子点颜色看看
give those kids some shit.
回去吧,教练 - 怎么样?
Go home, Coach. - How 'bout that, Coach?
抱歉,布莱基
Sorry about that, Blackie.
我会赔这杯子的
I'll pay for the glass.
好吧
Yeah.
我还要替这位新邻居买♥♥单
And I'll pay for our new neighbor's drink.
不用,你不用…
No, you don't have to...
不,我要请你喝,先生
No, I'll pay for your drink, sir.
但是,布莱基,我还要喝一杯
But, Blackie, I want another beer.
一杯他妈的黑啤
And a Jack fuckin' back!
我不会给你的
I don't think so.
现在呢? - 你♥他♥妈♥的给我出去!
How about fuckin' now? - Get the hell out of here!
你想让我出去? - 你能出去吗?
You want me to get out? - Will you walk away?
想我让出去,来啊?娘娘腔!
Want to walk away? Come on, pussy!
来啊,大英雄 - 来啊,上啊
Come on, hero. - Go on, have it.
你自己喝吧 - 来吧,死娘娘腔!
Make yourself a drink. - Come on, you fuckin' pussy!
你自己倒吧,都是你的了 与我无关
Draw you a beer and choke on it, for all I care.
好啊,教练!
Attaboy, Coach!
太好了! - 该死的!
Nice. - Goddamn!
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invite.
给我一杯,教练
Pour me one, Coach.
干的好,教练 - 谢谢
Attaboy, Coach. - Thank you.
嘿!
Hey!
教练,玩够了
Coach, that's enough.
把你酒钱付了然后回去吧
Pay for your drink and go on home.
好吧,警长
All right, Sheriff.
主意不错
Sounds good.
教练
Coach.
好吧好吧
All right.
没喝醉吧
Not drunk.
我的酒钱
My drink
还有他的
and his.
太好了!
Yeah!
再见,孩子们
I'll see you later, boys.
再见 - 没事吧,布莱基
Bye. - You all right, Blackie?
再见,教练
See you, Coach.
差点动刀子了
Almost got knifed.
这就是你所谓的一种“所有的烦恼”?
Is that what you meant by one of "the problems of the world"?
他是教练赫顿
It's Coach Heddon.
刚才的画面不太和谐
Not the prettiest picture.
没事,还好
You know, it's fine.
这事归结于“黑水”
We'll just chalk it up to one of Blackwater's
古怪但吸引人
charming eccentricities.
你真会说话
What a way with words.
你可以试着写作谋生
You should try writing for a living.
嘿!嘿!伙计!
Hey, hey! Guy!
你在干什么?快… - 别急,别急,亲爱的
What are you doing? Get... - Hold on, hold on, babe.
没事,我来搞定
It's okay. It's all right.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
你好,杰瑞米
Hello, Jeremy.
你好,艾米
Hello, Amy.
你在干嘛?
How are you?
我在开车
I'm driving.
我看见了
I see that.
你开的不错
You're doing a very good job.
我开一会行吗?
Mind if I drive for a while?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
杰瑞米,快过来,兄弟
Jeremy, come on, buddy.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
吃午饭吗? - 对,对
To get lunch? - Yeah, yeah.
我们要去吃午饭了
We're gonna go get some lunch.
对不起 - 那个…
Sorry. - That's...
欢迎你回来,艾米 - 谢谢
Welcome back, Amy. - Thank you.
你气色不错 - 谢谢,丹尼尔
You look terrific. - Thanks, Daniel.
我们很喜欢你的电视秀
And, we loved your IV show.
走吧 - 谢谢
Come on. - Thank you.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我来开吧
I'm gonna drive.
嘿,那个家伙…
Hey, so that guy...
哪个家伙?
What guy?
你知道的,那个叫你艾米宝贝的
You know, the Amy Cakes guy.
查理,我们新的承包商
Charlie, our new contractor.
我看见你们一起的照片 - 查理
I saw your picture with him. - Charlie.
你们约会过,是吗?
You used to see him, right?
是吗?
Right?
一阵子
Couple of times.
一阵子?
Couple of times?
只是一阵子?
Just a couple of times?
好吧…
Well...
那些日子让我难忘
They may have been memorable.
好
Okay.
你妒忌了?
Are you jealous?
嘿,你们为什么结束了?
Hey, who ended up with the girl in the end?
那都是因为有了你啊,萨姆纳先生
That would be you, Mr. Sumner.
你要干嘛啊?
What are you doing?
好吧
Okay.
好吧,等等
Okay, wait.
别这样 - 为什么?
Just get off me. - Why?
你疯了
You're crazy.
你这个小疯子
You're nuts.
他们都这么说我
That's what they say.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
太美了
It's beautiful.
这里年代久远了
There's a lot of history here.
看起来很柔和
That's putting it mildly.
快来,追我!
Come on, catch up!
比我想像的差
It's worse than I thought.
别担心,我们把它修好
Don't worry about it. We're gonna fix it up.
修一下,让它比原来更好
Fix it up, make it better than it was before.
希望如此
I hope so.
那是你♥爸♥的车吗?
Is that your father's car?
是的
Yeah.
我们从联邦应急管理局领到了多少钱?
How much are we getting from FEMA,
8000元?
like eight K?
电影精选列表