祝你们有个愉快的晚上
Y'all have a good night, now!
查理!查理!
Charlie. Charlie!
快过来,查理!
Come here. Charlie.
快来,快下来
Come here! Come down here.
那个该死的奈尔
That fucking Niles!
怎么了,教练? - 奈尔带走了她!
What's that, Coach? - Niles has got her!
该死的奈尔带走了我的珍妮丝!
That fucking Niles has got my Janice!
我能做什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
听着,艾米
Listen, Amy...
大卫,小心!
David, look out!
该死
Shit.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事,那是什么?
Yeah. What is that?
哦,天呐,天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
奈尔?
Niles?
我的天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不,不,不
No. No, no.
别碰,别动
Don't. Don't touch it.
好疼啊 - 大卫
It hurts. - David.
我知道,我知道 - 不是我做的
I know. I know. - I didn't do it.
我知道不是你,是我
I know you didn't do it. I did it.
是我♥干♥的,对不起
It was me, and I'm sorry.
不是你 - 奈尔,别碰那儿
It wasn't you. - Niles, stop.
大卫 - 别碰那儿
David. - Stop it.
艾米? - 他,他受伤了吗?大卫?
Amy? - Is he... Is he hurt? David?
你不会有事的
You're going to be all right.
艾米,你坐在后面
Amy, I need you to get in the back.
哦,天呐,大卫,他受伤了
Oh, my God, David. David, he's hurt.
来吧 - 老天,大卫
Come on. - Oh, my God, David.
那是骨头吗?大卫 - 不是我做的
Is that bone? David. - I didn't do it.
宝贝 - 我们要送他去医院
Baby. Baby. Baby. - We need to take him to a hospital.
快上车 - 该死
Get in back. - Shit.
最近的医院离这里有40公里远
The nearest hospital is 40 miles away.
我们先带他回家,然后再叫救护车
We're going to take him to the house and call an ambulance.
该死 - 不是我做的,不是我
Oh, shit. - Wasn't me. I didn't do it.
好了,有信♥号♥♥了
Okay, I got reception.
不是我做的 - 不是你…
I didn't do it. - You didn't do...
你没做什么,杰瑞米?
You didn't do what, Jeremy?
不是我做的 - 没事,他在胡言乱语
I didn't do it. - No, he's just babbling.
他只是胡言乱语,他吓坏了
He's babbling. He's in shock.
911 - 你好!911
911. - Hello. 911?
到处都找不到他
Can't find him anywhere.
我到更衣室找过
I looked in the locker room.
停车场也找过了
I looked all over this goddamn parking lot.
哪都找不到他们
I don't know where the fuck they are.
克里斯!比克!
Hey, y'all! Chris! Bic!
该死!你看见他了吗?
God damn it! Have you seen him or not?
请派救护车
The ambulance has been called up
到老威尔·科克斯农场
to the old Wilcox farm.
杰瑞米·奈尔在那儿出了车祸
Jeremy Niles had an accident of some kind.
他在那儿 - 谢谢,收到
He's up there. - Thank you, Page.
等球赛一结束,我们就去那儿看看
We'll check into it as soon as the game is overt
我要好好修理你 - 等等,老天
I am fixin' to kick your ass. - Wait. Just Chris.
教练 - 坐下,浑蛋
Coach. - Sit down, you fucker.
什么事? - 奈尔在威尔·科克斯农场
What? - Niles is up at the Wilcox place.
珍妮丝跟他在一起吗?
Janice with him?
他们没有说
They didn't say.
我们最好过去看看
I guess we best get up there and find out.
走吧!
Let's go!
你去吗?
You up for it?
走吧,教练,坐下
Let's do it, Coach. Sit down.
是,先生,坐下
Yes, sir. Sitting down.
该死
Dumbshit.
快开车
Come on. Come on.
该死
God damn it.
快坐下,蠢货!
Sit down, you fucking dumbshit!
好了,快坐下,杰瑞米
Okay. Just have seat, Jeremy.
这里收不到信♥号♥♥
There's no fucking reception!
杰瑞米快受死吧!
It's Jeremy time!
你们留在这里
Y'all stay here.
该死,我…
Fuck that. No, I am...
教练 - 我跟你去
Coach. - I am going to come with you.
教练,领导就留在这里
Coach, let's just keep our heads here.
交给我来处理
Let me handle it.
我会把奈尔带出来
I'll get Niles out.
我保证 - 那最好
Promise. - You best.
留在这里 - 比克,克里斯
Stay the fuck. - Bic, Chris.
去谷仓找那该死的奈尔
Check the barn for that goddamn Niles.
快去 - 走吧
Go on. Get. - Come on.
会很疼吧? - 你会没事的
Does it hurt? - You're all right.
艾米
Amy.
请你把他交出来 - 带他去楼上
You need to send him out. - Get him upstairs.
把他交出来 这样我们还是朋友
Send him out, we'll all be friends.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
是奈尔吗? - 不是我♥干♥的
Is that Niles? - I didn't do it.
没事
It's okay.
把他交出来,艾米
Send him out, Amy.
会没事的
It's all right.
为什么要把他交给你,查理?
Why do you want him, Charlie?
我们要跟他谈谈
We need to talk with him
关于他对珍妮丝·赫顿所做的事
about what he did to Janice Heddon.
杰瑞米,来吧,快走
Jeremy, come on. Keep walking.
我们不能…
Well, we can't...
我们不能那样做,查理
We can't do that, Charlie.
珍妮丝刚才跟他在一起 现在她失踪了
Look, Janice was with him, and now she's missing.
我们需要找到她
We need to find her.
我们会找到她的 - 听着,查理
And we're going to. - Well, listen, Charlie,
我们不会让你滥用私刑
we're not going to let you take justice into your own hands.
我不管你认为他做了什么
I don't care what you think he did.
你在搞什么? - 我们不会
What the fuck are you doing? - We're not going
滥用私刑
to take justice in our own hands.
我们只想跟他谈谈 - 你只会
We just need to talk to him. - You're just going
伤害他,查理 - 不,你…
to hurt him, Charlie. - Oh, no, you are...
你搞错了,好莱坞先生
You're wrong about that, Mr. Hollywood.
我们不只会伤害他
We're going to do much more than that.
快把该死的奈尔交出来
Now, you send that fucking Niles out here,
不然就让你尝尝我的厉害
or you are going to see a rain of all hell
房♥子也会不保
on you and your own house.
听见没有? - 我们要那个色狼!
You hear? - We want that pervert!
教练,我知道你很生气
Coach, look, I understand you're upset.
该死的… - 我知道你担心女儿
Oh, for fuck... - I know you're worried about your daughter.
我了解,但我不能把他交给你
I get that, but I can't send him out to you.
你们该出去找珍妮丝
Look, maybe you guys should be out there looking for Janice
而不是站在这儿,明白吗?
right now instead, you know?
我相信她没事的 - 他妈的
I'm sure she's fine. - Fuck it.
我要割掉他的蛋蛋!
I'm going to cut his fuckin' balls off!
你是要那么客气的对他,查理
Want to be all nice and polite, Charlie,
还是帮我去找珍妮丝?
or are you going to help me find my Janice?
可恶,他逃不掉的
Bullshit. He can't get away with this.
事情不太妙,查理
That shit ain't right, Charlie.
索姆奈这么护着他
Mr. Sumner protecting him like that.
别在我女儿失踪的时候这么文明
Not when my little girl is missing.
没错,教练
All right, Coach.
嗯
Yeah.
我们抓到了杰瑞米,我们就会知道
See, we get Jeremy, and we'll find out
珍妮丝怎么样了 我向你保证
what happened to Janice. I can goddamn promise you that.
拿着那把枪 - 抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Get that shotgun. - Get that motherfucker.
告诉我发生了什么?
Tell me what happened.
你能说给我听么?
Can you talk to me?
电影精选列表