艾米,看着我…看着我
Amy, look at... Look at me.
艾米
Amy.
你怎么…看着我
What are you... Look at me.
怎么了,宝贝?
What's wrong, baby?
看我啊
Look at me.
靠
Fuck.
搞什么…
What...
快放开我
Get off me.
查理,放开我
Charlie, get off of me.
查理,放开我
Charlie, get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off me!
不!不! 放开我
No! No! No!
住手
Stop it!
住手!!
Stop it! Stop it!
不,查理!
No! Charlie!
不要啊,住手
No! No! Stop!
求求你住手
Please stop! Please!
求求你
No! Please!
住手,求求你
Stop it. Please.
查理,救我
Charlie! Help me!
不要,快住手
No! Stop it!
你没事吧
You're all right.
弗卢蒂的事我感到抱歉
Sorry about Flutie.
郡长
Sheriff.
你拿着那把枪很难搭便车
Kind of hard getting a ride when you're carrying that thing around.
我接到三通电♥话♥ 通报有人在公路旁
Already got three calls about a man on the highway
拿着把步♥枪♥
with a rifle.
你能拉上保险吗?
You mind switching that safety on?
嘿
Hey!
你拉上吧
I'll let you do that.
可以
Yes, I think I should.
索姆奈先生 你这把枪登记了吗?
Mr. Sumner, do you have a registration for this weapon?
如果你在森林 用未登记的枪打猎
'Cause it wouldn't go over too well if you were in the woods
而且还偷猎,我们要仔细调查的
with an unregistered weapon and poaching.
偷猎?
Poaching?
没错,是啊
Well, that's what it's called
在非狩猎季节打猎 索姆奈先生
when you're hunting out of season, Mr. Sumner.
现在不是狩猎季节?
It's not hunting season?
索姆奈先生,你不会是想去偷猎吧?
Mr. Sumner, you wouldn't think about doing that, now, would you?
违反刑法49795条
Violation of penal code 49-7-95.
可是重罪
Pretty serious offense around here.
不会,我不会那样干的
No, sir, I wouldn't think of it.
我想你也不会
I didn't think so.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们刚把本·韦瑟斯比
We already locked up Ben Weathersby.
送进监狱
Got him in the cage.
现在还真没牢房♥关你
Definitely don't have enough room for both of y'all.
要搭便车吗?
You want to hop in?
我送你回去
I'll take you home.
你怎么在床上呢?
What are you doing in bed?
你的朋友…
Your friends... Your...
你该死的乡巴佬朋友们 把我丢在森林里
Your fucking redneck hillbilly friends abandoned me out there.
我要解雇他们
I'm firing them.
做的真好!
Good for you.
你这是什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
我不,我不是 - 你是
No, I'm not. - Yeah.
我也是
So am I.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
不,我不是
No, I'm not.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
如果你采取了行动… - 艾米
If you had done something... - Amy.
如果你敢说出来 或做点什么…
If you had said something or done something...
艾米,我在试着跟他们谈直到你…
Amy, I was trying to get them to talk until you...
无论什么,老天 - 你给我安静!
Anything. God. - Would you be quiet!
我试着跟他们谈 直到你
I was trying to get them to talk until you pulled
拿出了那个牛奶盘
that infantile stunt with the milk.
你在逼我,艾米
You pushed me, Amy,
你只会咄咄逼人
and you don't do any good by pushing.
好吧
Okay.
放轻松
Easy.
我想离开这个鬼地方
I want to go away from this fucking place.
我想离开这里
I want to get out of here.
我好想回家
I want to go home.
不, 不行
No. No.
让我们组成小家庭
Let's have a family.
我们生个孩子吧
Let's have a child.
不,不,不 - 可以
No. No. No. - Yes.
我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere.
我要走
I am.
没人要离开这里
Nobody's going anywhere.
艾米
Amy,
我们不会被他们吓走,好吗?
we're not going to be chased out of our goddamn home, okay?
我们不会再受欺负
We're not going to be bullied.
我们明天就炒了他们
I'm firing them tomorrow.
就没事了
And that'll be that.
没人要离开这里
Nobody's going anywhere.
我要洗个澡,然后写剧本
I'm gonna take a shower, and then I have to write.
嘿,查理 - 嗨,早上好
Hey, Charlie. Hi. - Hey, morning.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Hey, can I borrow you for a minute?
现在? - 对,现在
Right now? - Yes, right now, please.
好 - 这样行不通
Sure. - This isn't working out, okay?
修复屋顶的进度太慢
I don't think the roof's coming together fast enough.
是吗? - 对
Really? - No.
你觉得应该要多快才够?
How fast do you think it should be coming together?
听着,你们翻修屋顶
Well, look, you know, you guys have been working on it
已经两周了,甚至还要久
for two weeks now, longer than that.
翻修屋顶通常要多久 索姆奈先生?
How long does it usually take you to roof, Mr. Sumner?
那不是重点,行吗?
That's not the point, okay?
你们,你们到这来
You guys, you come here,
你们…只工作几小时
you know, you... Well, you work a couple of hours
然后…就开始偷懒
and then... And you laze about.
我们偷懒?
We laze about?
就当我用词不当
That's a bad choice of words.
但是,我…我很不高兴
I'm not... I'm just not happy.
不如我们就到此为止
Okay? Why don't we just wash our hands of this,
当好邻居,好吗?
be good neighbors, okay?
你开个价钱…
You tell me what I owe you, and...
我们签了订单 退不了
We already ordered supplies. We can't renege on that.
没关系,我能负担费用
That's fine. I can cover that cost.
好吧
Okay.
5000多
That'll be 5,000 and a few.
好的… - 就5000吧
Five... - Let's make it five flat.
好的,成交
Okay, fine.
只收现金,邻居
And that'll be cash only, neighbor.
跟你开玩笑的
I'm just fucking with you.
看看你
Look at you.
但如果你能付现金 就更好了
But if you can make it out to cash, that'd be appreciated.
索姆奈先生
Hey, Mr. Sumner.
上面写1944年
Says 1944.
应该是1943年吧?
Should be '43, right?
拿去
There you go.
这样我们就不再替你们工作了
So now that we ain't working for you no more,
也许我们会在镇上再见 艾米宝贝
maybe we'll see you around town again, Amy Cakes.
也许
Maybe.
查理
Charlie.
什么?
Yep?
你留着吧
You hold on to that
万一你又想去打猎
in case you get the itch to go hunting again.
电影精选列表