她妈妈卖♥♥掉了房♥子
Her mom sold the house.
我想象她们应该在哪儿旅行吧
I imagine they were on the road somewhere.
但即使她离开了
But even though she was gone,
她仍然无处不在
she was everywhere.
但我还是不知道
But I still didn't know.
这是真实的吗
Was it real?
或者是别的什么
Or was it something else?
恐龙可以在你的大脑里上演一部大戏 对吧
Dinosaurs can kind of do a number on your brain, can't they?
什么 - 它们看起来很神奇
What? - They seem magical,
这些巨大的野兽
these enormous beasts,
漫游在神秘的地方
roaming some mystical place.
可它们是真实的
But they were real.
它们就在这儿生存过
And they were here.
看看这根骨头
Look at this bone.
没有什么比它更真实的了
Now there is nothing more real than that.
但这并不妨碍它的神奇之处
But that doesn't make it any less magical.
你觉得万物要么是真实的 要么是有魔力的
You think things have to be real or magic,
可最好的东西 两者兼具
but the best things are both.
她让我给你看些东西
She asked me to show you something.
在她的工作室里
And there, in her office,
我终于看懂她了
I finally saw her.
她所有的亮片 丝带
All her glitter and ribbons
和神奇的小玩意
and magic tricks.
她就像其他人一样搜集信息
Information found just like anyone else.
只是其他人不会去找
Only nobody else did find it.
因为其他人都不在乎
'Cause nobody else cared to.
谁会在乎陌生人的生日
Who cares about strangers' birthdays?
或是其他人的故事
Or stories about other people?
谁会把时间花费在他们不认识的人身上
Who would take the time for someone they don't even know?
谁会在他们做错事的时候
And the time to learn and grow
花时间去学习和成长呢
when they realize they did something wrong?
尽管我找不到她
And even though I couldn't find her,
她还是可以找到一种方式
she still found a way,
时不时地
every now and then,
找到我
to find me.
有一段时间 她依旧是每个人谈论的话题
For a while, she was all anyone could talk about.
她去了哪里 她为什么离开
Where did she go? Why did she leave?
还有最开始她为什么来这里
And why was she here in the first place?
这一切的发生都是有原因的吗
Did it all happen for a reason?
还是说只是巧合而已
Or was it just one of those things?
终于人们甚至开始怀疑
It got to the point where people started to wonder
她是一缕幽魂或是外星人
if she'd been a ghost or an alien.
或者也许是因为太过无聊
Or maybe out of boredom,
我们编造出她这个形象
we just made her up.
随着时间的流逝 故事也变得越来越详尽
As the years went by, the stories got more elaborate.
说她会演奏鼓号♥队里的每一种乐器
She played every instrument in the marching band.
她能够让空中凭空出现花朵
She could make flowers appear out of thin air.
她能够在你自己意识到之前了解你的想法
She knew what you were thinking before you did.
有一次 我甚至听说她能飞起来
One time, I even heard she could fly.
后来 当我们这些当事人聚在一起
Later, when those of us who were there got together,
我们会嘲笑这些传说
we would laugh about it.
嘲笑它们有多荒谬 嘲笑现在的孩子什么都相信
Laugh at how ridiculous they were, at how some kids would believe anything.
但当记忆变成故事
But as the memories became stories,
故事与记忆融合
and the stories became memories,
甚至我们都开始怀疑
even we began to wonder.
她只是一个女孩 不是吗
She was just a girl, wasn't she?
一个同别人一样的女孩
A girl just like anyone else.
甚至连谈论它都变成了一件很愚蠢的事情
It was silly to even talk about it.
毕竟 这里什么都没有发生过
After all, nothing ever happened here.
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
给予我真爱 给予我真爱
Give me love Give me love
给予我世间和平
Give me peace on earth
给予我普照光明
Give me light
给予我生命
Give me life
给予我生来不变的自♥由♥
Keep me free from birth
给予我希望 助我应对万难
Give me hope, help me cope
我负重前行
With this heavy load
只为触碰你找到你
Trying to touch and reach you
全心全意地恳求
With heart and soul
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my Lord
求求你
please
握住我的手
Take hold of my hand
或许我能看懂你的深意
And I might understand you
请求你 哦 请求你
Won't you please Oh, won't you
给予我真爱 给予我真爱
Gimme love Give me love
给予我世间和平
Give me peace on earth
给予我普照光明
Give me light
给予我生命
Give me life
给予我生来不变的自♥由♥
Keep me free from birth
给予我希望 助我应对万难
Give me hope Help me cope
我负重前行
With this heavy load
只为触碰你找到你
Tryin' to touch you, tryin' to reach you
全心全意地恳求
With my heart and soul
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my Lord
求求你
please
握住我的手
Take hold of my hand
或许我能看懂你的深意
And I might understand you
请求你 哦 请求你
Won't you please Oh, won't you?
别空谈也许
Don't say maybe
你只需静心等待
Just await me
我们可以在这儿
We can stay here
待到多久都可以
For as long as we want
让永恒再久一些
Make forever last a while
就让灯这么亮着
Leave the light on
等我唱完这首歌♥
After the song
动身去遥远的海洋
Leaves and goes to a far off ocean
躺在这里与我一起
Lay here with me
我会接住你的真心
And I'll catch you
你为我着迷 我为你倾心
Falling into me Falling into you
我视若真切的已无足轻重
Letting go of all the things I thought were true
你为我着迷 我为你倾心
Falling into me as I'm falling into you
看似清晰却又不知所措
It seems so clear that I don't know what to do
我话不绝口
I speak too much
你却言辞寥寥
You stay closed off
但我能看见
But I can see
你的思绪飘散在星尘
Your thoughts in the stardust
向我闪烁着微光
Shining back at me
我会接住你的真心
As I catch you
你为我着迷 我为你倾心
Falling into me Falling into you
我视若真切的已无足轻重
Letting go of all the things I thought were true
你为我着迷 我为你倾心
Falling into me as I'm falling into you
看似清晰却又不知所措
It seems so clear that I don't know what to do
我终会青春逝去容颜不再
One day I'll be old and ugly
你是否还会将我放在心上
Will you still be thinking of me?
如果我们那时像现在一样勇敢
If we were as brave as we are now
我会接住你的真心
And I'll catch you
你思念于我 我亦对你牵挂不已
Thinking of me as I'm thinking of you
我视若真切的已无足轻重
Letting go of all the things I thought were true
你为我着迷 我为你倾心
As you're falling into me I'm falling into you
看似清晰却又不知所措
It seems so clear that I don't know what to do
就是这样
That's it.
电影精选列表