Yeah, they were.
聊了吗
You were?
没有 你知道凯文的 他总是开玩笑
Uh, no. You know Kevin. He's just always joking.
我有吗
I am?
好吧
Okay.
我对演讲比赛很兴奋 我也报名了
I'm excited for the speech competition. I signed up, too.
我知道
I'm aware.
好了 我确定 这些玉米煎饼完全不一样了
Yeah, I'm sure of it. These burritos are super different.
我不知道怎么和你制定计划
I don't know how to make plans with you.
你没有电♥话♥
You don't have a phone.
你想和我制定计划吗
You wanna make plans with me?
是的 我想
Yeah. I do.
我夏天在阿奇家工作
I work at Archie's in the summer.
他就像我的叔叔一样 我小时候就会去
He's kind of like my uncle. I went there as a kid, too.
我知道
I know you did.
他告诉你的吗
Did he tell you?
我看到墙上有你的照片
I saw your picture on the wall.
这样啊
Oh. Right.
他说你和你妈妈相依为命 - 是的
Um, he said it was just you and your mom? - Yeah.
我觉得 他告诉我是因为我们情况相同
I think he told me 'cause it's just me and my mom, too.
这是我想去学校的主要原因
It's a big part of why I wanted to go to school.
我们俩在一起太久了
It's just been the two of us for so long,
而且她有时候会很
And she can be so...
是啊 我和我妈待久了也会这样
Yeah. It can be like that with my mom, too.
我们经常旅行
We travel a lot.
她为剧院制♥作♥戏服
She does costumes for plays,
她总是在说
and she's always talking about
她想怎样卖♥♥掉房♥子 四海为家
how she wants to sell the house and live on the road,
但我告诉她 我想去真正的学校
but I told her I wanted to go to a real school.
我是不是话太多了
Am I talking too much?
没有 - 有时候我会说个没完 而且
No. - Sometimes, I talk too much and...
没有没有 有时候我没说话 只是在想事儿
No. No, sometimes I'm... I'm quiet, but I'm just thinking.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
想我很喜欢和你聊天
That I like talking to you.
我也很喜欢和你聊天
I like talking to you, too.
我通常不擅长 这个
I'm not usually good with, um, this.
放声呼喊吧 利奥
Scream, Leo.
我为什么要喊 - 为什么不呢
Why would I do that? - Why wouldn't you?
因为我没有疯啊
'Cause I'm not crazy.
你就不想让宇宙听到你的声音吗
Don't you want the universe to hear you?
我没什么可喊出来的
I don't have anything to say.
我觉得我没这个能力
I don't think I have that in me.
你知道么 冰岛有官方认证的魔法之地
You know, in Iceland, they have officially designated enchanted places.
就 这样不是很棒吗
Like... Wouldn't that just be great?
比如你走着走着 突然看到有一个标志写着
If you were walking along and suddenly there's a sign declaring,
"魔法之地 美国内政部设"
"Enchanted Site. US Department of the Interior."
他们应该在你家挂上这个标志
They should put one at your house.
把鞋脱了
Take off your shoes.
什么
What?
我们到了
We're here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你尝试过无所事事吗 利奥
Have you ever done nothing, Leo?
我妈觉得我一直无所事事
My mom thinks I do it all the time.
不是 就像 真的放空一切
No, like... Like really nothing.
放空一切有什么诀窍吗
Is there a trick to doing nothing?
没什么诀窍 你会找到自己的方法
There's no trick. You'll find your own way.
你的方法是什么
What's your way?
有时候
Sometimes,
我想象出一个巨大的粉色橡皮擦
I imagine a giant pink eraser.
把我从脚趾
I start at my toes,
到脖子以下的部分都擦得一干二净
till everything from my neck down is gone.
接下来的部分有点儿难了 我的感官
And then comes the hard part. My senses.
我的鼻子 耳朵 眼睛 嘴巴
My nose, my ears, my eyes, my mouth.
如果我最后做得好的话
If I've done a good job at the end,
就完全放空了
there's just nothing.
然后 我能看到 也能听到了
And then I see and I hear,
不过不是用眼睛和耳朵 因为它们已经不在了
but not with my eyes and ears, 'cause they're gone obviously.
现在我什么都不是
Now that I'm nothing,
我和其他事物不再有任何区别
there's no difference between me and everything else.
我是块石头
I'm a stone.
我是个纸杯
I'm a paper cup.
我是雨水
I'm rain.
你是不是
Did you...
我不知道 我什么都不是
I don't know. I'm nothing.
你在社交媒体上的身份
Who you are on social media
是你真实生活中的延伸
is an extension of who you are in real life.
虚拟世界的空间和隐私和现实中的同样重要
Space and privacy are just as important on there as they are out here.
总而言之 就我个人经验而言
So, in conclusion, and remember, I speak from experience,
别让你妈妈关注你的社交账号♥
do not let your mom follow you.
因为毕竟社交媒体不是你的媒体 也不是我们的媒体
Because after all, it's not social you- dia or social us- dia.
而是社交自媒体 谢谢
It's social me- dia. Thank you.
说得太棒了 凯文
Yeah, Kevin!
谢谢凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
下面要上场的是星光女孩·卡拉维
And next up, we have Stargirl Caraway.
好
Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你们知不知道老鼠其实爱和其他的老鼠一起玩
Did you know that rats actually like to hang out with other rats?
我希望是你
I hope it's you.
今年获得麦卡高中演讲比赛冠军
And the winner of this year's Mica High Speech Competition,
要去图森参加地区比赛的人是
who will go to Tucson to compete in regionals,
星光女孩·卡拉维
is Stargirl Caraway.
太棒了
Yes!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
也谢谢各位的出席 祝我们在图森好运
And thank all of you for attending. Wish us luck in Tucson.
加油 泥蛙队
Go, Mud Frogs.
她不费吹灰之力就能赢得一切
She keeps winning and she's not even trying.
他赢了凯文 凯文本来连续两年夺冠的
She beat Kevin in speech, and he's won two years in a row.
反正她就是更好 - 好吧
Somehow she's better. - Okay.
今年我们赢了四场橄榄球赛了
We've won four football games this year.
在这之前我们一场都没赢过
Before this, we never even won one.
我甚至觉得
And I think...
不是觉得 是我知道就是因为她
Well, no, I know it's her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她是不是 不过这想法真的很蠢
Is she... No, it's stupid.
她是不是有魔力
Is she magic?
那要看你怎么定义“魔力”了
Depends on how you define "magic."
她做了点什么我们就赢了
She started doing stuff and we started winning.
做了什么
Doing stuff?
之前她还让天下雨了 - 什么
She made it rain the other night. - Excuse me?
很蠢对吧 - 不 是不合理
It's stupid. - No, you're just not making sense.
总之她来了
Since she got here,
一切都变了 不过都是好的变化
things have been different. But good different.
有些人就是这样的
Some people are just like that.
所以她到底是不是有魔力呢
So is she or isn't she?
那你要自己去弄清楚了
You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.
这是咖啡吗
Is that coffee?
我不喝咖啡
I... I don't drink coffee.
那你打算怎么处理这辆自行车
So what's your deal with that bike?
那个孩子是在生日的时候得到这辆车的
The kid it belongs to got it for his birthday,
但后来出了车祸
but then got into an accident.
他在医院里住了几周
He's been in the hospital for a few weeks,
现在快好了 要回家了
but he's better now and coming home.
等下 你是在说希拉里·金博的弟弟吗
Wait, are you talking about Hillary Kimble's brother?
他是你的朋友吗 - 不是
Is he a friend of yours? - No.
那你怎么知道这是他的车子
How do you know that's his bike?
我有我的方法
I have my ways.
所以这车为什么会在二手商店
So why was it at the thrift store?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他家人也许无心顾及这么多了
His family was probably so busy with everything going on,
也就没想这么多吧
they didn't even think about it.
但如果他想重新振作起来 车就在这里
电影精选列表