听起来就挺奇妙的
Oh, well, that sounds dino- tastic.
那个 利奥的新女朋友会来上节目
Hey, so Leo's new girlfriend is gonna be on the show.
她不是我女朋友 - 目前还不是
She's not my girlfriend. - Yet.
她目前还不是他女朋友
She's not his girlfriend yet.
一辆羚羊 不错啊兄弟
You got the Geo Metro. Nice, kid.
你得向我保证你不会像那些
Just promise me you won't be one of those guys
有了女朋友就忘了兄弟的人一样
who stops hanging out with his friends once he has a girlfriend.
凯文 - 保证吗
Kevin. - Promise?
她不喜欢我好吧
She doesn't like me.
她喜欢你
But she does.
兄弟 不过是因为今天我生日啊
Dude, it was just my birthday.
别忘啦
我今晚加班
对不起
爱你
利奥小鬼
妈妈留
按F
I'm gonna go to F.
按C 再按F
C and then down, and then F.
然后 我也说不清楚 但是就这样按
And then, like... I don't know, I just, like, move these.
给予我真爱 给予我真爱
Give me love Give me love
好
Okay.
再往下一格
And then one down.
给予我世间和平
Give me peace on...
艾伦·福尔科 你在鼓号♥队演奏低音鼓对吧
So, Alan Ferko, you play bass drum in marching band.
是的
Yes.
你完蛋了
You're burned!
好吧 接下来我们进入互动环节
Okay. Comments and questions time,
我们将进行现场观众问答
where we take comments...
一号♥机 拍一下观众
Camera one, go to audience.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
还有人吗
Anyone else?
我认真的 还有别人吗
Literally, anyone else.
好吧 说吧 本尼
Okay. Go ahead, Benny.
作为鼓号♥队的一员
So, as a member of the marching band,
你去食品摊的话能不能免费拿东西
do you get, like, free concessions, like from the concession stand?
倒也不是免费的 不过我们确实可以打折
Well, not free, no. But we do get a discount.
打多少折
How much discount?
你不必回答的 - 八折
You don't have to answer. - 20%.
但是《热点拷问》的规则就是嘉宾必须回答每个问题
But the rule on Hot Seat is to answer every question.
没错 本尼
Yes, Benny.
我知道你也明白 这就是《热点拷问》存在的意义
As I know you know, that is literally the point of Hot Seat.
他确实回答了这个问题
And he answered the question.
但我没听见 - 八折
But I didn't hear him. - 20%.
行了吧 打八折
Okay? It's a 20% discount.
那你能帮我也拿到这个折扣吗
So, could you get me that discount?
每一场球赛我都去看了
I mean, I go to every football game.
叫星光女孩来
Ask Stargirl.
亲友优♥惠♥ 行吗
Family and friends deal?
那行吧
Yeah, I can. So,
你随时去直接去食品摊
you can just go to the concession stand anytime or...
大家准备好了吗 五 六 七 八
Okay, everybody ready? Five, six, seven, eight.
我们有泥蛙精神 加油
We have Mud Frog spirit. Come on now, let's...
二手商店
妈妈
你在路上了吗
你那道题都解了二十分钟了
You've been working on that same problem for 20 minutes.
太难了
It's hard.
你确定你没有什么事想跟我聊聊吗
You sure there isn't, um, something you wanna talk about?
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 那
Sure, yeah. Well, you know,
如果你想聊聊什么事
if there is anything you wanna talk about,
我就 - 好
I'll just... - Okay.
坐在你旁边
Be sitting here across from you,
吃着我的晚餐 - 好
enjoying my dinner. - Okay.
好吧
All right.
那么由于发生了这件不幸的事情
And so, as a result of this unfortunate situation,
食堂将停止每周三供应牛肉碎汉堡
we'll no longer be offering Sloppy Joes in the cafeteria on Wednesdays.
最后 我要提醒大家
And lastly, I would like to remind you all
本周五将举办这个赛季的第一场球赛
that this Friday is the first football game of the season.
或许今年我们能赢一场
Maybe this year, we'll win one.
好 我说完了
Okay. That is everything.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
萨特斯校长 您好像忘了
Principal Sutters, I think you...
同学们 还有一件事
Oh! Students, one last thing.
今年的演讲比赛开始报名了
You can now sign up for this year's speech competition.
如果有人能打败辛格同学的连胜
The winner, assuming anyone can beat Mr. Singh's streak...
凯文真棒
Yeah, Kevin!
胜者将去图森市参加地区赛
Will go to Tucson to compete in the regional competition.
感兴趣的同学请找罗比诺老师了解详情
So, if you're interested, please see Mr. Robineau for more information.
好的 泥蛙队 打起精神来
All right, Mud Frogs. Let's look alive!
从左侧跑 从左侧跑 预备
Blue 42! Blue 42! Set, hut!
开球 开球
Hut, hut!
加油 上啊
Come on, let's go!
上上上上 - 弗兰克 他可以接球
Go, go, go, go, go! - Frank, he's open.
别管了 裁判
Shake it off, ref!
半场结束 泥蛙队以0比17暂时落后
And that's half- time with the Mud Frogs trailing 17- nothing.
泥蛙队的粉丝们 别忘了去食品摊买♥♥点东西
Mud Frog fans, don't forget to visit the concession stand,
别忘了 今晚泥蛙队
and remember, tonight is two- for- one Mud...
好样的
That's right!
那不是
Is that...
那是星光女孩
That's Stargirl.
有个自以为是的家伙 想要打♥压♥我
When some loud braggart tries to put me down
吹嘘他的学校多么棒
And say his school is great
我旋即回呛道
I tell him right away
怎么回事 小同学
Now what's the matter, buddy
你没听说过我的学校
Ain't ya heard of my school?
它可在全州独占鳌头
It's number one in the state
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
And let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
我有件优秀运动员的队服 胸前字母很闪亮
I got a letterman's sweater with a letter in front
我为橄榄球和田径喝彩
I got for football and track
穿着它走来走去 内心倍感骄傲
I'm proud to wear it now when I cruise around
带着背后的贴花 走遍每个角落
The other parts of the town I got my decal in back
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
星期五我们为橄榄球赛呐喊
On Friday, we'll be jacked up on the football game
我准备好并肩一战
And I'll be ready to fight
我们会把对手打倒
We're gonna smash 'em now
女孩子挥舞着彩球
My girl will be workin' on her pom- poms now
今晚她为球队呐喊
And she'll be yellin' tonight
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
加油 泥蛙队
Go, Mud Frogs!
太棒了 我们上 队友们
Yeah! Let's go, boys!
加油
Yeah!
加油 泥蛙队
Let's go, Mud Frogs!
加油 泥蛙队
Let's go, Mud Frogs!
加油 泥蛙队
Let's go, Mud Frogs!
那真是 - 加油 泥蛙队
That was... - Let's go, Mud Frogs!
那真是
Um, that was...
谢谢你 利奥
Thanks, Leo.
太棒了 - 快跑 快 快 快
Yes! - Go, go, go, go, go!
加油
Go!
泥蛙队达阵得分
And that's a Mud Frog touchdown!
达阵得分 泥蛙队
电影精选列表