我们明天早上会做一个通报
We'll make an announcement tomorrow morning.
我很为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我想说的是 虽然有点傻 但是
Well, I mean, maybe it was silly, but I...
我之前还以为会有一些人因为你拿了奖而感到高兴
I guess I thought maybe some of them would be happy you won.
人不是因为他们赢了而高兴
People aren't happy because they win.
他们赢的原因是他们高兴
They win 'cause they're happy.
苏珊 我
Susan, I...
你没听进去吗
Were you even listening?
听什么 - 我的演讲
To what? - My speech.
当然听了
Of course.
那是星光女孩在说话
That was Stargirl.
我是星光女孩
I'm Stargirl.
那奖牌不是苏珊赢得 是我赢的
Susan didn't win that trophy. I did.
但是你在说平衡和
But you were talking about balance and...
我知道你觉得这样会容易一些
I know that you think that this would make it easier,
但我不可能就这样变成另一个人
but I can't just be somebody else.
可你是苏珊 你确实是 那是你的名字
But you're Susan. You are. That's your name.
顺便说一句 你不用准备舞会的事了
You're off the hook for the dance, by the way.
你不可能和一个不存在的人一起去
You can't go with someone who doesn't exist.
我在学校没见到你
I didn't see you at school.
嗯 对 我刚进去就出来了
Uh, yeah, I was in and out pretty quickly.
她赢了还挺酷的
It's cool she won.
你不会真这么想的
You don't really think that.
我是这么想的 真的
I do. For real.
好吧 那你是唯一一个这么想的人
Well, then you are the only one.
所以 我
So, uh, I was, um...
我之前一直在想我们遇到的第一天
I was thinking about the first day we met.
我到了学校 当然迟到了
I got to school, late, of course.
整个操场空空荡荡
And the playground was completely empty
只有一个孩子躺在中间
except for this kid lying in the middle.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许那就是她做的一切
Maybe that's all she was doing.
也许她只是帮助别人重新站起来
Maybe she was just helping someone get back up.
我知道我们很久没说过话了 自从
I know we haven't talked since the, um...
关于那场节目 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the show.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我成为了一个传奇 所有人都在讨论这件事
I'm a legend. It's all anyone's talking about.
这可能是发生在我身上最好的事情了
That's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.
晚安 凯文 - 回见
Good night, Kevin. - Later.
这是寄给你的
This came for you.
是她寄给你的吗
Is it from her?
星光女孩
Stargirl?
天呐
Oh, man.
汽车合唱团
The Cars.
你曾经怕过别人对你的看法吗
Were you ever afraid of what people thought of you
当你像我这么大的时候
when you were my age?
比如说 你后悔做了某些事情
Like, to the point where you did things you wish you didn't do?
十几岁的孩子不是都这样吗
You just describing a teenager?
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad
是我认识的所有人中 唯一一个可以始终保持自我的人
was one of the only people I ever knew who was always completely himself.
你还会
Do you still, um...
你还会想他吗
Do you still miss him?
每天都会
Every day.
我是说 不是每天都想一整天
I mean, not all day, every day,
但肯定每天都会想
but definitely every day.
我从未想过要不再想念他
I don't ever wanna stop missing him.
我也没有
I don't either.
我们在他去世后搬来这里
When we moved here after he died,
那是我第一次真正思考我是谁
it was the first time I really had to think about who I was.
你♥爸♥爸是个很有个性的人 而且他
Your dad was such a big personality and he just...
他占据了太多的
He took up so much
空间
space.
尽管很痛苦
And even though it was painful,
但我终于明白了我想成为什么人
I finally had to figure out who I wanted to be.
是吗
Did you?
嗯 我现在对自己的了解比当时更多
Well, I know more now than I did then.
我是说 当然我想告诉你所有事情
I mean, of course, I just wanna tell you everything.
我想给你所有答案 但那些都是我的答案
I wanna give you all the answers, but those are my answers.
了解我们自己是谁
Figuring out who we are
可能是一件别人完全帮不上忙的事情
is probably the one thing no one else can do for us.
我记得在车♥库♥还有一些你♥爸♥爸的旧唱片
I think I still have some of your dad's old records in the garage.
我们去看看吧
Should we go look?
每个人都总是在纠结
Everybody's always obsessin'
别人对他们的看法
'Bout what everybody thinks about them
可我不想像他们一样 不
But I don't wanna be like them, no
我只想跳舞 跳舞
I just wanna dance, dance
什么都不想思考
Don't wanna think about nothin'
只要开着音响跳舞
Just keep the stereo pumpin' and dance
我只想跳舞 跳舞
I just wanna dance, dance
什么都不想思考
Don't wanna think about nothin'
只要穿着漂亮衣服跳舞
Just put on somethin' that's bumpin' and dance
当我睁大眼睛
With my eyes wide open
我能逃脱
I can escape
我醒来
I'm wakin' up
我在睡梦中醒来
I'm wakin' up while I'm sleepin'
我醒来 我在睡梦中醒来
I'm wakin' up, I'm wakin' up while I'm sleepin'
嗨
Hi.
领带很漂亮
Nice tie.
你看起来 看起来
Um, you look... You look, um...
谢谢你 利奥
Thanks, Leo.
不用谢 星光女孩
You're welcome, Stargirl.
你准备好接收你的惊喜了吗
Are you ready for your surprise?
我不知道
I have no idea.
接下来这首歌♥ 我们有一个特殊要求
We have a special request for this next song
一位特别嘉宾将与我们同唱 利奥·伯洛克
and a special guest to sing it with us, Leo Borlock!
什么 - 利奥
What? - Leo?
你可以的
You got this.
利奥要唱歌♥吗
Leo's gonna sing?
我不知道要唱什么歌♥
I don't know what song you're doing.
你当然知道 汽车合唱团
Yeah, you do. You know, The Cars.
顺便说一句 超酷的领带
By the way, killer tie, man.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我不介意你来到这里
I don't mind you comin' here
浪费我所有的时间
And wastin' all my time
因为当你站在那里 那么近
'Cause when you're standin', oh, so near
我有点丧失理智
I kinda lose my mind
不是因为你擦的香水
It's not the perfume that you wear
也不是你戴的发饰
It's not the ribbons in your hair
我不介意你来这里
And I don't mind you comin' here
浪费我所有的时间
And wastin' all my time
我不介意你出去玩
I don't mind you hangin' out
和说梦话
And talkin' in your sleep
不管你之前去过哪里
It doesn't matter where you've been
只要感情足够深刻
As long as it was deep, yeah
你一直知道要穿戴漂亮
You always knew to wear it well
你看起来十分时髦 我看得出来
And you look so fancy, I can tell
我不介意你出去玩
And I don't mind you hangin' out
和说梦话
And talking in your sleep
我想你正是我需要的那个人
I guess you're just what I needed
我需要有人养活
I needed someone to feed
我想你正是我需要的那个人
I guess you're just what I needed
正是我所需要的
Just what I needed
我需要有人流血
I needed someone to bleed
是的
Yeah!
我从没说过我很抱歉
I never said I was sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
就这样 她离开了
And just like that, she was gone.
电影精选列表