你的名字真的是星光女孩吗 - 是的
Is your name really Stargirl? - Yes.
就是说你一生下来就叫星光女孩·卡拉维
So you were born Stargirl Caraway?
不是
Oh, no.
拜托 在《热点拷问》可不能说谎哦
Come on, you know you can't lie on Hot Seat.
我没有说谎 我的名字真的是星光女孩
I'm not lying. My name really is Stargirl.
只是它不是我出生时的名字
It's just not the name I was born with.
好吧 那你出生时叫什么呢
Okay. What name were you born with?
苏珊
Susan.
那为什么改名叫星光女孩
So then why Stargirl?
我们都是逝去的星尘所组成的
We're made from the dust of dead stars.
好的 让我们问得再深入一点
Okay, let's turn up the heat.
你一开始为什么想要来麦卡高中呢
What brought you to Mica High in the first place?
你以前不是在家上学的吗 - 我以前是
I understand you were homeschooled? - I was.
呃 我
Um... I...
二号♥摄影机 镜头向星光女孩拉近
Camera two, go in close on Stargirl.
你说
Yes?
我只是想交点朋友
I just wanted to make some friends.
那你这交朋友的方式也够奇怪的
You have a weird way of showing it.
各位 拜托 你们知道节目的规则
Guys, come on. You know how this show works.
意见和问题留到待会儿再说
Save your comments and questions for later.
好的 据我所知 你上来节目
Uh, okay, so I understand that you
是想跟我们解释清楚
came on here today because you wanted to set the record straight
星期五的比赛上发生的事件
about what happened at Friday's big game.
告诉我们 你为什么要那样做
Tell us. Why'd you do it?
他受了伤 而且还很孤单
He was hurt and he was alone.
他是对方的队员 - 而且他还在虐我们呢
He was on the other team. - And he was killing us.
你们认真的吗 - 他需要帮助
Guys, seriously? - He needed help.
那是教练和医疗人员的事
There's coaches and medics for that.
他不想放开我的手
He didn't wanna let go of my hand.
你怎么就那么确定你知道大家都想要什么呢
What makes you think you know what everybody wants?
我 我不觉得
I... I don't think I...
没错 你就不会好好思考
You're right. You don't think.
其他人都能用脑子去想
Everybody else seems to be able to,
但你并不像任何人
but then you're not like everybody else.
你为其他人做的这些所谓好事 到头来其实都很自私
You do all these nice things for people that are really just selfish.
就像你给我弟弟的那辆自行车
Like the bike you left my brother.
我去了二手店里问是谁买♥♥的
I went to the thrift store and asked them who bought it
然后他们开始形容你 我知道他们说的是谁
and when they started to describe you, I knew who they meant.
你知道为什么自行车会在那里吗
Did you even know why the bike was there?
你就没想过要搞清楚原因吗
Did it ever occur to you to find out?
我想今天就到这里了吧
I think that's all the time we have...
希拉里 继续说
Go on, Hillary.
我妈妈觉得他还没准备好骑自行车
My mom didn't think he was ready for a bike,
但我爸爸坚持让他试试
but my dad insisted.
在发生意外后
After the accident,
我爸爸把自行车拿到二手商店
my dad took it to the thrift store
想着起码还有别人能用上
hoping someone could at least use it, right?
然后它就出现在我们的门口了
Then it shows up on our doorstep.
你知道我弟弟受伤有多严重吗
Did you know my brother got so badly hurt
他以后再也没法骑车了
that he'll never ride a bike again?
我的父母不知道谁会干这种事
My parents didn't know who would do something like that.
所以我就去了二手商店那里问
So I went to the thrift store,
结果 就是这样
and, yeah, here we are.
好了 各位 该回家了
Okay, everyone. It's time to go home.
星光女孩 等等 我们可以解决这个问题
Stargirl, please wait. We can fix this.
肯定还有办法补救
There has to be a way to fix this.
有些事情就是需要时间的
Some things just take time.
或者你不用总是做你做的那些事
Or maybe you don't have to do all the things that you do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你可以跟大家一起玩啊 就像只有我们俩那样
You could just hang out. Like, when it's just us.
那样你就可以重新融入他们了
So you can go back to blending in.
这跟我没关系 - 没关系吗
This isn't about me! - It's not?
是你说你想交朋友的
You were the one that said you wanted to make friends!
没错 - 那就听他们的
I do! - Then listen to them!
你为什么就不能
Why can't you just be
更像其他人一点呢
more like everybody else?
你是想这样吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我觉得你会开心一点
But I think you'd be happy.
我觉得我们都可以开心一点
I think we could be happy.
星光女孩
Stargirl.
星光女孩 我来开车送你回家
Stargirl, come on, I'll drive you home.
我宁愿坐路回家
I'd rather walk.
天快要黑了
It's getting dark.
我知道
I know.
你不跟我打个招呼吗
星光女孩
Stargirl?
苏珊
你晚点还想跟我一起去吗
Do you still wanna go with me later?
去图森 - 没错
To Tucson? - Yeah.
行啊 我当然想去了 苏珊
Yeah. Of course, I do, Susan.
你把你的演讲稿改了
Did you change your speech?
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
题目是什么呢
What's the topic?
就是政♥府♥应不应该参与网络审查
Um, whether or not the government should be involved in Internet censorship.
有趣的选题
Interesting choice.
之前那个
Well, what happened to...
那个太奇怪了
It was too weird.
我想问你点事儿
你问
你愿意跟我一起去冬季舞会吗
苏珊
我们常常都在问自己
We often ask ourselves
政♥府♥该多大程度上参与到我们的日常事务中
how much involvement the government should have in our affairs.
特别是涉及到我们如何获得信息的时候
Especially how it pertains to how we obtain information.
我不知道我为什么我要做刚才那样的演讲
I don't know why I was giving that speech.
我不知道自己最近做很多事情的原因
I don't know why I do a lot of things lately.
我敢说你们也已经发现了 对吧
I bet you find that, too, right?
那是因为我们不会去想为什么 我们只会去做
And it's because we don't think, we just do.
我们不会退后一步去思考
We don't take a step back and process.
现在的一切都是转瞬即逝的
Everything's so instant these days.
我们又哪有时间呢
How can we?
几分钟就吃完晚饭
Dinner in minutes.
一下子就连拍上千张照片
A thousand photographs in one burst.
你得在这一秒去给一个东西点赞
You have to "like" something this second.
你要知道你对所有事情的感受
You have to know how you feel about everything.
你不能不确定 也不能困惑 更不能改变主意
You can't be unsure or confused or change your mind.
根本就没有时间去了解自我
There's no time to figure out who you are.
你必须立刻就知道
You have to know right now.
你见过花朵是怎么生长的吗
Have you ever seen a flower grow?
当然没有吧 这几乎是不可能的事
I mean, of course not. It's nearly impossible
根本不可能去等待那么久
to wait for anything that takes that long.
但如果你真的去等的话 你的人生就将会改变
But, if you did, it would change you.
你会放慢脚步
It would slow you down.
你会记起真正有意义的事情是要花时间的
It would remind you that real things take time.
这就像魔法一样 对吧
And it's magic, too, isn't it?
虽然一口气拍出上千张照片也像魔法一样 但是
I mean, so are 1,000 photographs in one burst, but...
一朵花
a flower.
你把种子种到地上
You plant a seed in the ground
然后它会生发出一个全新的世界来 花枝招展
and a whole world develops and stretches out and opens up.
当我们的生活节奏这么快的时候 很容易陷入困惑
It's easy to get confused when we're moving so fast.
我们以为自己在做对的事
And to think we're doing the right thing
但其实做了错事
when really we're not.
但如果我们幸运的话
But if we're lucky,
我们就能找到平衡
we could find a balance.
我们就能退后一步 喘一口气
We could take a step back. We could take a breath.
当你下次看见地上或者花瓶里的花朵时
Next time you see a flower sticking up out of the ground or in a vase,
要记着它的美丽是要花时间
just remember that part of what makes it beautiful
去成长培育的
is how long it took to grow.
太棒了 卡拉维小姐 真的太棒了
Well done, Miss Caraway. Well done indeed.
大家别忘了明天要讲第六和第七章
Guys, don't forget, chapters six and seven for tomorrow.
你永远都不会知道会发生什么事
You never know what might be coming up!
电影精选列表