罗恩·科瓦克保持着进攻势头
And Ron Kovac continues this drive.
他也在泥蛙队第7线获得一攻得分机会
He's got a first and goal from the Mud Frog seven.
贴着他 贴着他
Close on him, close on him.
开球
And hut!
美洲豹队触地得分 多么不可思议的反转
And that's a Jaguar touchdown. Oh, what a pretty reverse.
罗恩·科瓦克正火力全开
Ron Kovac firing on all cylinders here...
这又是科瓦克的一次三攻得分
And that's another third down conversion for Kovac,
这为美洲豹队拿到了一次一攻得分机会
setting up the Jaguars with a first and goal.
现在还剩1分12秒 比分相差4分
But with 1:12 left on the clock and still trailing by four,
美洲豹队还需要一次触地才能赢
these Jaguars are gonna need a touchdown to win.
泥蛙队的神奇赛季在此一举
So the Mud Frogs miracle season comes down to this.
科瓦克 科瓦克 科瓦克 - 泥蛙队是否能阻止他
Kovac! Kovac! Kovac! - Can they stop Ron Kovac?
狠狠揍他们 泥蛙队
Hit 'em hard, Mud Frogs!
防守 防守 防守
Defense! Defense! Defense!
这个恶意冲撞让科瓦克丧失了进攻机会
And a vicious hit stops Kovac for no game.
现在场上因处理伤情暂停 因伤暂停
And there's an injury timeout on the field. Injury timeout.
他起不来了 - 我觉得起不来
He's not getting up. - I don't think he's up.
星光女孩去哪了
Where's Stargirl...
怎么了这是 她去干吗
What's going on? What... What is she doing right now?
她在干吗 她为什么要帮他
Wait, what is she doing? Why is she helping him?
她怎么能这么做
Yeah, she shouldn't.
星光女孩 你去哪儿
Stargirl, where you going?
她不能走啊 我们需要她 她不能走
She can't leave. We need her. She can't just leave.
我想确保你安全到家
Hey. I wanted to make sure you got home okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们输了
We lost.
如果你想知道的话
In case you were wondering.
科瓦克没事了
Kovac's gonna be okay.
如果你想知道的话
In case you were wondering.
你一走 整个队伍都溃不成军了
After you left, the whole team kinda just fell apart.
你是我们的幸运星 你却走了
You... You're our good luck charm and you left.
他们都非常生气 很生气
They're all angry. They're just angry.
我想理解你
I just want to understand.
你为什么会跟着他走了
Why did you go with him?
当他受了伤
When he got hurt,
所有人都在欢呼
everyone was cheering
没有人动一下
and then no one moved.
这就是比赛啊
That's what you do at a game.
但这很不好 不是吗
But it's... It's weird, isn't it?
有人受伤了
Someone gets hurt
所有人都站在那儿看着
and everyone's just standing, watching. I...
我不知道怎么说
I don't know.
反正我做不到
I just... I couldn't.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen.
但你现在很难过
But you're sad right now and...
我不希望你难过
And I don't want you to be.
我一直在听那个
I've been listening to the, um...
我想
I wanted to...
你会让我陪你放学回家吗
Won't ya let me walk you home from school?
你会想和我在泳池见面吗
Won't ya let me meet you at the pool?
也许周五我可以
Maybe Friday I can
弄到舞会的入场券
Get tickets for the dance
我会带你一起去
And I'll take you
你会和你♥爸♥爸说“别烦我”吗
Won't you tell your dad "Get off my back"?
告诉他我们对《涂成黑色》的评价
Tell him what we said about "Paint It Black"
摇滚乐并不是一时云烟
Rock and roll is here to stay
卸下心防 用心体会
Come inside where it's okay
我会改变你的想法
And I'll shake you
你会告诉我你在想什么吗
Won't you tell me what you're thinkin' of?
你会不惜一切地爱我吗
Would you be an outlaw for my love?
如果你会 请告诉我
If it's so, well, let me know
如果不会 请忘记我
If it's no, well, I can go
我们各自安好
I won't make you
嗨
Hi.
虽然我希望你这样
This is what I wanted for you.
但现在真的这样了 还是觉得有点奇怪
But now that it's happening, it's strange.
我有点想去睡觉了
Um, I kind of just wanna go to bed.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我在尝试跟你聊
I'm trying here.
不是你的问题 只是
No, it's not you. It...
她的名字
It's her name.
什么
Huh?
星光女孩
Stargirl.
什么
Excuse me?
就是 她叫星光女孩
It's... Her name is Stargirl.
利奥 该死 利奥
Leo. Shoot. Leo!
她脑子里都在想什么啊
What was she thinking?
星光女孩真有胆子
Stargirl has some nerve.
星光女孩怎么来了
Why's Stargirl here?
她以为自己是谁啊
Who does she think she is?
真不敢相信她今天还敢来
I can't believe she showed up today.
她在这里干吗 快滚回家
What is she doing here? Go home!
我可以解释
I could explain.
我觉得他们会理解的
And I think they'd understand.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
I... I don't know if it's a good idea.
他们只是想找个人来怪罪
They just want someone to blame.
问问他就好 行吗
Just ask him. Please?
你们没跟我说你们要来这儿
You guys didn't tell me you were coming here.
我们已经不带你来这儿好几个星期了
We've been coming here for weeks without you.
你一直很忙嘛
You've been busy.
你的作业呢
Where's your homework?
我没带作业来 - 好吧 那你想干什么
Oh, I didn't bring it. - Okay, so what do you want?
我只是想来见见你们
I just wanted to see you guys.
现在星光女孩不受欢迎了 你才想起我们了
Now that Stargirl's been shunned, you want us back?
凯文 - 不是那样的
Kevin! - It's not like that.
不是吗 - 我交了女朋友 就会这样
It's not? - I have a girlfriend. It happens.
我们可不会这样 - 但对我来说就成这样了
Not to us, it doesn't. - It did to me.
一切都在变 我还在适应着呢
It's really different and I'm trying to figure it out.
我保证过我不会变成那种人
And I promised I wouldn't be one of those guys.
对不起
I'm sorry.
其实你也没正式保证过
Well, you never actually promised.
所以其实算是你的错
So, really, it's kind of your fault.
想来一片吗
Want a slice?
好啊 谢谢
Uh, yeah. Thanks.
她想上《热点拷问》上说说
So, um, she wants to do Hot Seat.
什么
What?
你真的觉得这是个好主意吗
Do you think that's a good idea?
他们都很生气
They're all really mad.
不然她怎么才能让所有人都能听她要说的话呢
How else is she gonna get everyone to hear what she has to say?
这主意太棒了
It's perfect.
我已经可以想象到了 就一个《60分钟》式的
I can totally see it. A 60 Minutes- style
道歉式访问 深入阐述
mea culpa interview, an in- depth exposé,
解释为什么她这样做
why she did it.
可是你没问题吗 - 我怎会有问题
Are you cool with it, though? - Why wouldn't I be?
不是还有演讲比赛嘛
Well, 'cause of the speech competition.
还有谁会关心演讲比赛的事啊 这才是大事
Guys, who cares about the speech competition? This is huge.
我们还需要宣传 海报啊 校报等等
Uh, also, we need promo. Posters, school paper...
一定会很棒 全校都会看的
It'll be great. The whole school's gonna watch.
泰丝 演播室我们能预约什么时候的
Tess, when can we book the studio?
弗兰奇预约到星期二
Frankie still has it until Tuesday.
麦卡高中的各位好
Greetings, Mica High.
感谢大家来参加今天特别的一集《热点拷问》
And thank you for coming out to this very special episode of Hot Seat.
今天我们的嘉宾是我们麦卡高中的
Today, our guest is Mica High's very own
演讲比赛冠军和备受争议的幸运星
speech champ and controversial good luck charm herself,
星光女孩·卡拉维
Stargirl Caraway.
我们希望能从星光女孩身上得到回答
The hope is we'll get some answers as to why Stargirl
她为什么做出了背叛自己学校的重大决定
made the fateful decision to betray her own school.
今天 《热点拷问》热度升级
Today, we'll be turning up the heat on Hot Seat.
在聊最近发生的事情之前
So, before we get into more recent events,
我们先从最初讲起
let's start at the beginning.
电影精选列表