Touchdown! Mud Frogs!
下半场开局真是太精彩了
What a return to start the second half!
泥蛙队得分了
And the Mud Frogs are on the board!
阿奇 我想问你点事儿
So, Archie, I wanted to ask you something.
我就纳闷你为什么周六来了
I wondered why you were here on a Saturday.
那个 有个
So, um, there's this...
我们学校有个新来的女生
There's this new girl at school.
看来你已经见过她了
Oh. So, you've met her.
你认识她
You know her?
跟我来
Come on.
在此之前她都是在家上学的 她妈妈亲自教她
She's been homeschooled by her mom until now.
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
她来参加夏令营好几年了
She came here to camp for a few years.
那我怎么从没见过她
How come I never met her?
天啊 因为在家上学和你时间岔开了吧
God. Different hours 'cause of the homeschool thing?
那她为什么不在家上学了
Well, why'd she stop?
有了新的志趣吧
New interests.
我从没见过比她热衷学习一切事物的人
I never met someone more invested in learning everything about everything.
她现在还会时不时过来看看
She still comes by to visit every once in a while.
你提到了她妈妈 那她的爸爸呢
Um, you said her mom. What about her dad?
她妈妈独自抚养她长大 和你妈妈很像
She's being raised by a solo superhero, much like your mom.
她妈妈叫安娜 为剧院制♥作♥戏服
Anna. She does costumes for the theater.
她们经常出去旅行
Ah. They travel a lot.
你喜欢星光女孩
You like Stargirl.
我都不太了解她
I don't really know her.
但你在想 或许了解之后就会喜欢她了
But you're thinking maybe if you did, you might.
她太 与众不同了
She's just so... different.
和她聊聊吧
Talk to her.
她来了 你是我们队公认的幸运星了
There she is. You're officially our good luck charm.
下场比赛我们准能赢 我有预感
We're gonna win the next one. I could feel it.
嘿 星光女孩 我有件事想问你
Hey, Stargirl, I wanna ask you something.
昨天晚上
So, last night...
你问过她了吗 - 什么
Did you ask her? - What?
《热点拷问》啊
About Hot Seat.
还没有
No.
你最好抓紧问 免得她太受欢迎你搭不上话了
Well, you better ask her before she gets too popular for you.
那天放学 你跟着我走到荒地
When you started to follow me into the desert that day after school,
为什么又转身回去了
why did you turn around and go back?
我 我不记得了
I... I don't remember.
你是害怕了吗
Were you afraid?
不是
No.
你有问题想问我吗
Did you wanna ask me something?
是的
Yes.
我和我朋友凯文有个节目《热点拷问》
My friend Kevin and I have this show, Hot Seat.
我们想知道你愿不愿意
And we were wondering if you
来当我们节目的嘉宾 参加《热点拷问》
might wanna be a guest on the show. On Hot Seat.
我不太想去
I don't think so. Um...
不过谢谢你的邀请
But thank you for the invitation.
你在和我的朋友小肉桂打招呼吗
Are you getting acquainted with my friend, Cinnamon?
算是吧
Sort of.
你害怕老鼠吗 - 有点儿
Are you afraid of rats? - Sort of.
听到了吗小肉桂 他有点怕你喔
Do you hear that, Cinnamon? He's a little bit afraid of you.
挠挠小肉桂的耳后
Tickle Cinnamon behind the ears.
试试吧 别害羞
Go ahead. Don't... Don't be shy.
挺软的
That's pretty soft.
星光女孩 吃晚饭了
Stargirl, dinner!
好了 利奥 我得进去吃晚饭了
Well, Leo, I have to go in for dinner.
说晚安 小肉桂
Say good night, Cinnamon.
晚安 小肉桂 - 我是在和小肉桂说话呢
Good night, Cinnamon. - I was talking to Cinnamon.
明天见 利奥
See you tomorrow, Leo.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安 小肉桂
Good night, Cinnamon.
回见
Later.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where were you?
不好意思 我忘了时间
Uh, sorry, I lost track of time.
晚餐在炉子上 加热一下 或者我帮你热
Dinner's on the stove. You can heat it up or I can.
谢了妈妈 我不饿
Thanks, Mom. I'm not hungry.
街上的行人自成一列
See the people walkin' down the street
步履整齐 留意脚下
fall in line just watchin' all their feet
他们不知道要去何方 却走得匆忙
They don't know where they wanna go but they're walkin' in time
因为他们节奏清晰 他们节奏清晰
'Cause they got the beat They got the beat
他们节奏清晰
They got the beat
他们节奏清晰
Yeah, they got the beat
放学的孩子们
See the kids just gettin' out of school
迫不及待 玩闹扮酷
They can't wait to hang out and be cool
他们玩到十二点一刻 便排列成行
Hangin' out till quarter after twelve That's when they fall in line
他们节奏清晰 他们节奏清晰
They got the beat They got the beat
孩子们节奏清晰
Kids got the beat, yeah
孩子们节奏清晰
Kids got the beat
我们节奏清晰 跳跃 落地
We got the beat Jumpin', get down
旋转一圈又一圈
Round and round and round
因为我们节奏清晰
'Cause we got the beat
我们节奏清晰 我们节奏清晰
We got the beat, we've got the beat
节奏清晰
Yeah, we got it!
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
我们节奏清晰 我们节奏清晰
We got the beat We got the beat
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
我们节奏清晰
We got the beat
加油 泥蛙队
Let's go, Mud Frogs!
现在比赛还剩5秒钟 泥蛙队落后4分
With five seconds left on the clock and trailing by four,
泥蛙队控球在己方35码处
the Mud Frogs have the ball on their own 35
还有最后一次进攻的时间
with time for one last play.
球迷们 我们一起为泥蛙队加油
Let's hear it for the Mud Frogs, fans!
你可以的
You got this!
快跑 扎克 你能行
Go, Zack! You got this!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
加油
Come on!
太棒了 我就说 - 太好了
Yes! That's what I'm... - Yes!
泥蛙队达阵得分 泥蛙队获胜
A Mud Frog touchdown! The Mud Frogs win!
注:进攻方带球一直攻到对方端线 称为达阵 获得6分
泥蛙队赢了
The Mud Frogs win!
扎克·詹姆斯跑完65码 达阵得分
Zack James with the 65- yard run for the score.
你能相信吗 泥蛙队赢了
Can you believe it? The Mud Frogs win!
那天晚上之前
Until that night,
我一直觉得选泥蛙作吉祥物很奇怪
I had always thought mud frogs were an odd choice for a mascot.
你看 泥蛙大部分时间都在睡觉
You see, mud frogs spend most of their time sleeping.
它们睡在沙漠中干涸的池塘底
They sleep at the bottom of dry ponds in the desert,
埋在泥里好几个月
buried in mud for months.
以此度过没有食物和水的日子
They do this when there's no food or water.
然后有一天 下雨了
And then, one day, the rain comes.
于是 它们苏醒了
And just like that, they're awake.
我们就是泥蛙
We were the Mud Frogs.
我们一直都是
And we always had been.
我们只是一直在等待下雨
We were just waiting for it to rain.
冬季舞会
你问她了吗 《热点拷问》的事儿
Did you ask her? About Hot Seat?
没成 我上周问过她 她说不想参加
Yeah, no, I asked her last week. She said she doesn't wanna do it.
你上周就问过了 却一直都不告诉我
You asked her last week and you never told me?
事情太多我没顾上说
There was a lot going on.
你真的问过她了
Did you really ask her?
她拒绝的时候 你怎么说的
When she said no, what did you say?
你告诉她这事多重要了吗
Did you tell her how important it is?
告诉她我们有火焰王座了吗 - 你们想和我们一起坐吗
Tell her about the throne of flames? - Do you guys wanna sit with us?
呃 - 你觉得我们坐得下吗
Oh, um... - Do you think we can all fit?
本尼拿了九盘食物
Benny has, like, nine trays of food.
你过来真是太巧了 我们刚才还聊起你呢
It's funny you came over here. We were just talking about you.
没有
No, we weren't.
聊了
Yes, we were.
他们聊了
电影精选列表