But this way, when he's ready to get back on, it'll be waiting.
她知道你要来吗
Does she know you're coming?
不知道
No.
所以你就放在这儿吗 - 不然呢
So you're just gonna leave it there? - What else would I do?
我不知道 敲门或者留个言吧
I don't know, knock? Leave a note?
我没想让他们知道是我
That's not why I did it.
一开始我以为是我妈干的 你知道吗
At first I thought it was my mom, you know?
但是现在我知道是你干的了
But I know it was you.
领带 都是你送的
The ties. It was you.
每个生日我都会收到一条领带
The ties I get every year for my birthday.
一直不知道是谁送的 但现在我
I never knew who it was from, but now I...
我不知道你在说什么 利奥·伯洛克
I have no idea what you're talking about, Leo Borlock.
妈 我带了个朋友
Hi, Mom. I have a friend with me.
真是太
Oh, that's so...
令人激动了
exciting.
你从来没带别人回来过
Never brought anyone to the house before.
我是安娜 你叫什么 - 利奥
I'm Anna. What's your name? - Leo.
利奥
Leo.
那 我们就玩我们的去了
Uh, okay. Uh, we're gonna go hang out now.
好 我就待在这里
Well, I'll be here.
你们如果需要什么的话
Oh, if you need anything, anything at all,
就叫我拿给你们
just ask and I'll get it right away.
我们会的 谢谢妈妈
Sure, Mom. Thanks.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
你的那些
Where's all your...
亮片 丝带和各种神奇的小玩意吗 - 对
Glitter and ribbons and magic tricks? - Yeah.
在我的工作室里
In my office.
你还有个工作室 在哪儿
You have an office? Where?
秘密
It's a secret.
天啊
Oh, man.
这是我爸爸的最爱
This was my dad's favorite.
以前他开车带我去学校 然后去上班
He'd drive me to school, going to work,
我们会在车上放声高唱这首《我所需要的》
and we'd sing Just What I Needed at the top of our lungs.
你还唱歌♥呢
You sing?
以前吧
I used to.
这是我和我爸的歌♥ 虽然有点可笑
It's kind of funny that it was our song, 'cause...
因为显然这不是一首关于父子的歌♥
I mean, it's clearly not about a dad and his kid.
但很棒的是 你想让这首歌♥有关谁 它就可以是有关谁的
But it's cool that a song can be about whoever you want it to be about.
歌♥词怎么写的都不重要
It doesn't matter what the words say.
这是什么
What's this?
大明星
Big Star.
不不 这是这个乐队的名字
No, really, um... That's... That's the name of the band.
不过我没有电唱机
I don't, um... I don't have a record player.
我可以直接
I'll just...
对 第四首
Right. Yeah. Um, track number four.
什么
What?
专辑里的第四首歌♥
Track number four, it's, um...
这首歌♥唱的就是歌♥词里讲的人
It's a song about who the words say it's about.
你会让我陪你放学回家吗
Won't you let me walk you home from school?
你会想和我在泳池见面吗
Won't you let me meet you at the pool?
也许周五我可以
Maybe Friday I can
弄到舞会的入场券
Get tickets for the dance
我会带你一起去
And I'll take you
你会和你♥爸♥爸说“别烦我”吗
Won't you tell your dad "Get off my back"?
告诉他我们对《涂成黑色》的评价
Tell him what we said about "Paint It Black"
注:《Paint It Black》是滚石乐队的一首歌♥
摇滚乐并不是一时云烟
Rock and roll is here to stay
卸下心防 用心体会
Come inside where it's okay
我会改变你的想法
And I'll shake you
你会告诉我你在想什么吗
Won't you tell me what you're thinkin' of?
你会不惜一切地爱我吗
Would you be an outlaw for my love?
如果你会 请告诉我
If it's so, well, let me know
如果不会 请忘记我
If it's no, well, I can go
我们各自安好
I won't make you
球迷们 欢迎来到伦纳德·琼斯社区体育场
Welcome, fans, to Leonard Jones Community Field
今晚是冠军争夺赛 两支队伍分别是
for tonight's championship game between the defending champs,
有着全美最佳四分卫罗恩·科瓦克的
the Rio Canyon Jaguars and
卫冕冠军里约峡谷美洲豹队
their All- American quarterback, Ron Kovac.
以及史上第一次打进冠军争夺战
And appearing in the championship game for the first time in school history,
由迅速上升的四分卫扎克·詹姆斯带领的麦卡泥蛙队
the Mica Mud Frogs, led by their up- star quarterback, Zack James.
今晚的天气是多云
Tonight's conditions are partly cloudy skies...
罗比诺老师说我可以带一个亲友去图森
So, Mr. Robineau told me that I get to take a guest to Tucson.
你想跟我来吗
Do you wanna come with me?
那你妈妈怎么办
What about your mom?
我更愿意跟你去 利奥
I'd rather go with you, Leo.
能看着你在那么多人面前演讲真的太棒了
It'll be awesome, seeing you doing your speech in front of people.
对我来说 你能这么做就很不可思议
I mean, it's amazing to me that you can even do that.
你也在所有人面前吹小号♥了呀
You get up in front of all these people and play the trumpet.
那不一样
That's different.
那是整个乐队的表演 没有人会看我
I mean, that's all of us. No one's looking at me.
而且 跟你在一起吧
Besides, being with you is...
怎么了
What?
和你在一起时
Being with you is, like,
就是我这辈子被人注视最多的时候
the most anyone has ever looked at me in my entire life.
有个自以为是的家伙 想要打♥压♥我
When some loud braggart tries to put me down
吹嘘他的学校多么棒
And say his school is great
我旋即回呛道
I tell him right away
怎么回事 小同学
Now what's the matter, buddy
你没听说过我的学校
Ain't ya heard of my school?
它可在全州独占鳌头
It's number one in the state
嘿嘿 少废话 拿起球我们赛场见
Hey, hey! Take it away! Get that ball and play!
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
我有件优秀运动员的队服 胸前字母很闪亮
I got a letterman's sweater with a letter in front
我为橄榄球和田径喝彩
I got for football and track
穿着它走来走去 内心倍感骄傲
I'm proud to wear it now when I cruise around
带着背后的贴花 走遍每个角落
The other parts of the town I got my decal in back
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
再来 再来 加油 加油
Do it again, do it again! We fight! We fight!
星期五我们为橄榄球赛呐喊
On Friday, we'll be jacked up on the football game
我准备好并肩一战
And I'll be ready to fight
我们会把对手打倒
We're gonna smash 'em now
女孩子挥舞着彩球
My girls will be workin' on their pom- poms now
今晚她为母校呐喊
And they'll be yellin' tonight
为母校付出真心吧
So be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
就像对待挚友那样
Just like you would to your girl or guy
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school now
让青春色彩绚丽飞扬
Let your colors fly
为母校付出真心吧
Be true to your school!
这是泥蛙队的又一次首攻
And another first down for the Mud Frogs
这让他们有机会在美洲虎队第4线获得一攻得分机会
gives them a first and goal from the Jaguar four.
加油 泥蛙队
Come on, Mud Frogs!
太棒了
Yeah!
泥蛙队触地得分
Mud Frog touchdown.
四分卫扎克·詹姆斯好一记漂亮的过人
Beautiful pass from quarterback Zack James.
第三局还有不到6分钟了
With under six minutes in the third quarter...
泥蛙队现在领先
The Mud Frogs take the lead.
太棒了
Yes!
附加分有效
And the extra point is good.
电影精选列表