Why can't you just face it, M?
你已经不重要了
You don't matter anymore.
或许是的 但有些东西还很重要
Maybe I don't. But something has to.
-死透了 -邦德那边有消息吗
- Dead. - Any word on Bond?
没有 但能猜个大概
No. But I can hazard a guess.
玛德琳
Madeleine!
玛德琳
Madeleine!
-你信任我吗 -我还有别的选择吗
- Do you trust me? - Do I have a choice?
我看没有
Not anymore.
快
Come on!
再见了 詹姆斯·邦德
Good-bye, James Bond.
打开起落架 打开起落架
Brace, brace, brace!
-先生 这是防恐警报 -马洛里 特工处
- Sir, this is a terrorist alert. - Mallory, double-0 section.
让他们后退
Stand them down.
-呼叫分队 不要开枪 -后退
- Echo team, hold fire. - Stand down.
开枪吧
Finish it.
开枪啊
Finish it.
没子弹了
Out of bullets.
而且
And besides...
我还有更重要的事情要做
I've got something better to do.
根据2001年特别法案
Under the Special Measures Act of 2001,
我将以大英政♥府♥的名义拘捕你
I am detaining you on behalf of Her Majesty's Government.
邦德
Bond?
-你在这里做什么 -早上好 Q
- What are you doing here? - Good morning, Q.
-我以为你走了 -是的
- I thought you'd gone. - I have.
但我还需要一样东西
There's just one thing I need.