I know.
但我想知道我父亲的事
But I want to understand what happened to my father.
所以 他本来要去哪里
So, where was he going?
无名之所
Nowhere.
非常感谢 谢谢 祝您好运
Thank you so much. Thanks. All the very best.
怎么回事
What's going on?
会议提前了 你没得到通知吗
The meeting was brought forward. Did you not get the message?
-我们没有 -我参加过的最短会议了
- No, we didn't. - Shortest meeting I can remember.
南美同意了吧
South Africans on board,
-我猜 -是啊 谁又能怪他们呢
- I take it? - Yeah, well, who can blame them?
九眼计划已被正式批准
Nine Eyes is now officially sanctioned.
新系统再过不到72小时就要启动了
The new system goes live in less than 72 hours.
这可是不小的前进
It's a major step forward.
全球情报合作协议将改变一切
Global intelligence cooperation changes everything.
这你说过了
As you said before.
听着
Look.
他们请我当新委员会的会长
They've asked me to head the new committee.
是吗 所以呢
Yes? And?
我该告诉你我跟内政大臣谈过
And I should tell you I've spoken with the Home Secretary.
鉴于我给他的最新信息
And in light of the new information I've given him,
他决定
he's decided to close down
关闭特工处 即刻执行
the double-0 program with immediate effect.
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
并非私人恩怨 这才是未来
It's not personal. It's the future.
而且
And...
-里面没你 -你可真是个自大的混♥蛋♥
- You're not. - You're a cocky little bastard, aren't you?
-我就当这是赞美了 -要我就不会
- I'll take that as a compliment. - I wouldn't.
这事没完
This isn't over yet.
-帮我熨一下好吗 谢谢 -是 先生
- Would you press this for me? Thank you. - Yes, sir.
拿起来
Pick it up.
我讨厌枪
I hate guns.
我向他承诺过要保护你
I promised him I'd protect you.
首先得教你怎么保护自己
The first thing to do is to teach you how to protect yourself.
我要是不小心打到你了怎么办
What if I shoot you by mistake?
我也不是没中过枪
Wouldn't be the first time.
-拿起来 -我说了 我讨厌枪
- Pick it up. - I said, I hate guns.
SIG226型号♥ 前瞄准
SIG 226. Front sight.
后瞄准 枪栓
Rear sight. Hammer.
举枪瞄准 扣下扳机
You just point it. You squeeze the trigger.
尽力不要闭眼睛
You try not to close your eyes.
麻烦你
Please...
试试
try it.
我没什么好教你的 对吧
I don't have to teach you anything, do I?
曾经有个人来我们家想杀我父亲
A man once came to our house to kill my father.
他不知道我在楼上我的卧室玩
He didn't know I was upstairs playing in my bedroom.
也不知道爸爸在水槽下面漂白剂旁边
Or that Papa kept a Beretta Nine-millimeter
藏着一把贝瑞塔点9手♥枪♥
under the sink with the bleach.
所以我讨厌枪
That's why I hate guns.
依我看 就跳过徒手搏斗吧
I think we'll skip hand-to-hand combat.
晚上好 长官 抱歉
Good evening, sir. Sorry to
打扰了您的晚餐 但我们有新消息
interrupt your supper, but we have some news.
晚上好 长官
Evening, sir.
根据智能血液
Using the Smart Blood,
我追踪到邦德在北非某地
I've tracked Bond to a point here in North Africa.
所有已知地图上那里都是沙漠
See, every known map registers it as empty desert.
没错 但如果
Exactly. But if you look at
看看卫星地图 就能清楚的看到这个
the satellite blowup, you can clearly see this.
我们帮不了他
We can't help him.
但是先生 我们知道他要去哪
But, sir, we know where he's heading.
C紧盯着我们的一举一动
C is watching everything we do.
我们这样做只是向他透露更多
We're only handing them more information.
先生 我们不能就这样抛弃邦德啊
Sir, we can't just desert Bond.
只能如此 我们只能帮倒忙
We have to. We only make him weaker.
但是先生 我们都知道他在哪啊
But, sir, we know exactly where he is.
我知道 但我们能找到他 别人也能
Yes, I know, but if we can track him, so can others.
删除所有智能血液的资料 全部
Delete all the Smart Blood files. Everything.
他只能靠自己了
He's on his own.
-你不该盯着我看 -都怪你太美
- You shouldn't stare. - Well, you shouldn't look like that.
给你点杯开胃酒吗
May I get you an aperitif?
还是算了 我喝了酒爱闯祸 发酒疯
I'm not sure. It gets me into trouble. Makes me do crazy things.
那还是算了
Well, we can't have that.
那我来杯伏特加马蒂尼 烈点的
So, I'll have a vodka martini, dirty.
来两杯
Make that two.
-我有个问题 -什么问题
- I have a question. - Well, what's that?
为什么人世这么多选择
Why, given every other possible option,
却要成为一个杀手
does a man choose the life of a paid assassin?
要不就当牧师
Well, it was that or the priesthood.
我认真的 这真是你想要的生活吗
I'm serious. Is this really what you want?
活在黑暗里 追踪别人 被人追踪
Living in the shadows? Hunting? Being hunted?
总是提心吊胆 独来独往
Always looking behind you? Always alone?
我现在可不是一个人啊
But I'm not alone.
回答我
Answer the question.
我觉得我好像并没有选择
I'm not sure I ever had a choice.
反正 我从不停下脚思考
Anyway, I don't stop to think about it.
那会怎么样
What would happen if you did?
-你说停下吗 -是的
- Stop? - Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
-您的酒 先生 -放下吧 谢谢
- Your drinks, sir. - Could you leave them there, please?
我觉得你错了
You know, I think you're wrong.
是吗
I am?
生活掌握在自己手里
We always have a choice.
敬这句话
I'll drink to that.
该死
Shit.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
可能要等很久了
This might be a long wait.
后悔了吗
Are you having second thoughts?
后悔也来不及了呀
Too late now.
那是什么
What's that?
那 是辆1948劳斯莱斯银版幻影
That is a 1948 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith.
请
Please.
我害怕 詹姆斯
I'm scared, James.
中午好 邦德先生 斯旺医生
Good afternoon, Mr. Bond, Dr. Swann.
首先请允许我
I want you to know just
表达见到你们的激动之情
how excited we all are to finally meet you.
很高兴能来这里
Well... it's a pleasure to be here.
主人请二位先行休息
Your host invites you both to rest,
放松心情 他四点为你们摆酒洗尘
relax, and join him for drinks at 4:00.
-告诉他我们一定准时 -太好了
- Tell our host we won't be late. - Wonderful.
在我们带您去房♥间前还有一件事
Before we show you to your rooms, just one more thing.
小心点
You be careful with that.
上了膛的
It's loaded.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里是个特殊的地方
This is a very special place.
他要求你们单独进去
He has requested you enter it alone.
当然
Of course.
香槟吗
Champagne?
还是待会儿吧
Maybe later.
当然可以
Certainly.
我想这是想让我们大开眼界
I think we're meant to be impressed.
摸摸看
Touch it.
想摸的话可以的
You can touch it if you want.
-知道那是什么吗 -陨石
- Do you know what it is? - It's a meteorite.
没错
Yes, exactly.
席尔瓦 地球上最古老的一块
The Kartenhoff. The oldest in human possession.
就是它撞出了这个火山口
The very meteorite which made this crater.
想想看
Think about it.
在天空孤独寂寞了那么多年
So many years up there, alone, silent,
积攒动量 直到选择在地球上烙下印记
building momentum until it chose to make its mark on Earth.
巨大的 势不可挡的力量
A huge, unstoppable force.
但它还是停住了 不是吗
Except it did stop, didn't it?
停在了这里