a cuckoo hatches inside another bird's nest?
知道
Yes.
它会把其他的蛋推下去
It forces the other eggs out.
是的
Yes. Well...
布谷鸟的做法让我意识到我父亲必须死
this cuckoo made me realize my father's life had to end.
在某种程度上 他也要对我的做法负责
In a way, he's responsible for the path I took.
所以 谢谢你 布谷鸟
So, thank you. Cuckoo.
你还能学其他鸟叫吗 弗兰茨
Do you know any other birdcalls, Franz?
你好 小猫
Hello, pussy.
弗朗兹·奥伯豪斯在二十年前就死了 詹姆斯
Franz Oberhauser died 20 years ago, James.
和他的父亲一起死在雪崩中
In an avalanche, alongside his father.
现在跟你说话的男人 你脑中存留的人
The man you are talking to now, the man inside your head,
叫恩内斯特·斯特福·布鲁弗
is Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
这名可真好记
Catchy name.
我母亲的姓氏
My mother's bloodline.
如果针尖能准确刺中梭状回的某点
If the needle finds the correct spot in the fusiform gyrus,
你将会谁也不认识
you'll recognize no one.
不过
Of course,
你身边的女人本就换得勤 是吧 詹姆斯
the faces of your women are interchangeable, aren't they, James?
你会忘记她是谁
You won't know who she is.
她不过是你死亡道路上一闪而过的脸
Just another passing face on your way to the grave.
他至死也不会认出你
He dies not knowing who you are.
杀手的女儿
The daughter of an assassin.
唯一能理解他的人
The only one who could have understood him.
真可惜
Shame.
我爱你
I love you.
这双蓝眼睛还认得你吗
Do those blue eyes still recognize you?
你到哪里我都认的
I'd recognize you anywhere.
手表
The watch.
一分钟
One minute.
一分钟
One minute.
-他说什么 -光阴似箭
- Did he say something? - Tempus fugit.
-什么 -光阴似箭
- What? - Tempus fugit.
我听不清楚 詹姆斯
I can't hear you, James.
我说...
I said...
时间过得真快
doesn't time fly?
进去
In there!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
一切还没有结束
It's not over yet.
从没听说过这个希尔德布兰
I've never even heard of Hildebrand.
所以才叫安全屋
That is the general idea with safe houses.
-有多安全呢 长官 -马上就知道了
- Exactly how safe is this, sir? - We're about to find out.
很安全 你们先等一下
It's safe. Better wait here.
-我是M -玛德琳·斯旺
- I'm M. - Madeleine Swann.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
有什么消息吗 007
So, what do you have for me, 007?
已故的幽灵党党♥魁♥恩内斯特·斯特福·布鲁弗
The recently deceased head of Spectre, Ernst Stavro Blofeld,
和他的情报主管 也就是您的新朋友C
and his chief of intelligence, your new best friend, C.
打算启动他们在全球范围内的监控系统
About to take control of his very own global surveillance system
就在我们鼻子底下
that he built right here under our noses.
那我们得赶快行动 系统将在午夜上线
Then we'd better move. The system goes online at midnight.
一旦系统上线 幽灵党将能够操控一切
If that happens, Spectre will have control of everything.
所以你我得找C谈谈
So, you and I will have a quiet word with C
Q负责黑进系统 阻止系统上线
while Q hacks into the system and stops it going online.
这可不容易
It won't be easy.
他会有办法的 他总是有办法
He'll find a way. He always does.
很高兴你能回来 007
It's good to have you back, 007.
长官
Sir.
詹姆斯 我做不到
James, I can't.
等一切结束了我就回来找你
I'll come back for you when it's all over.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
你是说你不想待在这儿还是...
No, you can't stay here, or you...
我没法再过这种生活
I can't go back to this life.
我也不想要求你改变
And I'm not going to ask you to change.
这是你本来的样子
This is who you are.
你在和我告别
You're saying good-bye.
是的
Yes.
保重
Take care.
你是个好人 詹姆斯
You're a good man, James.
你黑进去了吗 Q
Are you in yet, Q?
还有几个安全层未能突破
A few layers of impenetrable security still to go,
但也差不多了
but I think I'm getting somewhere.
我们被发现了 快撤
They've seen us! Reverse!
快走
Go!
把他带进楼里
Get him in the building!
进去 进去
Move. Move!
回去找M 他们俩一个都不能少
Go back and find M, now! We need them both.
被人盯着的滋味不好受吧
Not a good feeling being watched, is it?
这不会是你干的好事吧
Don't tell me you're responsible for this.
不是 是我的军需官干的
No, but my Quartermaster is.
-他很聪明 -干得不错
- And he's extremely talented. - Well, bravo.
不过提醒你一句 你俩被开除了
But in case you hadn't realized it, you two are out of a job.
所以这是非法入侵
So you're trespassing.
我想你理解错了 麦克斯
I'm afraid you've got the wrong end of the stick, Max.
我们打算阻止系统上线
We're going to stop this system going online.
-然后把你送进监狱 -以什么罪名
- And then I'm going to bring you in. - On what grounds exactly?
交友品味太差
Poor taste in friends.
看看这个世界
Take a look at the world.
一片混乱
Chaos.
这是因为像你一样的官僚和政客
Because people like you, paper-pushers and politicians,
都没有勇气去做该做的事
are too spineless to do what needs to be done.
我选择和值得拥有权力的人结盟
So I made an alliance to put the power where it should be.
而你却要抛弃这些
And now you want to throw it away
仅仅是为了所谓的民♥主♥
for the sake of "Democracy."
那玩意儿算什么
Whatever the hell that is.
你还真是意料之中的愚蠢
How predictably moronic.
但那不正是M代表的含义吗
But then isn't that what M stands for?
蠢人
"Moron."
现在我们也知道C代表的含义了
And now we know what C stands for.
粗心
"Careless."
快啊
Come on.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
杀你还真是不易啊 布鲁弗
You're a hard man to kill, Blofeld.
希望那个伤口不是很疼
I do hope that doesn't hurt too much.
我的伤口终将愈合
My wounds will heal.
你的呢
What about yours?
看看你周围 詹姆斯 看看
Look around you, James. Look.
这就是你的世界
This is what's left of your world.
你所代表的一切
Everything you ever stood for,
你所相信的一切 终成废墟
everything you believed in, a ruin.
为什么让我来这儿
Why are we here?
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
没有
No.
但有人想了
But I know someone who does.
她在哪里
Where is she?
那得你自己找
That's for you to find out.
三分钟后 这座大楼就会坍塌
In three minutes, this building will be demolished.
我可以轻易逃脱 但你得抉择一下
I can get out easily. Now, you have a choice.
是因救她而死
Die trying to save her or...
还是为了自保而痛苦终生
save yourself and live with the pain.
你在吓唬我
You're bluffing.
是吗
Am I?
我吓到你了对不对
I've really put you through it, haven't I?
兄弟就是这样的
That's brothers for you.
他们总是知道该按哪个按钮
They always know which buttons to press.
玛德琳
Madeleine!
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
好了
Yes!
我们走 你先请
Let's go. After you.
你为什么不敢承认呢 M