Can I get you something, sir?
伏特加加马提尼 摇匀 不要搅拌
Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.
非常抱歉 我们这儿不提供酒精
I'm sorry, we don't serve alcohol.
我真的要爱上这地方了
I'm really starting to love this place.
给他来一杯热解消化酶奶昔
He'll have the prolytic digestive enzyme shake.
没问题
Certainly.
如果你是来问我要车的
If you've come for the car,
我把它停在台伯河底了
I parked it at the bottom of the Tiber.
别担心 007 那不过是一辆3百万英镑的原型车
Well, not to worry, 007. It was only a 3,000,000 pound prototype.
-你来干嘛 Q -我突然想休假了 真的
- Why are you here, Q? - I just fancied a break, to be honest.
最近工作压力太大
I've been a tad stressed at work recently.
C的人紧盯着我们不放
What with C's people crawling
M还要把我的蛋蛋
all over us and the fact that M wants my balls
-挂在圣诞树上做装饰 -说重点
- for Christmas decorations. - Get to the point.
重点就是弗朗兹·奥伯豪斯已经死了 007
The point, 007, is that Franz Oberhauser is dead.
死了而且埋了 除非你现在就跟我回去
Dead and buried. And unless you come back with me right now,
我和钱班霓的前途就都完蛋了
my career and Money Penny's will go the same way.
明白吗 现在事态已经全面失控 你
Do you understand? All hell is breaking loose out there and...
-我看见他了 -你以为你看见他了
- I saw him. - You thought you saw him.
我们查过记录
We've been through the records.
20年前 他和父亲一同死于雪崩
He died in an avalanche with his father 20 years ago.
我知道 但我确实看见他了
Yes. I know that. But I saw him.
那张脸我绝不会忘记
He's not someone I'll ever forget.
-你有什么头绪吗 -一个名字 美国人
- So you have a lead? - I have a name. L'Americain.
这就能缩小范围了吗
Well, that narrows it down.
很抱歉 007 没有时间了
Look, I'm sorry, 007, but time's up.
我的前途已经命悬一线了
My whole career is on the line here.
要么你跟我回去
Either you come back in and do
通过合法程序调查 要么我就去向M报告
this through proper channels, or I go directly to M.
再帮我办件事吧 之后随你怎么样
Do one more thing for me. Then you're out.
看看这上面能查到些什么
Find out what you can from this.
-我真的 真的恨死你了 -谢谢 Q
- I really, really hate you right now. - Thank you, Q.
先生 现在可以吗
Monsieur? Now? Please?
-你住哪 -佩夫斯纳酒店 12号♥
- Where are you staying? - The Pevsner. Room 12.
一小时
One hour.
您的酒先生 加热消化酶奶昔
Here you are, sir. One prolytic digestive enzyme shake.
帮我个忙吧 把它倒马桶去
Do me a favor, will you? Throw that down the toilet.
免得我动手了
Cut out the middleman.
别 就待这儿
No! Stay.
你们要干什么
What do you want?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们没人会说话吗
Can't any of you speak?
拜托了
Come on!
好了 出来 来
Right, come on. Come on.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
深呼吸 冷静下来
Hey! You need to take a breath and calm down.
你被吓到了
You're in shock.
离我远点 滚开
Get away from me! Just get away!
你都没想过是你把他们引来的吗
Did it cross your mind that you led them to me?
我没时间跟你吵
I haven't got time for this.
把你知道的关于美国人n的一切都告诉我
You need to tell me everything you know about L'Americain.
去死
Go to hell!
我向你父亲承诺过的
I gave your father my word!
我凭什么信你 因为他相信了你
And why should I trust you? Because my father did?
因为现在 斯旺医生
Because right now, Dr. Swann...
我是你活下来的最大希望
I'm your best chance of staying alive.
斯旺医生 这是Q
Dr. Swann, Q.
Q 斯旺医生
Q, Dr. Swann.
-你好 -真好
- Hello. - Enchanted.
邦德 我们得谈谈 单独谈
Bond, we need to talk. Alone.
-她知道的 -但是 邦德
- She knows. - But, Bond...
她都知道 你发现什么了
She knows. What have you got?
我欠你句抱歉 007
I owe you an apology, 007.
你确实有了重大发现
You are onto something.
奥伯豪泽尔还活着 戒指就是证据
Oberhauser is still alive. The ring proves it.
而且看来他们都来自同一个组织
And it seems they were all part of one organization.
拉契夫 荃特姆 斯艾拉
Le Chiffre, Quantum, Sciarra,
还有你朋友席尔瓦先生
your friend Mr. Silva.
你知道把他们联♥系♥起来的人是谁吗
And do you know who links them all?
-是他 -没错
- Him. - Exactly.
这个组织 知道叫什么吗
This organization, do you know what it's called?
-不知道 -幽灵党
- No. - Spectre.
它叫幽灵党
Its name is Spectre.
-她怎么知道的 -我父亲是其中一员
- How does she know that? - Because my father was part of it.
那我觉得你该看看这个
Then I think that you ought to see this.
大家看到的是南美拍的照片
You're looking at pictures from South Africa right now
-目前认为是场大爆♥炸♥ -Q 回伦敦
- of what appears to be a huge explosion. - Q, go back to London.
M需要你的帮助 持续追踪我
M's gonna need your help. And keep tracking me.
好的
I will.
还有 邦德 你得找到美国人
And, Bond, you have to find L'Americain.
他是我们和奥伯豪泽尔的唯一联♥系♥
He's our only link to Oberhauser.
它指的不是人
It's not a person.
是个地方
It's a place.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们在这里度过了新婚之夜
This is where they spent their wedding night.
之后每年都会回来
They came back every year.
后来还带着我
Then they brought me with them, too.
他总是回来 甚至是离婚后
He kept coming back, even after the divorce.
我很遗憾
Well, then I'm sorry.
遗憾什么
What for?
是什么
What is it?
你的遗产
It's your inheritance.
-喝吗 -不用 谢谢
- Want some? - No, thank you.
不喝可是你的损失
You don't know what you're missing.
不会吧
This can't be it.
好吧 敬你父亲
Well, here's to your father.
我向自己保证绝不再为那个男人伤心
I promised myself I would never be hurt by that man again.
我断绝了所有联♥系♥
I cut off all contact.
我不想跟他和他可恶的生活有一点关系
I didn't want anything to do with him or his sick life.
然后 在他临死前
And then, with his dying breath...
他却把我交给了你
he sends me you.
-不很讽刺吗 -你不该对他这么冷酷
- Ironic, no? - You shouldn't be so hard on him.
我见他时 他已经行尸走肉好几周了
The man I just met should have been dead weeks ago.
他坚持这么久都是为了你
The only reason his heart was still beating was you.
我自己会悼念我的父亲 邦德先生
I'll mourn my father in my own time, Mr. Bond.
现在我要睡了
And, now, I'm going to bed.
不要以为接下来我会对你投怀送抱
Don't think for one moment this is where I fall into your arms,
以慰我的丧父之痛
seeking solace for my dead daddy.
你坐那里 守夜
You sit there. Keep watch.
那才是你的强项
That's what you're good at.
敢靠近我 我就杀了你
Come anywhere near me and I'll kill you.
我信
I don't doubt it.
你看 有两个你
Look. There are two of you.
两个詹姆斯
Two Jameses.
我真幸运啊
Lucky me.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你为谁做事
Who are you working for?
你跑哪去了
Now, where did you go?
我怎么没想到呢
Of course.
什么东西
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
-这是什么 -坐标
- What's this? - It's coordinates.
你父亲在找一个特殊卫星电♥话♥
Your father was scanning for a particular satellite phone.
他在找一个人
He was looking for someone.
在找他
He was looking for him.
然后还让我来完成这件事
And he sent me here to finish the job.
-我跟你一起去 -不行
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
-你还是活着好 -我能照顾自己的
- I like you alive. - I can look after myself.
那也不成
That's beside the point.
我可能一去不回
I might not be coming back.
我知道