It's done its job. I have a few weeks. Maybe less.
没想到吧 邦德先生
So, here we are, Mr. Bond,
两位将死之人共度良宵
two dead men enjoying the evening.
-你到底干了什么 -违抗了他的命令
- What did you do? - I disobeyed him.
我曾尽心尽力追随他 但是他
I followed him as far as I could. He...
-变了 -我明白了
- changed. - Oh, I see.
你良心发现了
You grew a conscience.
生意归生意 但这些过线了
Our game is our game. But this?
妇女 孩童
Women, children...
铊也说明
Well, the thallium would suggest
他已不再欣赏你
that he doesn't like you very much anymore.
既然你们感情已经破裂了
And clearly the feeling is mutual.
不如告诉我 怎样才能找到他
So why don't you tell me how to find him again?
快说吧
Oh, come on.
-他在哪 -无处不在
- Tell me where he is. - He's everywhere.
无处不在 他坐在你的书桌前
Everywhere! He's sitting at your desk,
他亲吻你的爱人 和你的家人共进晚餐
he's kissing your lover, he's eating supper with your family!
你在保护着某个人
You're protecting someone.
是你妻子吗
Your wife.
她早就不在了
She left long ago.
儿子
Your son?
是你的女儿
Your daughter.
你找不到她 她非常聪明
You won't find her. She's clever.
比我聪明 知道怎么藏起来
She's smarter than me. She knows how to hide.
告诉我她在哪 我会保护你女儿
I can protect her if you tell me where he is.
-我能保住她的命 -是吗
- I can keep her alive. - Yeah.
-我向你承诺 -向我承诺
- You have my word. - Your word?
一个杀手的承诺吗
The word of an assassin!
这是我的承诺
That's my word.
美国人
L'Americain.
你保护好她 她会带你去找
You save her, she can lead
美国人 她知道在哪
you to L'Americain. She knows L'Americain.
先去霍夫勒诊所看看
Try the Hoffler Clinic.
你如同风中之烛 邦德先生
You're a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Bond.
永别了
So long.
你竟能让政♥府♥为这一切买♥♥单
I can't deny I'm impressed you got H.M.G.
我对你刮目相看
To cough up for all this.
拜托 政♥府♥哪有钱盖这种大楼
Good God, the government couldn't afford this kind of facility.
大部分还得靠私营企业捐助
No, it was benefactors mostly, from the private sector.
一旦正式运行 这幢大楼会成为
When it goes online, this building will be
史上最完美的数据收集中心
the most sophisticated data gathering system in history.
成为全天候主宰世界的数字幽灵
The world's digital ghost, available 24/7.
-乔治·奥威尔的终极噩梦 -很高兴你喜欢
- George Orwell's worst nightmare. - I'm glad you like it.
九眼提案未能获得全票通过
My commiserations on losing
我深表遗憾 打击挺大的吧
the Nine Eyes vote. Must've been a blow.
那倒未必 南非那边
Not really. Only a matter of
早晚会想通的
time before the South Africans see the light.
常言道
And you know what they say,
罗马非一日之功 也许要一天半吧
Rome wasn't built in a day. Day and a half maybe.
麦克斯 我知道监控已渐渐成为日常
Look, Max, I know surveillance is a fact of life.
但我担心的是你利用情报的方式
It's how you use the
以及谁会利用这些情报
information that concerns me, and who is using it.
我们必须如此 才能保障公众安全
This is what we need to do to keep the people safe.
特工处早就过时了
Double-0 program is prehistoric.
拜托 M 你不会真的觉得区区一个特工
Come on, M. You can't really tell me that one man in the field
能和这一切相提并论吧
can compete with all of this,
凭一张杀人执照就能打遍天下吗
running around out there with his license to kill.
你有没有真正杀过人 麦克斯
Have you ever had to kill a man, Max?
有吗 必须确信无误 才能扣动扳机
Have you? To pull that trigger, you have to be sure.
没错 要调查分♥析♥ 评估之后锁定目标
Yes, you investigate, analyze, assess, target.
然后你要看着对方的眼睛
And then you have to look him in the eye.
做出决定
And you make the call.
无人机 窃听器 摄像头 报告材料
And all the drones, bugs, cameras, transcripts,
所有一切的监控手段
all the surveillance in the world
都无法告诉你下一步该怎么办
can't tell you what to do next.
杀人执照
A license to kill...
也是一张不乱杀人的执照
is also a license not to kill.
看来不得不让你听一下了
I didn't want to have to do this,
既然你连自家特工都管不住
but it looks like you still can't control your agents.
邦德 我查过了
Bond? I ran that check.
你曾经和他打过交道 量子危机那次
Looks like you've had dealings with him before. Quantum.
原来如此 怀特先生
Of course. Mr. White!
最后一次现身是在奥地利的奥尔陶斯
Last unconfirmed sighting, Altaussee in Austria.
再帮我查个人
Run another name, will you?
如此看来
So maybe there's something
实施全面监控确有必要
to be said for total surveillance after all.
你在监控军情六处的特工吗
You watch MI6 agents?
我们监控所有人
We watch everyone.
您先请坐 我马上就好
Please, take a seat. I'll be with you in just a moment.
久等了 邦德先生
Please excuse me, Mr. Bond.
我是玛德琳·斯旺医生
My name is Dr. Madeleine Swann.
今天的任务是分♥析♥你的需求
Our job today is to analyze your needs,
心理以及身体两个层面的
both psychological and physical.
直接了当
Sounds pretty straightforward.
希望您别介意 外面的景色会让人分心
I hope you don't mind. The view can be distracting.
我完全没注意
I hadn't noticed.
表格大部分您已经填了
I see you filled out most of the paperwork.
可以的话 还需要问些问题来完成评估
Just a few questions to complete your evaluation, if I may.
-您平时锻炼吗 -除非必要
- Do you exercise? - When I have to.
您觉得工作造成的心理压力大吗
Do you consider your employment to be psychologically stressful?
-有时候 -您每天喝多少酒
- Sometimes. - How much alcohol do you consume?
多的过头
Too much.
我的问题再放宽点
Some broader questions.
小时候 您跟父母亲近吗
As a child, would you say you were close to your parents?
他们在我很小的时候就死了
My parents died when I was young.
是吗 当时您几岁
Really? How old?
-能记事的岁数 -出了什么事 可否告知
- Old enough to remember. - How, if I may ask?
登山事故
It was a climbing accident.
-谁把您抚养成人的呢 -别的人
- So who brought you up? - Someone else.
我想请教一下
Humor me.
你在牛津和索邦两所名校
How does one train at
念过书 做过顾问
Oxford and the Sorbonne become a consultant,
在无国界医生组织工作过两年
spend two years with Medecins Sans Frontieres...
怎么会来到这种地方
and end up here?
恕我冒昧 不过...
Forgive me, but...
别人很容易认为你在躲避什么
anyone might think you were hiding from something.
您来这儿是花了很多钱的 邦德先生
You're paying a lot of money to be here, Mr. Bond.
-究竟谁来提问 你还是我 -当然是你 请继续
- Who's asking the questions, you or me? - Of course. Carry on.
您最后一栏没有填
I see you left this final question blank.
您做什么职业
What is your occupation?
这种事填在表格上不好看
Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
-为什么 -我的工作是杀人
- And why is that? - I kill people.
世界真小
Small world?
-他在哪 -你的父亲已经死了
- Where is he? - Your father's dead.
-两天前 -你怎么知道
- Two days ago. - How do you know?
-我就在他身旁 -是你杀了他吗
- Because I was there. - Did you kill him?
不用我动手 他是自杀
I didn't have to. He did it himself.
你老大远跑来就为了告诉我这个吗
And you came all the way just to tell me this?
告诉我他死了
That my father's dead?
我来是为了通知你
I came to tell you that
你有生命危险 而我需要你的帮助
your life is in danger and I need your help.
-为什么 -我答应你父亲 保护你
- Why? - I made a deal with him to protect you.
你撒谎 他凭什么相信你
You're lying. Why would he trust you?
因为他知道 我有求于你
Because he knew that I needed something in return.
求我什么
And what was that?
带我找到美国人
To find L'Americain.
-咨♥询♥结束了 -斯旺医生
- This interview is over. - Dr. Swann...
你有10分钟时间离开这里
You have 10 minutes to leave the building.
否则我就叫保安
Then I'm calling security.
谢谢 斯旺医生
Thank you, Dr. Swann.
喝些什么吗 先生