to the combined the intelligence streams of nine countries.
包括我们国家
Including us.
没错
Quite.
你不在的时候发生了不少事
Well, a lot's happened while you were away.
汉堡的列车爆♥炸♥
A train bombing in Hamburg
突尼斯的工业爆♥炸♥
and an industrial explosion in Tunisia.
对我们而言 现在时机不好
It's not great timing for us.
正好随了C的意
It's all rather playing into C's hands.
M 只能说他现在压力很大
M, well, let's say he's feeling the pressure.
我注意到了
Yeah, I've noticed.
这边 007 小心 挺滑的
Now, this way, 007. Be careful. It's a trifle slippery.
Q在白厅感觉不是很自在
Q wasn't exactly feeling at home in Whitehall,
刚好现在在合并
what with the new merger,
他就把研发部搬到这了
so he set up shop here,
像以前一样 不被监视
away from prying eyes, as it were.
听说他给你准备了特别的小礼物
I hear he's got something rather special planned for you.
等不及了
I can hardly wait.
007.
-Q -抱歉这里这么乱
- Q. - Please excuse the mess.
因为那些变动
Everything's a little bit up in the air,
所有东西都没个准
what with the changes and all.
有几件事
Couple of things to get through.
能开始了吗
Shall we get started?
放轻松
Just relax.
就这样 好极了 你可能会觉得有点...
That's it. Lovely. Now, you may feel a small...
-老天 -刺痛
- Christ! - ...prick.
-这是什么 -尖端纳米技术
- What is it? - Cutting-edge nanotechnology.
智能血液
Smart Blood.
在你血管里的芯片
Microchips in your bloodstream.
这样就能监控你的行踪
Allows us to track your movements in the field.
看到那些参数了吗
You see those readouts?
无论在哪我们都能监测到你的信♥号♥♥
We can monitor your vital signs from anywhere on the planet.
听起来真不错
Well, that sounds marvelous.
算是墨西哥事件之后的保险措施
Call it a post-Mexico insurance policy.
M的直接命令
By direct order of M.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
那就好
Good.
好了 我还有
Right. Well, I've just...
一样东西要给你 然后你就可以走了
got one last thing for you and you can be on your way.
漂亮极了 是不是
Magnificent, isn't she?
3.2秒就能加速到60码 全防弹处理
Zero to 60 in three point two seconds. Fully bulletproof.
还有些别的小功能
A few little tricks up her sleeve.
挺可惜的 本来是给你做的
It's a shame, really. She was meant for you,
但现在指派给009了
but she's been reassigned to 009.
但你能得到这个
But you can have this.
-有什么功能 -能显示时间
- Does it do anything? - It tells the time.
-能帮你解决迟到问题 -M的主意吗
- Might help with your punctuality issues. - M's idea?
正是
Precisely.
要提醒你下 闹钟声音挺响的
Oh, one word of warning. The alarm is rather loud.
-你要是懂我意思的话 -明白
- If you know what I mean. - I think I do.
对了 这个老东西花了我们不少时间
Oh, yes. That old thing is taking quite a bit of time.
提醒你下 剩下的都不能用了
Mind you, there wasn't much left to work on.
只剩个方向盘
Only a steering wheel.
我想我之前说过 要带一整个回来
I believe I said, "Bring it back in one piece,"
不是 带一个回来
Not, "Bring back one piece."
不管怎么样 享受你的停工期吧 007
Anyway, enjoy your downtime, 007.
-Q -怎么了
- Q? - Yes?
既然你能随时知道我的具体♥位♥置
Well, now you know exactly where I am all of the time.
能帮我个忙吗
Will you do something for me?
具体帮什么忙
What do you have in mind, exactly?
让我消失
Make me disappear.
我得提醒你 我直接听命于M
May I remind you that I answer directly to M.
我有房♥贷要还 还有两只猫要喂
I also have a mortgage. And two cats to feed.
那我建议你相信我
Well, then I suggest you trust me...
看在猫的份上
for the sake of the cats.
见到你真好 007 好极了
Well, it's lovely to see you, 007. Lovely.
我想告诉你
Now, I meant to tell you,
智能血液程序
the Smart Blood program is
很显然还在研发阶段
obviously still in its developmental phase.
所以开始使用的前24小时可能
So we may experience the odd
会出现覆盖率下降的故障
drop in coverage during the first 24 hours...
是前48小时
48 hours after administration,
之后一切都会运行正常
but after that it should work perfectly.
-我会给你寄明信片 -还是别了
- I'll send you a postcard. - Please, don't.
早上好 这是什么
Morning. What's that?
一个追求者送的
it's just something from an admirer.
-今天不是你生日吗 -不是 先生
- It's not your birthday, is it? - No, sir.
我生日是上周
That was last week.
早上好
Morning.
009来提车了 长官
009 has arrived to pick up the DB10, sir.
他在楼上等着
He's waiting upstairs.
好的 可以 没问题
Oh, good. Yes, fine.
糟了
Oh, shit.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
-你认识我丈夫吗 -一面之缘
- You knew my husband? - All too briefly.
-你是做什么的 -人寿保险
- What do you do? - Life insurance.
现在有点晚了吧
A little late for that.
对你丈夫来说是的 但你呢
For your husband, yes. But what about you?
我吗
Me?
我听说有的寡妇 预期寿命非常短
I hear the life expectancy of some widows can be very short.
你怎么能这么说
How can you talk like this?
看不出来我在哀悼吗
Can't you see I'm grieving?
看不出
No.
风景不错
What a lovely view.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
还会有更多的人来追杀我
There are 100 more that will come after me.
你只争取到了五分钟
All you buy me is five minutes.
很好 够时间喝一杯了
Excellent. Time for a drink.
你杀了他
You killed him...
是吗 我丈夫
didn't you? My husband.
他是个杀手 相信我 他能理解
He was an assassin. Trust me, he won't take it personally.
是你置我于死地 我曾备受尊敬
You signed my death warrant. I was respected.
忠于一个你憎恨的男人
Loyal to a man you hated.
他信任我能缄口不言
He trusted my silence.
他死了 我也大限将至
With him gone, I'm a dead woman.
-我谁都不信 -我深有体会
- I can trust nobody. - I know the feeling well.
我告诉你 我也不信你
Well, I can tell you that I don't trust you.
那你的直觉很准
Well, then you have impeccable instincts.
你要是现在不走 我们都会死
If you don't leave now, we'll die together.
我能想到更惨的死法
I can think of worse ways to go.
那你显然是疯了 你叫...
Then you're obviously crazy, Mister...
邦德
Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
那些人
These people...
你要是知道他们能干出什么来
if you just knew what they could do.
他们的势力
The power they have.
你的丈夫提过苍白之王吗
Did your husband ever mention "The Pale King?"
没有
No.
那个组织
The organization...
他们很少见面
they hardly ever meet.
但因为我丈夫的事
But because of what happened to my husband,
-他们今晚会碰面 -为什么
- they meet tonight. - Why?
选继任者
To choose a replacement.
在哪
Where?
来福士广场
The Palazzo Cardenza.
午夜时分
Midnight.
听起来挺有意思 可能会顺道去看看
Sounds like fun. I might drop by.
他很痴迷
He was obsessed.
跟他们在一起的时间比跟我更多
He spent more time with them than with me.
那他就是个白♥痴♥
Then the man was a fool.
留你的号♥码吗
Leaving your number?