你去哪里
Where are you going?
很快回来
I won't be long.
欢迎 斯艾拉先生
Ben arrivato, Signor Schiarra.
相信您的旅途一定很愉快
Spero che abbia fatto un buon viaggio.
东西带来了吗
Ce l'hai?
是的 就在那
Si, è laggiù.
我们什么时候去炸体育场
Quando facciamo scoppiare lo stadio?
今晚六点
Stasera alle 6:00.
逃跑用的飞机呢
Che mi dici il volo?
都安排好了
Tutto prenotato.
然后呢
E poi che cosa succede?
然后我就去见苍白之王
E poi io andrò dal Re Pàllido.
干杯 我的朋友
Facciamo un brindisi, amico mio.
敬死亡
Alla morte.
干杯
Bottoms up.
你想从哪说起
Start anywhere you like.
慢慢来 007 但再过五分钟
Take your time, 007, but in
联合安♥全♥部♥的主管
five minutes the head of the Joint Security Service
就会走进来
is going to walk through that door,
我还得跟他解释
and I've got to explain to him
为什么我们的一名特工会大闹墨西哥
how one of our agents decided to potter off to Mexico,
仅凭一己之力 制♥造♥国际争端
all on his own, and cause an international incident.
恕我直言 长官 事情本来更糟
With all due respect, sir, it could've been worse.
还更糟 你炸掉了半个街区
Worse? You blew up half a bloody block.
总比人满为患的体育馆被炸了好
Well, better half a block than a whole stadium full of people.
你无权这么做
You had no authority.
没有 如你所知 我们现正面临着
None. As you know, we're in the middle of the biggest shakeup
英国情报史上最大的动荡
in the history of British Intelligence.
与MI5合并还没过磨合期
The ink's barely dry on this merger with MI5
况且他们早虎视眈眈地
and already they're itching for
想找机会就撤销特工处
a chance to scrap the double-0 program forever.
而你刚给他们送上了绝佳的机会
And you've just given them one.
你说的没错 长官
You're right, sir.
你今天麻烦事估计不少
You have got a tricky day ahead.
请正式回答这个问题
This is an official question.
你去墨西哥城干什么
Mexico City. What were you doing there?
巧合而已 我在那休假
It was just a coincidence. I was taking some overdue holiday.
好 行
Okay. Fine.
今早起 你被正式限制出行
As of this morning, you are officially grounded.
无限期禁止参与任何任务
I'm standing you down from all operations indefinitely.
很好 长官
Very good, sir.
007?
长官
Sir?
我不知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
I don't know what you're playing at,
但不论是什么 都该收手了
but whatever it is, it has to stop.
立刻
Now.
-真抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 -没有
- So sorry. Am I interrupting? - Not remotely.
007 这位是麦克斯·邓比
007, I'd like you to meet Max Denbigh,
联合安♥全♥部♥主管
head of the Joint Security Service.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to finally meet you,
007 久仰你大名 大多是好的
007. I've heard a lot about you. Most of it good.
-恭喜晋升 -谢谢
- Congratulations on your new appointment. - Thank you.
是不是要开始叫你C了
I suppose we should call you C now.
不用 叫麦克斯就行
No, no. "Max," Please.
不 我还是叫你C好了 C
No, I think I'll call you C... C.
随你便吧
As you wish.
我的下属可以随时来找我 007
Well, my door is always open, 007, for my employees.
这次合并将会开启一个全新篇章
This merger's gonna be a whole new chapter for us.
我们将带领英国情报部走出黑暗
We're going to bring British intelligence out of the Dark Ages...
步入光明
into the light.
听起来不错
That all sounds lovely.
就这些 007
That'll be all, 007.
明早向Q报道做体♥检♥ 谢谢
Report to Q tomorrow for medical, thank you.
很好 长官
Very good, sir.
-詹姆斯 -钱班霓
- James? - Money Penny.
-会议进展如何 -非常好 谢谢你
- So? How was the meeting? - Very good, thank you.
-法医刚给的 -这是什么
- Here. Forensics finally released this. - What is it?
天幕危机里找到的私人物品
It's personal effects they recovered from Skyfall.
-好极了 晚点拿给我 -什么意思
- Perfect. You can bring it to me later. - What do you mean?
今晚九点 我家见
My place, 9:00.
-晚上好 -请进
- Evening. - Come in.
-你刚搬进来吗 -不是
- Have you just moved in? - No.
我喜欢你的装♥修♥风格
Well, I like what you've done with the place.
你的快递
Your delivery.
谢谢
Thank you.
要来杯喝的吗
Would you like a drink?
不用了 谢谢 我马上就走
No, thanks. I'm not staying.
真可惜
That's a shame.
怎么回事 詹姆斯
What's going on, James?
MI6上下都在议论
There's not one person at MI6 who isn't talking about it.
具体在议论什么
Talking about what, exactly?
说你在墨西哥做得过火了
That what you did in Mexico was one step too far.
-说你完了 -你怎么想的
- That you're finished. - And what do you think?
我觉得你才刚开始
I think you're just getting started.
我不懂你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
那好
All right.
我觉得你还有个秘密
I think you've got a secret.
而且你不会告诉任何人
And it's something you won't tell anyone.
因为你谁也不信
Because you don't trust anyone.
要是我出了事 007
If anything happens to me, 007,
我需要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something.
找到一个叫马科·斯基亚拉的人
Find a man called Marco Sciarra.
杀了他
Kill him.
还有不要错过葬礼
And don't miss the funeral.
天啊
Jesus.
你从哪里得到的
Where did you get it?
她死后在我邮箱里找到的
In my mailbox just after she died.
她这人总是不乏惊喜
Well, she was never short of surprises.
她不会让死亡阻止她工作
She wasn't gonna let death get in the way of her job.
从那之后我就开始追查斯艾拉
I've been tracking Sciarra ever since.
-有什么发现 -没什么重要的
- And what have you found? - Nothing significant yet.
葬礼什么时候
When's the funeral?
三天后 在罗马
Three days. In Rome.
你是疯了才觉得M会同意你去
If you think M's signing off on that, you're insane.
他不会让你离开他的视线一步
He won't let you out of his sight.
没错 是有点棘手
Yes, it's a bit of a problem.
听着 你能私下帮我查些东西吗
Listen... could you do a little quiet digging for me?
我在墨西哥时听到个名字 苍白之王
I heard a name in Mexico. "The Pale King."
你想让我当你的卧底
You want me to be your mole.
没错
Yes.
你凭什么信任我
And what makes you think you can trust me?
直觉
Instinct.
可怜的老楼 一周内就要拆了
Poor old girl. Rigged for demolition in a week.
拆了比重建便宜
Cheaper to knock her down than to rebuild.
还是很可惜
Still.
时间不等人什么的
Time waits for no man and all that.
不管怎么说 钱都花在这个
Anyway, all the money's been spent on this...
新的国♥家♥安♥全♥中心
the New Centre for National Security.
这就是C的新计划
So that's C's new digs.
你见过他了吧
You've met him, have you?
昨天见了 他什么背景
Yesterday. What do we know about him?
典型的白厅官僚
Classic Whitehall mandarin.
去年写了份卷宗
Wrote a dossier last year
说特工处如何过时
on how the double-0 program was obsolete,
无人机如何能替代我们完成海外的脏活
how drones could do all our dirty work abroad.
-内政大臣的同窗 -怪不得
- Went to school with the Home Secretary. - Of course, he did.
合并只是开端
This merger's just the start of it.
三天后 东京将会召开安全会议
In three days, there's a security
决定国际新秩序
conference in Tokyo to decide the New World Order.
要是C得逞了 他就拥有最大权限
If C gets his way, he'll have unlimited access
接触到九个国家的情报系统