我找了我的一个美国朋友 菲利克斯
I've called an American friend of mine. Felix.
他会联♥系♥他的大使♥馆♥然后带你离开这里
He'll contact his embassy and get you out of here.
你会安全的
You'll be safe.
别去 詹姆斯
Don't go, James.
你要是去了
If you go there, you're
便是送羊入虎口
crossing over to a place where there is no mercy.
我必须去
I have to go.
祝你好运 唐娜·露西亚
Bona fortuna, Dona Lucia.
停下 表明身份 混球
Ehi, fermo lì. Fatti riconoscere,stronzo.
你是谁
Chi sei?
我是米老鼠 你是谁
Sono topolino. E tu chi saresti?
药店是一个绝佳的全新销♥售♥平台
Pharmacy sites has provided an excellent new sales platform.
我们将很多药店
We have adapted many of
用来作为非法药物的交换站
them into clearinghouses for unapproved drugs.
另外
In addition to which,
最新数据显示 我们目前拥有
the latest figures show that we presently control
撒哈拉以南70%的抗疟疫苗 34%的艾滋疫苗
70% of antimalarial vaccines, 34% of H.I.V.,
和40%的所有肿瘤药物
and 40% of all oncological drugs across Sub-Saharan Africa.
但我们在世界卫生组织那里碰到了麻烦
But we face challenges from the WHO
他们在抵♥制♥我们的仿冒药品
in their campaign against our counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
我们已经锁定了关键人物
We have now identified the key individuals to target.
希望能像处理人口贩卖♥♥委员会那样
We expect the same success as we had
顺利解决此事
against the Council on Human Trafficking.
在委员会全体请辞后
Seit'm Rücktritt des Vorstands
我们给休闲产业安排了16万移♥民♥妇女
haben wir 160,000 Migrantinnen als Arbeitskr?fte in den Freizeitsektor vermittelt.
全球监控计划即将实现
Der bevorstehende Abschuss der globalen überwachungsinitiativ bedeutet,
到时我们将拥有独一无二的监控能力
da? unsere F?higkeiten 1. Klasse sind,
现在正是强势扩张的时刻
und nun der Augenblick für'ne aggressive Expansion gekommen ist.
这绝对是个好消息
Es gibt nur positives...
请各位继续
Don't let me interrupt you.
这绝对是个好消息
Es... es gibt nur positives zu berichten.
我们监控能力增强之后
Mit unseren verbesserten überwachungsf?higkeiten
就能轻松对付
k?nnen wir leicht staatliche
政♥府♥的情报部门了
Nachrichtendienst entgegenwirken.
我们赢定了
Wir stehen vor dem Sieg.
谢谢您 博士 现在来处理手头上的事项
Thank you, Doctor. Now, on to the matter at hand.
我们成功实施汉堡和突尼斯袭击之后
After the success of our attacks in Hamburg and Tunisia,
在墨西哥城的袭击被迫中止
the aborted attack in Mexico City
我们杰出的同伴马科·斯基亚拉不幸殉职
and the death of our valued colleague, Marco Sciarra,
他身后留下了一项未完成的使命
leaves one of his duties outstanding.
格拉先生 必须要处理掉苍白之王
Signor Guerra, The Pale King must be terminated.
你可否跑一趟阿尔陶塞[奥地利市镇]
Will you make the journey to Altaussee?
当然可以
Por supuesto.
我绝对效忠组织
Mi lealtad a esta organización es absoluta.
愿为组织鞠躬尽瘁
La protegeré hasta mi último aliento.
绝不会再有
Y no habrá más...
业余之举
...aficionados.
绝不会再示弱
No veremos más muestras de debilidad.
有哪位觉得自己比格拉先生更能胜任
Does anyone challenge Signor Guerra for this position?
欢迎阁下 请陈述你能胜过格拉先生的理由
Welcome. State your credentials for succeeding Signor Sciarra.
真是有趣
It's funny.
墨西哥城的狂欢 唤醒了遥远的记忆
All that excitement in Mexico City rang a distant bell.
而现在
And now...
就在今晚的一刹那 我全都明白了
suddenly, this evening, it makes perfect sense.
欢迎你 詹姆斯
Welcome, James.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我们终于又相会了
But, finally, here we are.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
布谷
Cuckoo.
你好 米老鼠
Ciao, Mickey Mouse.
逗我玩呢
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
No.
钱班霓
Money Penny.
-邦德 -听好 钱班霓
- Bond? - Listen, Money Penny.
汉堡 突尼斯和墨西哥的袭击是相关的
Hamburg, Tunisia, Mexico City, they're all linked.
同一个组织策划了这些攻击
It's one organization coordinating multiple attacks.
-看来她说的没错 -她从来不会错
- So, she was right. - Of course, she was.
-我查过了 -谁打来的
-I ran that check. - Who is it?
是我老板 信♥用♥卡♥丢了 不是大事
Oh, my boss had his credit card stolen. It's nothing.
-你继续睡吧 -别打太久
- Why don't you go back to sleep. - Don't be long.
-那是谁 -没有谁
- Who was that? - No one.
-明明有人 -一个朋友
- No, it wasn't. - It's just a friend.
深更半夜的
At this time of night?
这就是正常人的生活 詹姆斯 你也该试试
It's called life, James. You should try it sometime.
苍白之王
The Pale King. It looks like
你曾经和他打过交道 量子危机那次
you've had dealings with him before. Quantum.
-原来如此 怀特先生 -就是他
- Of course. Mr. White! - That's him.
最后一次现身是在奥地利的奥尔陶斯 已是4个月前了
Last unconfirmed sighting, Altaussee in Austria, four months ago.
等等 别挂
Hold that thought.
-还在吗 -在
- You still there? - Yeah.
-再帮我查个人 -好的 你说
- Run another name, will you? - Okay. Go.
一个叫弗朗兹·奥伯豪斯的男人 他...
A man called Franz Oberhauser. He's...
查一下他生前生后的资料
And check his files before and after his death.
生后 什么意思
After his death? What are you talking about?
查就是了
Please, just do it.
好了 Q 给点力吧
Okay, Q, give me something.
这才像话
That's more like it.
赌一把吧
Here goes nothing.
晚上好
Good evening.
不要听信那些减少监控的主张
Do not let them tell you we need less surveillance.
我们需要更多监控 多多益善
We need more. Much more.
我再说一遍 九眼委员会将有权获得
I say again, the Nine Eyes committee would have full access
全部成员国的情报信息源
to the combined intelligence streams of all member states.
数据越多 分♥析♥越全面
More data, more analysis,
发生恐怖袭击的可能性就越低
less likelihood of a terrorist attack.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time
到了全世界安全机构联合起来的时候了
for the security services of the world to unite.
单枪匹马 我们不堪一击
Alone, we are weak.
团结起来 我们凝聚全世界的力量
Together, we're a global power.
野路子的家伙
An unelected one.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在就方案进行表决
We will now vote on the resolution.
女士们 先生们 请投票
Ladies and gentlemen, please cast your vote.
结果是8票赞成 1票反对
The vote is eight to one in favor.
如各位所知 只有全票赞成才能通过决议
However, as you know, we cannot proceed unless by unanimous vote.
因此 九眼提案不予通过
The Nine Eyes motion is therefore not passed.
这就是民♥主♥啊
Democracy.
谢谢各位 女士们 先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚的会议现在休会
This evening's session is adjourned.
-您好 长官 -请告诉我007现在还在伦敦
- Yes, sir. - Please, tell me 007 is in London.
是的 我马上查一下 长官
Oh, yes. I'll just take a look now, sir.
如果他不在伦敦 你就死定了
Because if he isn't, you're in deep shit.
给你10秒钟
You've got precisely 10 seconds.
特工 007
北纬 47.63
西经 13.77
找到了 长官 他在切尔西
I have him, sir. He appears to be in Chelsea.
给我盯着他 等我回来 明白吗
Well, I want eyes on him when I get back, understood?
完全明白
I completely understand...
长官
sir.
帮个忙行吗 下手快点
Do me a favor. Make it quick.
上楼来 怀特先生
Upstairs, Mr. White.
我知道死神会派个熟面孔来 但没想到是你
I always knew death would wear a familiar face, but not yours.
我为何会有此等荣幸呢 邦德先生
To what do I owe this pleasure, Mr. Bond?
最近我去开了个会 有人提到你
I was at a meeting recently and your name came up.
伦敦还挂念我 真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered London is still talking about me.
不是军情六处
It wasn't MI6.
是罗马
It was Rome.
是你的组织 不是我的
Your team, not mine.
上个月 我在手♥机♥里发现了剧毒金属铊
Last month, I found thallium in my cell phone.
我几经中毒了 还剩几个星期 没准更少