that he has such a fuckup of a son somewhere out there
要了他的命
that he had to end his life.
我理解为什么他想死了
I can understand why he did it.
我♥操♥你们妈的 你♥他♥妈♥个蠢逼
Fuck all you guys this is fucking stupid.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -干吗
- Fuck man! - What?
莱利
Riley!
操♥你♥妈♥了个逼
Fuck you!
莱利
Riley...
他妈的离我远点 我不想跟你说话
Look just fuck off I don't wanna talk about it OK?
你知道他那个样子吗
Did you know that stuff about him?
知道 因为我们每天都在交谈
Yeah because we talk every day.
这就是知人知面不知心
That's the difference between knowing his name and knowig him.
我也知道一些关于他你不知道的东西
I know stuff about him that you don't know. Like we talk.
有些他不会跟你讲的事情 他跟我讲了
Like he wouldn't tell you stuff that he tells me.
你确定你要谈这个吗
Are you sure you wanna say that?
对啊 没错
Well yeah I mean...
如果你真的和他出去约会了你应该了解他
If you actually hung out with him and you actually knew him
然后你就应该再也不想见到他了
then you probably would never wanna see him again.
莱利说他想约你的唯一原因是
Riley said that the only reason he wants to date you is that
和你上♥床♥然后可以跟他的朋友们吹牛逼
he can sleep with you and then brag about it with all his friends
所以他选择了你
so that's why he chose you
而不是珊娜
over Shanna 'cause he thought
是因为他觉得你更容易到手
that you'd be an easier lay or something like that.
这不是我说的 这就是他们的原话
I didn't get involved with this but this is what they were saying
然后你觉得 我有个可爱的小男朋友了
and you think "Oh I have a little cute boyfriend." Yeah right.
看起来好像
Look like
如果你想拆散我们两个人 这可不
if you're trying to break us up right now it's not...
我没有想拆散你们
I'm not trying to break you up.
我没有想做过那些下流的事
I'm not trying to do any of that crap.
我只是在告诉你险恶的事实
I'm telling you the ugly truth.
你只是不想接受罢了
You just don't wanna take it.
你全然看起来像个蒙在鼓里的傻子
You run over there looking like a little idiot all clueless
以为他喜欢你
thinking he wants you.
但是他不喜欢
'Cause he doesn't.
你才来找我提建议
You're gonna come to me for advice
然后你又不想接受我的看法
and you're not gonna take it again.
你说过你要做他最好的朋友
You know you claim to be his best friend
你有说你和他无时不刻的在畅谈
and you say you talk all the time every day
然后又天天和他出去玩
and you hang out every day
但他在这真的很伤心
but he just had his heart ripped out in there
他的整个过去都被拉到台面上任人评论
and his entire past thrown onto the table for everyone to judge
可是你还是在想着你自己
and you're still making it about you.
你总是只顾着自己
It's always about you.
他把你叫做肉便器
He called you a cum dumpster.
去你的吧 亚当
Fuck you Adam.
你得掐住你的鼻子
You gotta pinch your nose here so that...
好让我给你止血 好吗
I can get that bleeding to stop OK?
否则的话你的鼻子会一直流血的
Otherwise that nose is never gonna stop.
别这么懦弱
Oh don't be such a wimp about it.
你和莱利一玩起来就会这样
This is what happens when you and Riley start.
你们一直打闹 打闹 打闹
You start playing and playing and playing
没等你们意识到呢 有个人就流血了
and before you know it one of you guys is bleeding.
你最近和泰勒谈过吗
Look man have you talked to Taylor lately?
并没有
Not really.
为什么
Why?
因为我听说
Just 'cause I heard...
珊娜告诉我她不想跟我说话
Shanna was telling me that she doesn't want to talk to me.
她说
She said that...
泰勒说我说了很多关于她的话
Taylor said that I said a whole bunch of stuff about her.
如果是你的话我不会生气 只是
If it was you I won't be mad I just...
-不 不是我 -我只是
- No it wasn't me. - I just wanna
-想要弄清楚 -不是我
-get it cleared up. - It wasn't me.
-你确定吗 -嗯 我什么都没有说
-You sure? -Yeah I didn't say anything.
可能.
Maybe...
是内特说的
Nate did
在他十分生气的时候
when he got really mad.
这不像是他会做的事
Doesn't seem like something he would do.
他不会背叛我
He wouldn't go behind my back and
试着去毁掉我拥有的东西
try to ruin something that I have.
我的意思是他也算是家人 对吧
I mean he's family right?
是啊 但看看我的家人
Yeah but look at my family.
像是这并没有关系
Like it doesn't matter
不管是否有同一血脉
if they have the same blood as you.
如果他们表现的不像家人
If they don't act like family
那又有什么意义
then what's the point?
我不知道 我只觉得我失去了所有人
I don't know it just seems like I've lost everybody.
你还有我
You have me.
伙计们
Sup boys?
内特 我能跟你谈一下吗
Nate can I talk to you for a minute?
伙计 这很重要 出来一下
Look man it's important. Just come outside for a minute.
伙计 休息一下 出来会
Man just take a break like come outside.
我正在打到关键的地方 兄弟
I'm in the middle of something very important man.
好吧 那我把它关了
Fine I'll pause it.
-你认真的吗 这样 -你说了什么
- Are you serious? Like... - Man what did you say?
让泰勒连话都不跟我说
Like Taylor won't even talk to me.
你在期待些什么
What did you expect man?
像是
Like,
说真的
honestly.
我不知道发生了什么 但你得把电插上
I don't know what's going on but you need to plug that in.
他不说话我就不把这玩意儿插上
I'm not plugging shit back in until he talks man.
把电插上 我已经说了
Plug it back in I talked.
莱利 听我说
Riley man listen
可能只是我觉得 内特不想和你说话
it might just be me but I don't think Nate wants to talk to you
而且我真的不开心了
and I'm not really having fun anymore.
我像是会在乎你开不开心的吗
Does it look like I fucking care if you're having fun man?
我想要谈谈
I'm trying to have a conversation.
我们为什么不卷个大♥麻♥烟放松一下呢
Why don't we just roll a joint and chill out man?
因为我不想抽你的破大♥麻♥
'Cause I don't wanna smoke a joint of your shitty weed man.
你是像个失败者 你只是坐在这
Come on like you're a loser. All you do is sit here
一整天就卖♥♥毒品给孩子
and sell drugs to kids all day.
不要这样跟布拉德说话 他是个传奇
Don't talk to Brad like that man. He's a legend.
他不是传奇 他只是从悬崖上跳下来的
He's not a legend he jumped off one fucking cliff.
-那让我们看看你跳一个 -我会的
- Let's see you do it. - I would.
这话早都听过了 外边有我的一艘船
Heard that before man. Tell you what I got a boat outside.
如果你想去的话 我现在就送你去
I'll drive you out there right now, if you wanna go.
现在就有人送你去 但你还是那么没种
Right there you got a ride and you're still bitchin' out.
你为什么不欢快地跑出去呢
Why aren't you hopping up ready to run out the door
然后从悬崖上跳下去呢
and go jump off the big cliff?
那你为什么不跟我一起跳呢
Why don't you come jump with me?
好啊
Huh! Yeah.
是啊 你跳我就跳
Yeah. You jump I'll jump.
100%.
100%.
100%.
100%.
欢迎来到托德悬崖
Welcome to Todd's Cliff.
它太 甚至一个镜头都拍不下
It doesn't... I can't even film it in one frame.
在你出糗之前回家吧
Go home before you make yourself look like the fool.
我们先去悬崖顶上吧
Let's get to the top already.
我不想让你在镜头前难堪
I don't wanna embarrass you on camera
但是 难堪的事总会发生的
and everything but I mean shit happens.
对不起
Sorry.
你们的膝盖在抖吗
Are your knees shaking?
知道自己要吓破胆了 是什么感觉
So how does it feel to know that you're gonna bitch out?
我才不会吓破胆
I'm not gonna bitch out.
害怕也没关系 我能理解你
It's OK to be scared I understand.
-你知道吗 -你才是那个害怕了的人
- You know? - You're the one who seems scared man.
你在找借口 要我说 我们跳吧
You're making excuses. I'm saying let's jump.
真的吗
Yeah?
我说你不会做的
And I'm saying that you're not gonna.
录像了 开始吧
Recording let's go!
你为什么总是把事情搞砸
Man why you always gotta fuck things up?
这很有趣