You can't really say that. You can't see the future.
我是不能 但我过去见到过类似的事
No but I've seen the past and
相信我
trust me
未来不会和我说的有太大出入
the future's not gonna be that different.
我现在睡不着啊
I can't go to bed man.
我要是想睡的话我早就睡了
If I could go to bed I'd go to bed.
咱们出去找乐子吧 就像个小婊砸一样
Let's go out and do something. Like a little bitch.
就像6岁的小女孩一样
Like a 6-year-old girl
开始的时候假装睡着 然后起来玩
falling asleep at rookie times. Get up.
所以你♥他♥妈♥的就想一整晚躺在这
So you just wanna fucking lie here?
-差不多吧 -没什么可做的
- Pretty much. - Do nothing like...
咱们出去啊
Let's go out man!
这儿真♥他♥妈♥傻♥逼♥
This sucks so much!
你现在跟那个好孩子玩的太多了
Now you're chilling with that little goody two-shoes
摇身一变成小婊砸了 然后呢
turning into a little bitch. And what?
你已经把了个妹子了
You hooked up with one girl
现在你就和她坠入爱河了 就好像
and now you're falling in love with her like...
我他妈没和她坠入什么爱河啊
I'm not fucking falling in love with her man.
是啊 跟她来个婚前协议吧 兄弟
Yeah right! Go hand her the prenup bud!
然后这夏天咱们的人生就美满了
This was supposed to be a summer of us
出去宿醉
hanging out and chilling
然后现在咱们干什么
and now what are we doing?
赶紧出去吧 我烦死了
Let's go out I'm bored!
你不是感觉烦 你♥他♥妈♥就是个烦逼
You're not bored you're just fucking boring man.
赶紧睡觉
Go to bed.
我跟你说明天我们都出去耍 你也该来
Look man we're all gonna hang out tomorrow. You should come.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
泰勒和亚当都会来的
Taylor and Adam are gonna be there.
抽点大♥麻♥然后再
Smoke a bowl or something after.
宿醉
Chill out.
你睡了
You down?
五 谁要吗
Five. Anyone?
亚当你要不要
Adam are you...
对 我要
Oh yes I do.
你介意吗 给你 这还有点铁矿
Do you care? There you go there's some ore.
-谢了 -别想一次全吃了
- Thanks. - Don't eat it all at once.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you thank you very much.
这是给你的
This is for you.
-七 逮到你了 -七
- Seven! Gotcha. - Seven oh!
把他移到这 我们可以干掉麦子先生了
Move him over to here so we can kill Mr. Wheat Boy.
该你了 你可没麦子可收了
There you go. No more wheat for you.
我觉得该到我了 这没有七
I think that's my move. There's no sevens OK.
为什么我在损失资源 内特你可以
Why am I losing? So Nate you get to put down a road.
给你的房♥子铺路了
From your house.
好吧 不错的选择
Good choice. Alright.
不行 一旦你手离开了就不能动了
No no once you take your hand off then it's done.
你不能换主意
You can't change your mind.
-我不知道啊 -没错
- I didn't know that. - Yeah.
这是规则的一部分
Well it's part of the rules. When you put it down
这就像象棋落子无悔
and you take your hand off it's like chess it's done.
每个人都放下骰子的时候
Everybody you put your piece down
然后你的手就要离开棋盘了 对吧
you take your hand off the game that's it right?
六
Six.
来到了 内特
Going with the... So Nate
你长大之后想去干什么
what are you thinking about doing when you are all grown up?
我想做天体物理学家
Um... I was thinking about being an astrophysicist.
真的 那太拽了
Really? That's super cool.
就是想了解外面那些未知的事物
Just knowing that the unknown is out there
把它们真的弄清楚
try to figure out what it is you know?
那你肯定对数学很感兴趣了
So you must really enjoy math.
-实际上很讨厌 -不喜欢吗
- Uh no not really at all. - No?
好吧
Oh well.
想当天体物理学家可要拿数学满分 所以
Well being an astrophysicist is like 100% math so...
-所以什么 -你没有挂掉数学吗
- So what? - Didn't you fail math?
对啊 你得了多少分啊
Yeah what's your point?
真棒
Yes!
你是要
Um... are you gonna...
你得到了些小麦 挺不错的
Alright you get some wheat my friend. That is good.
那个位置不是你掷出来的点数
That's not where your piece was.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你没走出骰子该掷出的点数
I mean that's not where your piece was.
我有公路能走到那个房♥子或者其他地方
Man I have roads leading to that house and everything.
你只有一条路
You have one.
这没问题啊 你在说什么
It's fine what are you talking about?
他在这多走了一步 这有问题
He added a piece right there. It's not fine.
我觉得看起来没问题啊
I think it looks alright.
你当然觉得没问题啊
Well of course you do.
我看不出问题啊 不只是这个
I don't see a difference. It was not there man
我不知道我该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you like...
当我加了一条小路时
When I added a little road
那就跟个大问题一样 但你的小跟屁孩
it was such a big deal over a road but your little butt buddy
开始作弊的时候 突然就变成了
starts cheating and all of a sudden
哦那没有问题啊
"Oh no it's all good
然后就接着玩
just keep playing
-别管那个了 -你想说什么
- don't worry about it." - What are you talking about?
老子说的是 你♥他♥妈♥了个逼的在作弊
He's fucking cheating that's what I'm talking about man!
你能注意一下你的言辞吗
Can you watch the language?
说真的 你♥他♥妈♥都多老了
Like honestly how old are you?
赶紧去治治你那破耳朵吧
Go get some hearing aids!
-内特 -操♥他♥妈♥的
- Nate... - Fuck!
冷静一点
Calm down man. Wow.
冷静一点 内特
Nate just relax.
别他妈跟我谈冷静
Don't tell me to relax.
真不应该把你带来
Man don't even bring her into this.
她把她自己带过来的
She brought herself into it.
-拿走你的棋子 -我不
- Take your tile man. - No.
那他妈都不是我的棋子
It's not even my tile.
这是我玩过的最傻♥逼♥的游戏了
Like this is the stupidest game I've ever played.
别骂骂咧咧的 这不是你家
This isn't even your house don't even talk like that.
是啊 看看你们跟谁坐一块儿呢
Exactly. Look who you're sitting around with man.
-真实的人 -真实的人啊
- Real people. - Real people?
这个妞在你和他之间犹豫不决
The girl that couldn't make up her mind between you two
还有个被完全蒙在鼓里的
the one that has absolutely no clue
不知道这发生什么了
what's going on around here.
这个操了卖♥♥鱼的狗逼
The fish fucker...
-嘿 -还有这个傻屌♥老好人
- Hey! - And the goody two-shoes.
怎么了
What?
你什么都不知道
You have no fucking clue man.
你不能在我家里这样骂骂咧咧的
You don't talk to me like that in my house.
诶呦 你的大房♥子 你还想要吗
Oh your amazing house? You wanna keep it?
我能毁了你的生活
I could ruin your life.
你管不着我
Stay out of this.
坐回去玩你的鸡♥巴♥游戏
Sit back and enjoy your fucking game.
-这不只关你一个人的事 -内特
- This is none of your business. - Nate...
你怎么不走呢 没人想让你在这
Why don't you just leave? No one even wants you here
赶紧走吧
so just leave.
-没人想让我待在这 -对
- Nobody wants me here? - Yeah.
你知道自己什么出身吗
You know where you come from and
还他妈跟这帮人一起玩
you're fucking chilling with these people.
我也不想是那样的出身
Yeah I didn't want to come from where I came from.
睁大你的狗眼看看 你住在谁家房♥子里
Take a look around man. Whose house are you living in?
我住在你奶奶的房♥子里
I'm living at your grandma's house.
你猜怎么着 我们也不想要你了
Guess what we don't want you anymore either.
你也没有跟你的父母一起住
You're not living with your parents either.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个窝囊废 这帮人的跟屁虫
You're a fucking loser hanging out with these tools.
至少我在这招人待见
At least I'm fucking wanted.
-这没人待见你 -谁待见你啊
- Nobody here wants you man. - Wanted by who man?
你♥爸♥呢 你♥爸♥去哪了
Your dad? Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥呢 莱利
Where's your dad Riley?
你♥爸♥都他妈不想活了
Your dad couldn't even handle being alive thinking
因为他有个不知道从哪来的傻♥逼♥儿子