什么
What?
他们做♥爱♥了
They're fucking.
你要是不信我就问莱利啊
You don't believe me ask your friend over here Riley.
抱歉我不得不告诉你真♥相♥
Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
我也是
Me too.
这是那条鳟鱼吗
Is this the trout?
对 好吃到上天噢
Yeah. It's fabulous.
我最喜欢吃了
That's my favourite.
亚当 你今天过得怎么样啊
So Adam, how was your day?
要不我们明天做点什么吧
Maybe we could do something tomorrow.
明天我们一起做点什么吧
Wanna get together and do something?
我在想我们要不要开条船下水玩玩
Thought maybe we'd go down and get the boat.
你这个暑假有什么计划吗
What do you think you wanna get done this summer?
有没有什么特别想完成的事情
You got any, ambition anything like that?
还是说你就跟朋友出去玩
You're just gonna hang out,
浪 爽一把
chill? Chillaxing?
你们这代人是这么说的吧
Is that what you guys call it these days?
这可是暑假呀 你一定要找点乐子
This is the summer. You gotta have yourself some fun.
鱼铺
烟熏鱼
新鲜鱼
海鲜
三文鱼
梭鱼
营业中
今天有
新鲜鱼
你好 请问需要些什么吗
Hi can I help you with anything?
你想买♥♥点鱼吗
Would you like some fish?
-啊当然 -好的
- Yeah sure. - Ok.
我们有三文鱼 梭鱼 白鲑鱼
Well we've got salmon, pickerel, whitefish
鳟鱼
trout...
我推荐你买♥♥鳟鱼 真的很好吃
I recommend the trout it's really good.
-你住在这附近吗 -对
- So you from around here? - Yeah.
-你住在湖边吗 -是的
- Do you live down on the lake? - Yeah.
挺好的 我也是呢
Nice so do I.
你叫什么
What's your name?
玛丽安 你呢
Marianne. What's your name?
-亚当 -很高兴认识你 亚当
- Adam. - Nice to meet you Adam.
我也是
Yeah.
好了 一共22.8美元
Alright that's gonna be $22.80.
我只有20美元
I only have a twenty.
没关系 这条鱼是你的了
That's OK. It's all yours.
好好享用
Enjoy it.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
真有礼貌 你们的青菜呢
Nice manners boys. Where's your veggies buddy?
-我吃了 -不对吧
- I ate them. - No you didn't.
-你才没吃呢 -我吃了
- No you didn't. - I ate them!
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
-莱利 我吃完了对吧 -嗯
- Riley I ate them right? I ate them. - Yeah
我奶奶果然疯狂
You're crazy Grandma.
我觉得是时候把她送到老人院了
I think it's time to put her in a home.
我们会去看你的
We'll come visit you in the home.
-还会有人帮你擦屁♥股♥的 -对
- You'll have people to wipe your ass for you. - Yeah.
20到30年内我是绝对不会去老人院的
I'm not going to a home until another twenty or thirty years
到那时你们就都40多了 有能力照顾我
and by then you're gonna be forty. You can look after me
给我擦屁♥股♥换尿布的就是你们了
and you can change my didies Ok?
而且我是不会用成年尿裤的 我只用
And I'm not gonna get Depends I'm gonna get just tiny
-那种小小的 -只要那种小小的
- little ones so you... - Just tiny little ones!
我连我自己都照顾不好
I can't even take care of myself
你还想让我照顾好你吗
you want me to take care of you too?
我估计你就只能坐在浴缸里
Damn you'll sit in that bathtub for
坐上个一周等我回来
a week waiting for me to come back!
我才不想一回家
I don't ever wanna come home
看见你坐在冰冷的浴缸里
and find you in a cold bathtub!
那简直糟透了
That sounds terrible!
都不知道该叫摄影师还是救护车过来了
Wouldn't know whether to call somebody with a camera
我的意思是
or call the ambulance! Like,
到底该先叫哪个呢
which one first?
叫救护车好吧 我才不想拍那样的照片
Call an ambulance OK? I don't want a camera picture of that.
最起码我没把她忘在浴缸里
Well at least she didn't mind that I forgot her
-对吧 -对
- in the tub right? - Great!
只要不拍照就行
Just no pictures.
滚出我的队伍
Get off my team!
刚刚那下不错啊
Oh that's a good one.
来 哥们儿 给
Here you go bro.
-没事吧 别死在这啊兄弟 -是啊
- You good? Don't die on us man! - Yeah.
-再吸一口 你能行的 -不要了
- Here take one more. You can take one. - No.
只要再吸一口 包你爽上天
Take one more little one and you'll be fucking stoned.
吸 吸 吸 吸 吸
Go go go go go!
谁要芝士球
Who wants some cheese balls?
♪ 一只小鸭走到柠檬汁铺 ♪
♪ The duck walked up to a lemonade stand ♪
♪ 扑 扑 扑 扑 ♪
♪ Pam pam pam pam! ♪
♪ 一只小鸭走到柠檬汁铺 ♪
♪ The duck walked up to a lemonade stand ♪
这歌♥就有点太老了
Look this is getting old OK?
滚啊你
Fuck off man!
我喘不过气了都
I can't breathe!
你说他喝到柠檬汁了吗
You think he got any lemonade?
这只傻♥逼♥鸭子啊
What a fucking duck!
换我就杀了那只鸭子
I would kill that duck.
-伙计们 准备好看这个了吗 -当然
- Alright guys you ready to watch this? - Of course.
兄弟 快点
Yeah man come on.
好了
Alright.
-跳啊 -那是你吗
- Come on! - Is that you?
那一定很痛
Bet that hurt.
水花不小啊
That's a pretty big splash man.
数一下 快退 对对就是那儿
Count it! Go back! Alright alright.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五
four, five!
-他妈的5秒 -是4秒半
- Fucking five seconds! - Four and a half.
5秒
Five seconds!
谁他妈会数4秒半的
Who the fuck says four and a half seconds
尤其是在脑子里数数的时候
especially when they're counting in their head?
-我 -所以你是个傻♥逼♥
- Me. - You're a retard that's why.
5秒 明明就是5秒
Five seconds. Five seconds!
看我的手臂 简直跟飞起来没两样
Look at my arms go. Could've sworn I was flying.
而且毫无违和感
No doubt.
没两样
Could've sworn!
-那你会是什么鸟啊 -我是老鹰
- What kind of bird were you? - I was an eagle man.
老鹰哟
Eagle.
-我就是一只飙升的老鹰 -秃鹫吗
- I was a soaring eagle. - Bald eagle?
我才不秃呢
I ain't bald man!
"我才不秃呢"
"I ain't bald man!"
我是一只金雕
I was a golden eagle.
牛逼啊 兄弟
That's fucking impressive man.
谢了
Thanks buddy.
-当然 -我不会用"传奇"来形容它
- Anytime. - I wouldn't go as far as
但那是真的牛逼
legendary but it's impressive.
兄弟 这可不仅仅是传奇
That's more than legendary man.
-就只有两个人 -那就
- Only two people. - That's like...
-两个人 -其中一个死了
- Two people. - One of them died.
其中一个死了
One of them died.
你是嗑嗨了吗
You just high or what?
再吃点芝士球吧 小老弟
Eat some more cheese balls man! Ha ha ha!
好了
Alright.
-你好 -嗨 需要些什么吗
- Hi there. - Hi. What can I get for you today?
-能给我拿一副墨镜吗 -没问题
- Can I get a pair of sunglasses? - Sure you can.
-你喜欢哪个颜色 -我想要
- What colour would you like? - Can I get
天蓝色的 从上往下数第5副
the blue skies fifth from the top?
-这个吗 -对 就是它
- This one here? - Yeah lovely.
-一共20美元 -20吗
- These are twenty dollars. - Twenty?
请勿打开
警报会响
快点 快点
Come on! Hurry up hurry up!
我们做到啦 我们成功啦
We fucking got this man! We fucking did it!
-这次没临阵退缩啦 -是啊我知道