- We didn't pussy out this time. - I know right?
想再喝一瓶吗兄弟
Here man you want another one?
你和泰勒是很好的朋友 对吧
So you and Taylor are pretty good friends eh?
对 我们已经认识很久了
Yeah we've known each other for a long time.
那你喜欢她吗
Do you like her or anything?
我觉得
I mean
我不知道 我不想毁了我们之间的友情
I don't know I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship or anything.
我不知道 但当机会出现的时候
I don't know. Should take the opportunity while it's open
你得抓住它
before it closes.
就是 当你们是朋友的时候
Yeah it's just hard to tell somebody
你会很难开口表白的
that you like them when you're friends and...
而且也不知道该怎么表达出来
you don't really know how to tell them.
要是我是你 我就直接过去跟她坦白
If it was me I would just go up and be completely honest.
你们在干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
-没啥 就聊聊 -聊什么
- Nothing just talking. - About what?
我也说不清 要不我们去那儿
I don't know. Wanna just go over there
在蹦床上跳几下怎么样
jump on the trampoline or something?
让一只很小的蛾子在你手臂上停两秒
A tiny little moth on your arm and it lands for two seconds
和让一只巨大的狼蛛趴在你脸上 选哪个
or a huge tarantula on your face...
肯定是蛾子啊
Well the moth obviously then.
但如果它们一样大的话
But if it was like an equally sized moth and tarantula
我会选狼蛛
I'd pick the tarantula.
-你在逗我吗 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
蛾子很恐怖 而且
It's creepy and...
就是
like...
蜘蛛反而有点可爱
spiders are kinda cute like the
就是那种带毛的 你可能会想去撸毛的
fuzzy ones that like you just wanna pet them and...
-撸蜘蛛吗 -那你会去撸蛾子吗
- Pet a spider? - Would you pet a moth?
-你肯定不会啊 -我会啊
- No you would not. - Yeah I would.
不你不会
No you wouldn't.
-别扯了 -它们就很像毛绒绒的蝴蝶
- Don't lie. - They're like little fluffy butterflies.
是地狱派来的恐怖蝴蝶还差不多
They're like little creepy butterflies from hell
那才是它们的真面目
that's what they are actually.
你为什么那么讨厌蛾子
Why do you hate them so much?
他就很
He's like...
他就让人心里发毛
he is creepy like
我去店里买♥♥东西的时候 他会盯着我
he stares at me when I go in to buy something at the store
而且是一直神情古怪地盯着我
and he gives me weird looks all the time.
如果我在大街上碰到他 他可能
Like if I see him around town he just glares at me
-会用大眼珠子瞪着我 -大眼珠子
- with his beady little eyes. - Beady?
对 就怪怪的
Yes it's weird.
是你♥爸♥哎 哈德森叔叔好
Hey it's your dad! Hey Mr. Hudson!
嗨 泰勒
Hi Taylor!
嘿小伙子 怎么样啊
Hey buddy how's it going?
还行
Good.
你可真是个变♥态♥小混♥蛋♥啊 亚当
Adam you're a sick bastard aren't ya?
你是个吸♥精♥狂魔吗 你是个舔屁♥眼♥的吗
Are you a felcher? Are you a little felcher?
看那儿
Look at that.
老兄
Oh... Oh dude.
就跟圣诞节一样
It's like Christmas.
靠 那玩意儿看着跟干瘪的阴♥道♥一样
Man that thing looks like a haggard vagina.
没毛病 给她来一套白龙入海
No doubt. Give her a white dragon.
白龙入海是什么
What's a white dragon?
呃 就是当她给你口♥交♥的时候
Um it's when she's giving you head
然后当你开始要射的时候
and then when you start coming
你就开始用力深入
you just start going right hard
然后射得从她鼻子里喷出来
in the paint so it comes out her nose you know?
我也上过泰勒
I'd fuck Taylor too.
还有谁没有
Who wouldn't?
亚当是我们三个当中
Adam's the one that wants to fuck
最想干♥她♥的
her out of all three of us the most.
他也可能是唯一一个没机会上的
He's just probably the only one here without a shot.
我觉得珊娜是最容易搞的那个
Man I think Shanna would be the easiest one to get with.
很明显嘛
Obviously.
我是说 操泰勒
I mean fucking Taylor argh...
你得跟她说话 然后听她瞎逼逼
you gotta talk to her and listen and shit
还得处理各种各样的问题
fucking try to deal with problems work it out...
费死牛劲 花大把精力
No fuck too much effort. Way too much effort.
但就是为了她那火♥辣♥身材也值了
Just her body that's the only thing that would be worth it man.
-确实她身材不错 -是呢
- Yeah she's got a pretty nice body. - Yeah.
-你喜欢他吗 -一点也不
- You like her? - Not even man.
只是想把她变成我的肉便器 再踹了她
Just gonna fucking make her my cum dumpster and chuck her.
有些时候你确实要费一番功夫
Sometimes you just gotta put a little effort in.
像这样的 多费点劲也值了
You only put effort in if it's actually gonna be worth it.
看这货 他妈的一直跟在她屁♥股♥后面
Look at this kid. He's been fucking following her around
有多久了 你们多久出去一次
for how long? How often do you guys hang out?
不知道
I don't know.
一直是你俩单独的吗
Hang out alone anytime?
-真的 操她了吗 -没有
- Yeah? Fuck her yet? - No.
-没有吗 没过夜吗 -没有
- No? Sleepovers and shit? - No
去她家 或者她去你家
Go to her house, she comes to your house?
进到屋里 再把灯一关
Go to your room fucking turn the lights off
然后开始脱她的衣服
start undressing her and shit...
-不 我们只是朋友 -你确定
- No we're just friends. - You sure?
要是她想和你搞 而你太怂呢
What if she wants to fuck you and you're just too bitch?
你可以上她的 只是你没有行动
You could fuck her you just haven't made a move.
诶呦 那可真是值得他深思啊
Oh that one's got him thinking.
来啊小老弟 这都不生气的吗
Come on man like get fucking mad!
我们都这么说你的妞呢
Like we're sitting here talking about your girl
然后你♥他♥妈♥的就在那看着我们
and you just sit there and fucking watch us
陪着个笑脸 就像在说
give a little smile like
别那么说她啊 老哥
"Yeah don't talk about her like that man."
你得做点什么证明你自己啊
You gotta do something stand up for yourself once.
哪怕只有一次
Like just once actually do something.
你都15岁了还要按时睡觉
You're 15 years old and you have a bedtime.
你还得10点之前回家
You gotta be inside by 10 o'clock
为了让你妈在十点半的时候给你盖好被子
so your mom can tuck you in by 10:30.
你就不能像个男人似的怒一回
Like get mad for once man!
你不会对任何事感到愤怒吗
You're not angry about that or anything?
你什么事都做不成 烂泥扶不上墙
You can't do anything. You do anything you get bitched at.
来冲我发脾气啊
You anger me.
我不知道怎么回事 你这就是这样的人
I don't know what it is it's just like you.
真的你刚才惹毛我了
You just piss me off.
就算是你的脸
Like even just your face
就让我来气 我也不知道为什么
just makes me mad I don't know what it is.
真♥他♥妈♥的可怜啊
So fucking sad.
我去
Oh shit.
安息吧
Go to sleep!
你疯了吧 太惨了
Crazy man. Savage.
冷静点啊
Oh calm yourself.
接的好
Good catch.
你想再用点力吗
Wanna put some effort into this?
我♥操♥
Jeez!
好吧 你还是小点劲吧
OK maybe not so much effort.
跟我说说
talk to me.
你怎么了
What's the matter?
你知道我和你妈一起非常努力的工作
You know your mother and I worked
才为我们打拼到今天这个地步
really hard to put this together
咱们来到这都还过得不错
for us. We come up here we're having a good time
但你从头到尾都在破坏兴致
all you do is mope around.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我在放烟火的时候看到了你
I saw you at the fireworks.
你在 你在说什么呢
What are you... what are you talking about?
你想不想
Do you think maybe...
要不 咱们去别的地方
Think maybe you wanna go somewhere else so
私下地谈谈
we can talk about this privately?
不用 我觉得在这谈挺好
Nope I'm perfectly fine right here.
-妈妈知道吗 -妈妈知道什么
- Does Mom know? - Does Mom know what?
这需要我去解释吗 因为我很确信
Do I have to explain it? 'Cause I'm pretty sure
你绝对知道我说的是什么
that you know exactly what I'm talking about.
行吧 确实有些蠢事发生了