OK something stupid might've happened.
我们都喝多了 每个人都喝多了
We were drinking everybody was drinking
然后 事情就发生了
it was... stuff happens.
我知道发生了什么事 我只是
I understand exactly what happened I just...
亚当 亚当
Adam Adam.
我确实做错了事 并且我承认
I've made a mistake and I admit it.
但是这是你和我之间的问题
But between you and me this is that time in your life
这是你人生中一个需要好好考虑的时刻
where you gotta think about what's going on...
那是个更大的 更严重的
It's bigger than... it's bigger than...
那是个 那是个很严重的错误
It's a... it's a big mistake
并且我也承认了
and I admit it
但是把事情告诉你妈妈并没有什么用
but bringing your mom into it isn't gonna help
只会把事情弄得更糟糕
it's gonna make things really bad
相信我
trust me.
你要慎重考虑后果
You gotta think about the ramifications.
你要是想告诉你妈这种事
You go telling your mom stuff like this
你就得想想会发生什么事
you think of what's gonna happen.
你好好想想
You think about it.
你
You...
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
干什么呢 莱利 干什么呢
Riley what are you doing? What are you doing?
下来啊
Get down!
-快放进去 傻瓜 -准备好没
- Just get it in donut! - Ready?
给你 兄弟
Here man.
好 现在我能拿什么呢
Alright what can I get now?
玩什么呢
What are you doing?
我运气还挺不错的
I'm good luck eh?
不知道
I don't know.
别碰了 老哥
Dude stop.
你从哪弄的这个
Where'd you get this?
-莱利 -莱利给你的吗
- Riley. - Riley got it for ya?
对啊
Yeah.
-为什么 -因为他是我真正的朋友
- Why? - 'Cause he's my actual friend.
-你真正的朋友 -对
- Your actual friend? - Yeah.
你是装的还是真的就这么想
Not pretend or anything are you sure?
很确定 我很确定
Pretty sure. Pretty sure.
他待人比你和善
He's way nicer than you
做事比你帅 还比你聪明
cooler than you smarter than you.
别碰了 那还真是些
Stop... Those are some
那都还真是好的特点啊
real good character traits eh?
你真正的朋友莱利呢
Where is your actual friend Riley?
你真正的朋友泰勒呢
And your actual friend Taylor?
在游廊里转转着玩
Walking around the arcade
嘛事都不干 要知道那是两人独处啊
doing nothing? All alone you know?
就出去一块儿喝橙汁
Just hanging out drinking a juice box?
我挺好奇他们在哪
I wonder where they could be.
你的小破象 兄弟
Your elephant man.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
我屌♥你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
亚当 你♥爸♥爸和我想跟你说点话
Adam, your dad and I want to have a conversation with you.
我们考虑了一下
We're concerned
并且我们也都知道这周确实发生了不少事
and we know that something has gone on this week.
我们觉得很有必要给你一下我们的看法
It's important that you give us your version
然后你跟我们谈谈发生了什么 好吗
and you tell it exactly like it happened. OK?
你妈说的就是汽油站那件事
Your mother is referring to the gas station incident
有个偷酒的贼
the theft of the, alcohol.
你笑什么呢
What are you smiling about?
没事 来亚当你听我说
Nothing. Adam look at me.
来吧 跟我说实话
Come on. I need the truth.
什么
What...
-这是笑话吗 -有什么好笑的
- What's the joke? - What's so funny?
你想让我说实话吗
You want me to be honest?
我想让你告诉我到底发生什么事了
I want you to tell me what happened.
用你自己的话说
In your own words.
他的意思是他没干
He says he didn't do it.
拜托 亚当 我知道这里面有事
Come on Adam. I understand this was something
你确实不想做但
that you didn't want to do but...
但他说了他没干呐
But he says he didn't do it.
我会问他们的 我会翻他们的录像
No I'll go get all of them I'll view the video with them
我们能搞好这个 你只是神经大条了
we'll take care of this. You're getting all upset.
要是他说他没干的话那还行
If he says he didn't do it that's good.
并且要是我在录像里把他抓个正着
And if he's caught on the tape
我们会处理的
we'll take care of it then.
是的 但我现在就想好好处理一下
Yeah I'd like to take care of it now.
我觉得这是一件很重要的家庭事务
I think that this is an important family matter
我们谈的是真诚
that we talk about being honest
对在座的每个人都要以诚相待
and being there for each other.
你知道他没干的
You have his answer.
你想改变你的回答吗 儿子
Are you gonna change your answer son?
我什么都没干啊
I didn't do anything.
亚当最近怎么样啊
How's Adam doing?
我觉得他还挺不错的
Uh I think he's doing good.
真的吗 怎么说
Yeah? Why?
我也说不清 你觉得他最近是不是变了
I don't know. Have you noticed a change in him at all?
没太看出来
Uh no not really. Seems to be
总的来说还是挺不错的一个人
doing good. Anyway
在那卖♥♥酒的店里发生什么了
what happened at the liquor store?
你介意和我说一下吗
You mind telling me?
没什么大事
nothing just...
就是我和内特
me and Nate
想找点乐子 亚当掺和进去了吗
were having a little fun. Was Adam involved with that?
并没有
No not really.
好的
Hmm ok.
你总是干那些坏事干什么 意义何在
What's with the bad stuff? What's the point?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不知道 我就是想找乐子是一回事
I don't know I just think having fun is having fun but...
但我不明白为什么要偷酒
I don't know stealing liquor... what's up?
是因为你觉得这炫酷的黑帮才会干的事吗
Are you doing it 'cause you think it's "Mr. Cool Gangster" stuff
然后拿来泡妞把妹吗 跟我讲讲
and you're gonna get the chicks? What's the story?
你把到没
You getting the girls?
看你的苦瓜脸就知道你肯定没把上
See you're being bad and you're not getting the girls.
我搞到手了
Yeah I'm.
没有 你回答太慢了 肯定没搞到
No you took too long to answer. You are not.
你对未来有什么想法吗
You got any idea what you wanna do in the future?
很可能是厨师相关的职业吧
Uh probably something with like cooking.
真的吗
Seriously?
这念头从哪来的
Where'd that come from?
我说不清 我小的时候我爸教我怎么做饭
I don't know my dad taught me how to do it when I was a kid
所以我就
so I just...
他是个厨子吗
Is he a cook?
不是 他就是一直喜欢做饭
No it's just something that he always loved to do.
那挺不错的
That's great.
爱做饭的混♥蛋♥
A badass who cooks.
- 是啊 -没错
- Yeah. - Ooh yeah.
说真的
Seriously,
你知道你可以做些好的事 我见过
you know you can do good. I've seen it.
你真的应该做些正事 你是个好孩子
You should try doing good. You're a good kid.
说真的 你有点
You... kind of
喜欢跟那些胡乱打闹的男孩们混在一起
like go through boys like crazy to be honest.
我去你的 我没有
Oh fuck you. I didn't...
我不是说故意找茬 但
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but
你好像有很多小男友
you've had a lot of boyfriends and...
你这还不叫故意找茬吗
You're not trying to be mean or anything except you are so...
我不是 我只是想跟你说一下
I'm not. I'm just trying to tell you that...
我不想让他受伤 因为他也是我的朋友
I just don't want him getting hurt 'cause he's my friend too.
我懂你 我也知道你是什么样的人
I know you and I know your personality
我也知道如果你和莱利相好的话
and I know that if you and Riley date
然后会发生什么事
then... something will happen
就会有一堆乱七八糟的事发生
and a bunch of drama will happen.
这你可猜不透 你可不能预知未来