就跟个没了翅膀的天使一样
an angel loses its wings.
我现在就在摸我自己呐
I'm touching myself right now.
我觉得他可不是那个意思
I don't think that's what he meant.
拜托老弟 就是你回家之后
No man you gotta go home
关上灯
turn lights off you know
确认你妈睡着了或者什么时候
make sure your mom's sleeping or something
或者是在她忙着给你做饭的时候
maybe get her to cook you a meal so she's occupied
你进自己的屋打开小♥电♥影♥
go into your room turn a movie on
然后就开始搞起
start slowly working your way down you know.
-他还不懂 -我懂的啦
- He didn't get it. - I got it!
我九岁的时候就已经搞起了好吧
I would've gotten it when I was like nine.
他可真是年少有为啊
He's a youngin'.
还行
It's all good.
诶呦我♥操♥ 诶呦我♥操♥他妈的
Holy fuck! Holy fuck!
诶呦 我屌♥你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, holy shit!
哥们
Man!
跟他妈烤炉一样热
It's fucking toasty.
你觉得我们到那得花多长时间
How much longer until we get there you think?
快到了吧
pretty soon.
花这么长时间肯定是值得的
It's worth the wait though don't worry.
-但愿如此 -他可是个牛逼的奇人
- Hopefully. - He's a fucking legend man,
不管怎么说都值了
it's worth it either way.
等一下 是谁啊
One second! Who is it?
-内特 -内特
- Nate. - Nate!
是我
Yeah.
-怎么了 兄弟 -最近还行不
- What's up buddy? - How are you?
-兄弟 怎么了 -你好吗
- What's going on brother? - How you doing?
快进来坐 老铁们
Come on in. Gentlemen.
欢迎
Welcome.
你还在这蜗居着呢
You still got a pretty sick crib.
等我有了自己的房♥子
Soon as I get my own house this is
我也要这么设计
exactly what it's gonna be like.
我猜你们来这是谈点小生意的吧
So I assume you guys are here for a little business?
对 我都想了半个夏天了
Yeah. Um I was thinking like... a half quarter.
什么价钱
What are we thinking here?
7包50
Seven for fifty.
50想要7包呢
Seven for fifty?!
内特 你旁边这位兄弟是谁啊
Nate man who is your sidekick here man?
这是我表哥莱利
It's my cousin Riley man.
-他很酷 -老弟 这价可不行啊
-He's cool. - What's up man? You got some stiff prices though.
507包啊 你拿我当什么了
Seven for fifty come on what do you take me for?
要不就按正常价格来
How about we go like what it usually is
6包50
six for fifty?
要不我们就
"How about we just go..."
要不你在秤上称一下
How about you just scale that shit up?
-已经称过了 老铁 -没有
-Already scaled man. - No.
称过了
Yeah.
开玩笑呢 这都没称 你看看
What are you talking about? That's hardly scaled. Look at that.
称一下能花你多长时间
How much time did it take you?
-你后面的老兄是谁 -亚当
- Who's your brother back there man? - Adam.
亚当 你还好吗
Adam? Are you cool bro?
呃 还行
Uh yeah.
所以你是真的从托德悬崖跳下来了还是
So did you actually jump Todd's Cliff or what?
对我跳下来了 我当然跳下来了
Yeah man I jumped it. Of course I did.
-内特你没跟他说吗 -我说了
- Nate you didn't tell this guy? - Oh I did.
一直以来只有两个人做到过
Only two people have ever done it before man.
一个是托德 现在人已经凉了
Todd who's not even here to say it...
另外一个人就是我 没错就是我
Only one guy is and that's me. You're looking right at him man.
我跟你说过的 他真的老牛逼了
I told you man. He's a fucking legend.
大约有36米高
Easily 120 feet.
那么你冲进水面的时候是什么感觉
So what was it like when you hit the water anyway?
那是你以前绝对不能体会到的
Oh man it was like nothing you ever felt before.
就像有成百上千支剑刺中我的脚底
It was like a thousand swords digging into my feet man.
人不会有
Not too many times
很多次机会去证明自己
people get the opportunity to prove something
但那天我做到了
and I did that day.
莱利 我跟你说了他肯定不会跳的
Come on Riley! I told you he wouldn't do it!
他妈的赶紧把他推下来
Just fucking push him!
我佛了
I don't know.
有我能走下去的路吗
Is there a way I can just go back down or something?
这是唯一的路 兄弟
That's the only way down man.
快你妈跳啊 怂逼
Come on you coward inbred twat just jump!
老子不可能等你等一天的
I'm not waiting all day for you!
说真的我想都不敢想
Seriously I just can't though.
就像是我的身体就不让我跳
Like my body just won't let me jump.
听着 如果你跳了
Look if you jump
最坏的结果就是
the worst that's gonna happen is
你也许身体会受些伤
that you might get physically injured.
如果你不跳 那么有一件事情是肯定的
If you don't jump then there'd be a 100% chance
那就是内特肯定会骂你一整个夏天的
that Nate's gonna mentally abuse you all summer for not jumping.
你是怕你的卫生棉湿了吗 老弟
You worried your tampon's gonna get wet bud?
拜托 赶紧跳
Come on just jump!
-好吧 来跳吧 -我给你倒计时
- OK let's do this. - Alright I'll count you down.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三
Three,
二
two,
一 跳
one, jump!
走 走 走 诶呦
Go go go! Aw!
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
诶呦我♥操♥
Ah! Shit!
你总是用全身来防我
You always use your whole body.
我他妈很瘦的好吧
I'm fucking little!
我总不能用半身防你吧 有屁用
I can't use half of my body it's not gonna do shit!
我♥操♥你妈 你投太快了 我还没到呢
Fuck you throw it before I even get there!
操你 狠狠地操你
Fuck you! Fuck you in particular!
你们可真是天才啊
You guys are geniuses eh?
谢谢 不用你说我知道
I know thank you.
-来拿啊 -从童话书里学来的吗
- Come get it. - Find this one in a children's book or what?
-不 我发明的 -你在托儿所学的吗
- No man I invented it. - You learn this at daycare bud?
我要把球甩你脸上
I'm gonna whip this ball at your face bud.
马上
Pretty soon.
别担心 他永远都碰不到球
He's never gonna get it so don't worry.
去啊亚当 抢球
Come on Adam, get it!
你真是个衰人
You fucking fuck man!
来老弟
Here.
但我是说如果我有个像我一样的孩子
But I mean if I had a kid like me
我真的把他打出翔来
too I'd beat the shit out of me.
天啊 我肯定会这样说
Jesus! The way I acted I would be like
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才对我说什么
"What the fuck did you just say to me?"
六岁小屁孩
Six-year-old!
我他妈的受够你了
"I ain't taking shit from you!"
喜欢樱桃味的吧
Gotta love Cherry.
打开它 别看警告标签
Open it. Don't read the warning label.
操
Fuck...
这就对了 你得慢慢适应这种味道
Yeah it's an acquired taste.
你猜还有什么味道也得慢慢适应
You know what else is an acquired taste?
什么
What?
鱼
Fish.
-鱼 -对 就是鱼
- Fish? - Yeah man fish.
小老弟你什么毛病
Man what's your problem?
我早就跟你说了别吐槽这件事
That's something I told you not to say fuck.
要是换成你♥爸♥ 你肯定会想知道的啊
Well man if it was your dad you would wanna know wouldn't you?
就因为不是我爸所以你更不该提啊
Fuck it's not my dad though so don't bring it up!
对啊 因为不是你♥爸♥
Exactly it's not your dad
-那我说一下怎么了 -又跟你没关系
- so let me bring it up. - Not your issue though.
但是跟他有关系啊
It's not but it's his issue
要是他压根不知道这件事
and how is he supposed to resolve it
他又怎么去解决呢
if he doesn't even know about it?
你♥爸♥跟卖♥♥鱼的那个大妈上♥床♥了
Your dad and the lady from the fish market are having sex.
你懂我在说什么吧 知道什么意思吧
You know what that is? You know what that means?