-哈德森先生你好 -莱利 你好吗
- Hey Mr. Hudson. - Hey Riley. What's going on?
挺好的 你呢
Not much, how about you?
我在擦窗户
Cleaning.
-要帮忙吗 -不用了谢谢
- You need a hand? - No no I'm good thanks.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
-亚当在吗 -在 他在这
- Uh is Adam around? - Yeah he's here.
我们一会要出去划船
We're just going out in the boat in a little while.
你想一起来吗
You interested in coming?
我很想 但是我和别人有约了
I would but I kind of already got plans with somebody.
是吗 太遗憾了 就一小时左右
Oh yeah? That's too bad. It's only like an hour.
你来的话亚当一定会很高兴的
I'm sure Adam would like if you came.
-是啊 -来吧
- Yeah... - Come.
-那好吧 -太棒了
- Yeah I guess so. - Great!
-一小时吗 -对 亚当在后院里
- What's an hour? - Yeah OK. Adam's just out back.
五分钟后见吧
I'll see you in five?
-好的 -很好
- Yeah sure. - Good.
-这里叫什么来着 -卡里布岛
- What's this place called again? - This is Caribou Island.
-有多少人住 -没人
- How many people live on it? - Uninhabited.
不错 就像侏罗纪公园里面的
Oh nice. It's like Jurassic Park or something.
就是在这拍的
They filmed it here.
-真的吗 -骗你的
- Really? - No.
这里就是托德悬崖
This right here is Todd's Cliff.
这悬崖多高
How high is this cliff?
超过30米
Over a hundred feet.
你敢跳吗
Can you jump?
那你就能得世界作死大奖了
You'll win a Darwin Award first prize if you do.
莱利 你想开船吗
Riley you wanna drive?
-好啊 -到前面来
- Uh sure. - Come on up here.
-直着开就行 -好的
- Just steer it straight. - Ok.
这里真的有人住吗
Is this place really inhabited?
-没人住 -没人住
- Uninhabited. - Uninhabited.
快看
Look at that.
这里最美妙之处在于
The really cool thing is,
-都是绿色 却绿得不一样 -是啊
- it's all green but there's so many variations of green. - Yeah.
挺厉害的
It's pretty cool.
我年轻时这里完全不同
It's totally different from when I was young.
是啊 我猜在你年轻时
Yeah I guess when you were young
-这里还有恐龙到处跑吧 -是啊
- dinosaurs were still roaming the land eh? - Yeah.
爸爸 恐龙死的时候你哭了吗
Yeah Dad, did you cry when the dinosaurs died?
恐龙死的时候你哭了吗
"Did you cry when the dinosaurs died?"
有人吗
Hello?
你能这样吗 只用指尖
Can you do this? Just your fingertips.
我不能
Can't do it.
我能
I can...
-这样 -卷舌头吗
- ... do that. - Roll your tongue?
你能这样吗
Can you do this?
-这手势不是骂人的吗 -试试你能吗
- Isn't that called the shocker? - Come on can you do this?
-就这样吗 -不错嘛
- That's it? - Not bad.
你能做这样个
Can you do this?
-用手指尖 -我刚给他展示过
- Just your fingertips. - I was just showing him that one.
莱利 我是你♥爸♥爸
Riley, I'm your father!
抱歉亚当 看看这个
Sorry Adam. Check this out.
我从没见过这么丑的东西
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
我能来一瓶吗
Could I have one of those?
拜托
Aw come on.
-又没人会看见 -那不是重点
- It's not like anybody's gonna see. - That's not the point.
那是个有
It's an inh...
记住那是个有人住的岛
remember it's an inhabited island.
-没人住 -没人住
-Uninhabited. -Uninhabited.
亚当 你想什么呢 来点啤酒吗
Adam what do you think? You want a beer?
行啊
Yeah.
敬亚当的第一杯酒
To Adam's first beer.
-这是你第一次喝啤酒吧 -是啊
- It's your first beer right? - Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
别跟你妈说 行吗
Don't tell your mom OK?
拜托 喝一大口
Come on take a sip.
你为了他们放了我的鸽子
You ditched me for them.
其实不能算放鸽子吧 我就是
Wouldn't really call it ditching I just...
什么叫不能算放鸽子
What do you mean you wouldn't call it ditching?
我们都计划好了 然后你就走了
We had plans and you left.
我他妈坐在那傻等了一整天
I was sitting around waiting all day fuck.
你不来 我什么事都没得做
You didn't show up. I had absolutely nothing to do.
-你应该出去干点什么 -是啊
- Shoulda went out and did something. - Well...
我一直在等一个人
I was expecting someone.
你做到了
You got it!
-我可以自己弄 -就在这抹一点
- I can do this myself. - It's OK just hang in there.
各就各位 开始
On your mark get set go!
快捡起来 快捡起来
Pick it up! Pick it up!
冲 比利 上啊
Go Billy go! Woo!
那是你的比赛 小推车11到15岁组的
That's your race. Wheelbarrow 11 to 15.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不知道 这没人和我一起比的
I don't know. There's nobody here to do it with.
这有不少孩子呢
There's lots of kids here.
-想让我给你找个伴吗 -别了
- Want me to ask somebody for you? - No.
孩他爸你不觉得他应该参与进去吗
Dad don't you think he should be in this race?
当然 你得过去玩的
Yeah you gotta get out there buddy.
我不清楚
I don't know.
应该可以吧
I'm ok.
你的裤腰带呢
Where's your belt?
-你是想打架吗 -不
- Wanna fight? - No.
-你想输吗 -想打架吗
- Do you wanna lose? - Wanna fight?
才不
No!
那不是我会干的事儿
That wasn't even me!
你当然干得出来
Yes it was!
你觉得你会结婚吗
Do you think you'll ever get married?
或许吧
Probably.
我不想孑然一身
Don't want to be lonely.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想先闯出一番事业
I wanna do stuff first.
-然后才会结婚 -嗯
- Then I'll get married. - Yeah.
我觉得我大概会在
I'll probably get married when I'm like...
二十
twenty...
七岁的时候结婚
seven... ish.
-二十七 -二十七二十八的样子
- Twenty-seven? - Twenty-seven twenty-eight.
我不知道 这事现在很难说
I don't know. I can hardly say right now.
但是如果我三十到三十五
Allright, but if I'm still...
还是单身的话
single at like thirty mid-thirties
那可就太可悲了
then that's bad.
准备好没
OK ready?
那就是个球
It's a ball.
比起你怕它 它更怕你
It's more scared of you than you are of it.
我觉得泰勒在夏天变了不少
I think Taylor's changed quite a bit
你觉得呢
this season what do you think?
她看起来好像成熟了不少
She looks kind of new and improved, huh?
-我不知道 -真的吗
- I don't know. - Really?
接的漂亮
Excellent catch.
你也知道 你们这个年纪
You know, at your age
这正是属于你们的岁月
this is the year for you.
别做那些我做过的事啊
Don't do what I did.
在这个年纪你应该找点乐子 她很可爱
You're at that age you gotta have fun. She's cute.
-是 但我们只是朋友 -她挺甜的
- Yeah but we're just friends. - She's cute.
好吧
Ok...
我可不介意复活节兔子过来看一看
Yeah I don't mind an Easter bunny coming in
然后给我留点巧克力
and leaving me chocolate.
你竟然想让兔子
You'd rather a bunny
在你家里乱窜
just snooping around your house
还到处拉巧克力
shitting out chocolate everywhere?
然后你就 看看这些美味
You're just like "Oh look at this a goody!"
简直受不了你
Can't beat it!
当你每次抚慰你的小♥弟♥弟♥的时候
You know every time you touch yourself