十年前
各单位注意 各单位注意
Attention all units, attention all units.
可能出现室内挟持人♥质♥的情况
Probable domestic disturbance with hostage situation.
紧急情况 警员受伤
10-24, officer down.
嫌犯为白人男性 无已知前科
Perp is a Caucasian male, no known priors.
认为极度危险 请谨慎行动
Considered extremely dangerous. Proceed with caution.
16小队 嫌犯是雷·哈钦森
Unit 16. Suspect is Ray Hutchinson,
38岁 身高1米88
38, six foot two,
白人男性 中等身材 前妻...
white male, medium build, ex-wife...
有三名人♥质♥
We've got three hostages...
前妻和两个孩子
ex-wife and two kids.
情况非常不稳定
Situation is extremely unstable.
嫌犯因涉嫌杀害一名警官
Suspect is wanted in connection with the murder
而遭到通缉
of a police officer.
应该认为其持有武器并非常危险
He should be considered armed and dangerous.
我不出来 听到了吗
I'm not coming out, you hear me?
我不出来
I'm not coming out.
我要所有人都离开 你 你的人和狙击手全走
I want everyone gone... you, your men, snipers, everyone.
如果我五分钟内没看到你们的车尾灯
If I don't see taillights in the next five minutes,
接下来的局面可不好看
you're not gonna like what happens next.
雷
Ray?
能让他继续和我们通话吗
Can you get him back on the phone?
他不想再谈了
He's done talking.
动手
Do it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
金小队 这里是HR1
Gold Unit, this is HR1.
可以行动
Move to green.
女士 请跟我来
Ma'am, come with me.
联调局 举起手来
FBI, show me your hands!
举起手
Hands!
转过来
Turn around!
该死
Oh, shit.
-可以射击 老大 -本 不
- Got him clean, boss. - Ben, no.
他没有武器
He's not carrying.
雷 雷 看着我
Ray. Ray, look at me.
都结束了
It's all over.
我不想变成这样的
I didn't want it to end like this.
不应该变成这样的
It's not supposed to end like this.
放下你的儿子 走到旁边
Put your son down and step away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
很好
Good.
不
No!
指挥部 这里是海军A219小队
Command, this is Navy Alpha two-one-niner
正在前往博福特海军医院
en route to Beaufort Naval Hospital.
我需要更多生理盐水
I need more saline over here!
麦克卡伦医生 进行手术
Dr. McCullen, Surgery, please.
三 二 一 抬
Three, two, one, lift.
他准备好了 副队
He's ready for you, Lieutenant.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
现 在
从吉萨大金字塔
From the Great Pyramid of Giza
到巴别塔
to the Tower of Babel,
一砖一瓦砌起的高楼
brick by brick and stone by stone,
代表着人类一直追求的渴望
mankind has been consumed by one singular desire:
触碰天空
to touch the sky.
天
营
救
也许最终 我们会做到
Perhaps finally, we've done it.
前科技巨头 赵隆基的心血之作
The brainchild of former tech magnate, Zhao Long Ji.
-赵隆基 -赵隆基
- Zhao Long Ji. - Zhao Long Ji.
远见卓识的企业家 赵隆基
Visionary entrepreneur, Zhao Long Ji.
耗费重金建造了这座空中城市
...who has spared no expense creating this city in the sky,
目前已经在市中心建造了
going so far as to build a 30-story vertical park
30层垂直停车场
at the building's center.
明珠塔代表着我们打破限制时
The Pearl speaks to what we can achieve
能够达到的新高度
when we don't accept limitations.
这不仅仅是一幢普通的楼
This isn't just another building.
地球上最高的大楼
Tallest building on Earth.
这座高科技大楼
This high-tech high-rise
通过顶部附近
generates all of its energy needs
一个大型双螺旋风力发电机提供能量
from a massive double helix wind turbine near its top.
哈利法塔与之相比只能算小矮人
Dwarfing the Burj Khalifa
它的高度是
and tripling the height
帝国大厦的三倍
of the venerable Empire State Building.
-超过3000英尺 -明珠塔
- Over 3,000 feet. - The Pearl.
明珠塔的下半层已经向公众开放六个月
The Pearl's lower half has delighted the public for six months.
可供居住的上半层尚未开放
It's residential upper half has yet to open its doors.
我们的社会由大楼塑造
Buildings shape our society.
香港
-更好的大楼 -更好的城市
- Better buildings... - ...better cities.
更好的世界
A better world.
但是那神秘的球体结构让全世界心存疑虑
But it's the mysterious sphere that has the world buzzing.
今天发表的声明中称
In a statement released today,
这位神秘的亿万富翁称尽管外界传言
the secretive billionaire confirmed that despite rumors
大楼无法完全支撑如此庞大的结构
of an inability to fully insure a structure this size,
开放上半层的计划仍然会如期进行
plans to open the building's upper half remain on track.
他保证这个球体
He promises that the sphere will be
将会成为全世界最佳旅游景点
the number one tourist attraction in the world,
俯瞰香港...
with views of Hong Kong...
关掉屏幕 穿上鞋子
The screens go off, shoes go on.
要去看熊猫了
It's panda time.
你♥爸♥爸在哪 他得在我们走之前修好我的手♥机♥
Where's your dad? I need him to fix my phone before we go.
-厕所 -好吧
- Bathroom. - Okay.
他又在自言自语了
He's talking to himself again.
管他呢 我就去和那家伙击掌吧
Ah, screw it. I'm just gonna high-five the guy.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是在鼓捣腿 你懂的
Yeah, just some leg stuff, you know.
你看上去很帅
Well, you look very handsome.
是吗
You think so?
有没有看上去有点用力过猛
Does it look like I'm trying too hard?
不 看上去很重视
No, it looks respectful.
也许把领带松一下
Maybe I lose the tie?
不 但你得学会好好打领带 来
No, but you should learn to tie one. Come here.
我都能听到你的心跳声 怎么了
I can hear your gears turning. What's going on?
我只是不想搞砸了
I just don't want to screw it up, you know.
你不会搞砸的
You're not gonna screw it up.
我不知道 万一我漏了些什么
I don't know. What if I missed something?
宝贝 你不可能漏了什么的
Baby, there's no way you've missed something.
你已经为这次会议准备了六个月
You've been preparing for this meeting for six months.
我从来没见过你对什么事这么上心过
I've never seen you work harder on anything.
你准备好了
You're ready for this.
你比建筑师还了解这个地方
You know this place better than the architect.
你会做得很好的
You're gonna do great.
他们让你来是有原因的
They flew you out here for a reason.
他们想听听你的想法
They want to hear what you have to say.
希望是吧
Yeah, hope so.
本为我冒了不小的风险 你知道的
Ben stuck his neck out for me and then, you know,
这很可能是我们的翻盘点
this could be a real game-changer for us.
他们这种东西都是给大公♥司♥的
They give stuff like this to big companies.
我是在我们车♥库♥里工作的
I work out of our garage.
那是间不错的车♥库♥
Yeah, it's a good garage.
听着 虽然你们的公♥司♥很小
Okay, look, just because you're a smaller company
但这不代表你不属于这里
does not mean that you don't belong
顺便 本为你冒风险
and, for the record, Ben stuck his neck out for you
是因为他是你朋友 这是朋友该做的
because he's your friend and that's what friends do.
看着我 看着我
Hey. Look at me. Look at me.
你可以的
You got this.
我爱你
I love you.