We're getting reports of activity
传来最新报道
on the ground floor of the building.
现在为您直播九龙广场的情况
We're going to go live to Kowloon Plaza,
有几位幸存者
where we may have some survivors
逃出了大楼
coming out of the building.
很难想象整栋大楼熊熊燃烧
It's difficult to imagine how anyone could have survived
他们是如何从那么高的楼层逃出来的
the raging fire on the upper floors.
我爸爸在里面 是他救了我们
My dad's inside. He saved us.
-他还在里面 -还有其他消息吗
- He-He's still inside. - Is there any other news?
他是个好人
He's a good guy!
这两位似乎是威廉·索亚的家人
It appears this may be the family of William Sawyer,
他是美国籍安全顾问
the American security consultant...
好了 一定有办法打开门的
Okay. There's got to be a way to open these doors.
你把控制门的子程序面板
Where did you put the subroutine panels
藏到哪里去了
that controls them?
你把它藏在哪儿 赵
Where did you hide it, Zhao?
在涡轮机后面
Behind the turbines?
不是吧
Oh, come on, man.
该死的
Shit.
你们逃了出来
So, you escaped.
你们是怎么从大楼里面逃出来的
How did you get out of the building?
能回答一下吗
Can you comment?
长官
Sir...
你觉得你丈夫是清白的吗
And you claim your husband isn't involved?
不是我觉得 他就是清白的
It's not a claim. He's not involved.
你刚才说你在里面看到了多少人
How many of them did you say you saw?
一个穿着西装 另外两个穿着工作服
One in a suit, two others in coveralls.
和我说话的那个人有外国口音
The one that I spoke to, he had an accent.
像是北欧人
Scandinavian, I think.
大约1米8 白人 肌肉发达
Six-foot, white, muscular.
这个 第一行右边第二个
There. Top row. Second from the right.
-你看到的人就是他吗 -就是他 他是谁
- Is this the man you saw? - That's him. Who is he?
科雷斯·博塔 退伍军人
Kores Botha. Ex-military.
身边跟着一群亡命徒
Has a nasty crew with him, too.
是三个犯罪团伙的顶级打手
High-end muscle for three different crime syndicates.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他们中有人提了个箱子
One of them was carrying a container,
上面有个翅膀的标志牌子是"西林"
and it had a logo with wings on it, and the word "Sirin."
查一下就知道了
Look it up.
我真是疯了
This is stupid.
这是明珠塔
This is The Pearl.
从一千米高空处进行定点跳伞
A BASE jump from 1,000 meters up gives you roughly
会降落方圆约两千米之内的位置
about two kilometers descent distance.
如果你是对的
Now, if you're right,
那么他们会降落在这个圈里
they will land somewhere within this circle.
一个地势开阔位置隐蔽的地方
Somewhere open and flat, secluded.
他们不会降落到维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥
Now, they wouldn't go for Victoria Park.
那里树太多 会刮到降落伞
There's too many trees to get hung up on.
南边山太多了
South, they wouldn't clear the peak.
北边有可能 但距离开阔地又太远了
North, maybe, but it's a longer haul to an open spot.
那这里呢 这是哪里
What about this? What's that?
哪里都不是 是一片建筑工地
That's nothing. It's a construction site.
轮渡码头
Bay Dredge.
你觉得我会故意把自己的孩子
You think I would willingly trap
困在失火的大楼里
my own children in a burning building?
我觉得你可能在演戏
I think you could be playing a role.
这一切可能都是你丈夫的计划
This could all be part of your husband's plan.
带我过去
Take me there.
就算我错了 那里没有人
If I am wrong and it's empty,
你们也没有什么损失
then what have you lost?
但要是我说对了 这可能是
But if I am right, this might be your only chance
你们唯一一次抓住真凶的机会
to catch the people responsible for this whole thing.
我的家人还在里面
My family is in there.
拜托了
Please.
天哪
Oh, my God.
加油 亲爱的
Come on, baby. Come on.
二 三
Two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 很简单
Okay, easy.
只要把线切断 门就会打开
Just cut the wire, doors will open,
然后再爬回去就行了
climb back up there.
好了
Okay.
该死的
Shit!
加油
Oh, come on.
你觉得他看上去像是一个有计划的人吗
Does that look like someone with a plan to you?
现在你们相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
不许动
Don't move.
-你离得太近了 -什么
- You're too close. - What?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
如果我们想活着出去
All right, if we're gonna get outta here,
你就得告诉我真♥相♥
you're gonna have to tell me the truth.
那个疯子为什么说是你的合作伙伴
How does a man like that call you his business partner?
他叫科雷斯·博塔
His name is Kores Botha.
他替三个大型犯罪团伙干勒索的活
He handles extortion for three powerful crime syndicates.
我刚开始建造明珠塔的时候
And when I began construction on the Pearl,
博塔就找到了我
Botha came to me.
他说如果我不给他钱
He said that if I didn't pay him,
就打残我的工人
he'll cripple my labor force,
让我永远都建不成这座明珠塔
and keep me from ever completing this place.
-你给钱了 -对
- You paid him. - Yes.
但他不知道的是 我在电汇的时候
But what he didn't know was that I hid
植入了追踪软件
tracking software inside my wire transfer.
博塔用他的离岸账户
As Botha laundered my payments
洗钱的时候
through their offshore accounts,
我查到了他的每笔交易
I was able to trace every transaction,
得知了他们的银行账户
giving me their bank accounts,
储户姓名和身份信息
their names, their identities.
这就是我的后备方案
This was my insurance policy.
博塔休想从我这再勒索一分钱
Botha would never be able to extort money from me again.
后来犯罪组织发现
But when the syndicates found out
自己的身份暴露了
that they were compromised,
他们就威胁博塔
they threatened to destroy Botha
让他想办法清除数据收拾烂摊子
if he didn't clean up his mess.
如果他杀了我 我备份的资料
If he kills me, the copies I've made
就会发给警♥察♥
will be sent to the authorities.
但如果他拿到这个资料原件
But if he gets his hands on this, the original,
他就可以在被人发现之前
he can reverse engineer my tracking software
对追踪软件动手脚 隐藏身份
and hide the identities before anyone's the wiser.
所以他就放火烧了明珠塔
So he lit this entire building on fire
他知道你必定会带上对你
knowing that you would take the most valuable thing
最有价值的东西逃命
in this world to you and run.
-他的计划奏效了 -不 还没有
- And his plan worked. - Not yet, it hasn't.
博塔想要的东西我们得给他
We're gonna give Botha what he came here for.
他一拿到硬盘就会杀了我们
As soon as he has the drive, he'll kill us both.
也许吧
Maybe.
但他抓了我女儿
But he has my daughter.
我不怕死 我只在乎她的命
And her life is what matters to me, not mine.
现在我带上硬盘去楼顶
Now, I'm taking that drive to the roof.
你可以去也可以不去
You could either be attached to it or not.
你自己选择 赵
It's your choice, Zhao.
行吧
All right.
你有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
你这有胶带吗
You got any duct tape?
爸爸
Daddy!
索亚先生 我就知道你有办法
Mr. Sawyer, see, I knew you'd find a way.
你有我想要的
You have what's mine,
我也有你想要的
and I have what's yours.
把硬盘交给我
Give me the drive.
-把赵带过来 -不
- And bring Zhao. - No.
先放了我女儿
My daughter first.
-我不能让你把它交出去 -你要干什么