只有你能拥有权限
you'll be the only one who can access it.
本会带你去外部基地
Ben will take you to our off-site facility
让你能进行详细的检查
so you can make sure everything checks out.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是我们快点的话还有时间
If we hurry, there's still time.
什么时间
Time for what?
让你看看
For you to see it.
-去吧 -好
- Go. - Yeah.
这...就是真正的明珠
This... is the real pearl.
317块运动敏感投影板
317 motion-sensitive projection panels
让这个球体成为世界第八大奇迹
make this sphere the eighth wonder of the world.
太厉害了
It's incredible.
我在那里
I'm over there.
在这里 一切皆有可能
In here, anything is possible.
这个球体由25000块
The sphere is comprised of nearly 25,000
两侧嵌有8K微摄像头的
ultra high-definition panels
高分辨率投影板组成
with embedded 8K microcameras on both sides.
两侧 为什么呢
Both sides? Why is that?
欢迎来到天空 索亚先生
Welcome to heaven, Mr. Sawyer.
天啊 欢迎来到天空
Oh, God. "Welcome to heaven"?
-他真的这么说吗 -是的
- He really said that? - Yeah.
-是很淡定还是很瘆人 -都有吧
- But, like, cool or creepy? - Uh, little of both.
天啊 有钱人真会玩
God, rich guys.
你可是为他们干活的
You work for them though.
你会想念吗
You ever miss it?
小队的日子
The team?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
但现在很多事都不一样了
Yeah, but things are a lot different now.
我...我有老婆孩子了
I-I... I got a wife and kids,
我已经十年没碰过枪了
and I haven't touched a gun in ten years.
-开玩笑吧 -不
- You're kidding. - No.
那是为什么
What's that about?
发生了那件事
Well, after what happened...
我...放下了我的剑 明白吗
...I just... kind of put my sword down, you know?
我放下了 我再也不会重新捡起来了
I laid it down, and... I'm just never gonna pick it up again.
拜托 他当时没有武器
Come on. He was unarmed.
他穿着一件背心
You know, he was wearing a vest.
你不可能预料到的
There's no way you could've known that.
只是运气不好而已
Just bad luck, that's all.
也许吧
Maybe.
有趣的是 没有那次运气不好 我...
You know, the funny thing is, without that bad luck, I, uh...
我就不会遇到莎拉
I never would've met Sarah.
我就不会有我的孩子们
I never would've had my kids.
我不知道没有我的家庭我会变成怎样的人
I don't know who I'd be without my family.
我...我会迷失
I'd be... I'd be lost,
-我会变成... -我
- and I'd be... - Me.
伙计 对不起 我不是这个意思
Come on, man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
拜托
Come on.
放松 我开玩笑的
Relax. I'm kidding.
我们到了 走吧
Oh. We're here. Come on.
孩子们很期待夜晚喂食时间
The kids are really excited about the nighttime feeding.
绝对会很棒 一整晚的时间呢
Yeah, it's a blast. They'll be there all night.
-谢谢你带我去外部基地 -不用担心
- Thanks for taking me to the off-site. - No worries.
不过晚饭肯定是你请
I mean, dinner's on you, of course.
他拿走了我的包
He's got my bag!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
伙计 太糟糕了
Oh, man. It's nasty.
-是啊 -得赶紧处理伤口
- Yeah. - Better get that cleaned up, huh?
下层地下室 15层
-感觉很熟悉 -对
- Well, this feels familiar. - Yeah.
不过你还是得缝几针
You're gonna need some stitches for that though, man.
伤口很深 伙计
That's a nasty cut, bro.
-我要打给莎拉 -好
- I'm gonna call Sarah. - Yeah.
那是赵的平板电脑吗
Is that Zhao's tablet?
是的 我们离开前我藏在我的外套里了
Yeah, I put it in my jacket before we left.
这运气还不错吧
How's that for luck, huh?
没错 伙计 干得好
Yeah, man. Nice one.
不然我俩可都得被炒
Thought we were both gonna get fired for that.
熊猫怎么样
Hey. How are the pandas?
98层
Floor 98.
我们没看成
Well, we didn't really get to see them
因为亨利吃了一块奇怪的糖
because Henry ate a weird candy
开始呕吐 我们就回来了
and started throwing up, so we came back.
他没事吧 他发作了吗
Is he okay? Did he have an attack?
没有 他的呼吸很顺畅
No, he's breathing fine.
只不过没看到熊猫 太烂了
Just, you know, no pandas, which sucks.
-太烂了 -不要说烂 亲爱的
- It sucks. - Don't say "Sucks," Honey.
如果你感觉好点的话 我明天带你们去
I'll take you there tomorrow, okay, if you're feeling better.
-回头见 -好 再见
- I'll see you soon. - Okay. Bye.
抱歉 小姐
Oh, sorry, miss.
大楼维修
Building maintenance.
我们以为这层楼没人住
W-we thought this floor was empty.
我们也是
Uh... yeah, me, too.
-没什么事吧 -一切都没事
- Everything okay? - Everything's fine.
我们只是在检查电♥话♥线
We're just checking the phone lines.
我不知道电♥话♥已经能用了
I didn't know they were active yet.
等我们弄完了就能用了
Well, they will be when we finish with them.
看看这对可爱的小家伙
Well, look at this precious little pair.
玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
这一层楼就是你们的城♥堡♥了
You got the run of the castle on this floor.
对于一名漂亮的小公主和
Not too bad for a big strong knight
身强体壮的骑士来说可真不错
and a beautiful little princess.
我是国王
I'm a king.
深表歉意 陛下
A thousand apologies, Your Majesty.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
他们不应该在的
They were supposed to be gone.
-我知道 -要我处理掉吗
- I know. - Want me to clean that up?
不用 别管了
No. Leave it.
自然会搞定的
It'll take care of itself.
-怎么了 你要去哪里 -我要走了
- What's up? Where you going? - Ah, I got to go.
亨利不舒服 他们回明珠塔了
Henry's not feeling well. They went back to The Pearl.
-他们回明珠塔了 -对
- They went back to The Pearl? - Yeah.
好吧 我今晚打给你
All right. I'll call you tonight.
真是不顺啊
What a day, huh?
你赶不上的
You're not gonna make it in time.
什么
What?
你为什么要从包里拿出来
Why'd you take it out of the bag?
你应该留在包里的
You should've just left it in the bag.
本 你在说什么
Ben, what are you talking about?
把平板电脑给我 威尔
Give me the tablet, Will.
-怎么回事 -怎么回事
- What's going on? - What's going on?
你搞砸了 获得了全新的人生
You screw up, you get a whole new life.
我得到了什么 因病退伍
What do I get? Hmm? Medical discharge?
为混♥蛋♥们工作
Working for thugs?
你根本不了解这些人 威尔
You don't know these people, Will.
我没有选择 因为你搞砸了
I don't have a choice, 'cause you messed it up.
我知道你很受伤 兄弟 但你不想这么做的
I know you're hurting, brother, but you don't want to do this.
我们不是兄弟
We're not brothers.
本 住手 住手
Ben. Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
过来
Come here.
来 坚持住
Here, stay with me.
让我们把你扶起来 来 坐起来
Let's get you up. Come on, let's go. Sit up.
来
There we go.
先到这边来
Let's get you over here.
来 坚持住
Okay, here, stay with me.
按住这里 紧紧按住
Hold this here. Hold it tight.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么 好吗
I need you to tell me what happened, okay?
如果你告诉我发生了什么 我能帮你
All right? I can help you if you tell me what happened.
他们不该回来的 威尔
They weren't supposed to go back, Will.
他们不该在那里的