算你识相
You better.
-过来 -我的手♥机♥坏了
- Come here. - My phone isn't working.
原来是这样
Oh, so was all the, uh,
"看着我 你可以的
"Hey, look at me, you've got this,
你看上去真帅" 其实就是为了
you look so handsome," Just a way
给我拍马屁 让我再修你的手♥机♥
of buttering me up to fix your phone again?
有这种可能性
It's a distinct possibility.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说过手♥机♥坏了时
All right, well, what do I tell you to do
应该怎么做的
any time something's wrong with your phone?
试试重新开机
Try turning it off and on again.
试试重新开机
Try turning it off and on again.
百分之九十的情况下
90% of the time,
重新启动就能解决问题
you can fix a problem by turning it off and on again.
那你尝试重新开机了吗
So, did you, uh, try turning it off and on again?
没有 我更喜欢交给你
Nope. I like it better when you do it.
这会让你有成就感
It gives you a sense of accomplishment.
我知道了 所以你是让我为我修好你的手♥机♥
Oh, I see. So you're asking me to fix your phone for-for me?
不客气
You're welcome.
把你们的外套放在包里
Put your coats in your bags.
好了 孩子们 你们要去看熊猫了
All right, kids. You guys are gonna go see pandas.
熊猫
Pandas.
爸爸要去干大事业了
Daddy's gonna go make that bacon.
我来问你们一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
-爸爸爱谁 -我
- Daddy loves who? - Me.
-爸爸爱谁 -我
- Daddy loves who? - Me.
-爸爸爱谁 -我 我 我
- Daddy loves who? - Me! Me! Me! Me!
-听不到 听不到 -我
- Can't hear you. Can't hear you. - Me!
-自信 不自信 -我
- Confidence. Not confident. - Me!
-爸爸爱谁 -我
- Daddy loves who? - Me!
好吧 你们知道吗 你们说得都对
Okay, okay, you know what? You're both right
因为你们俩爸爸都爱
because Daddy loves you both.
总有我的位置吧
I gotta get a chance.
-你修好了吗 -一如既往
- You fixed it? - As always.
你的确很爱我
You really do love me.
-差不多吧 -过来
- Eh, kinda. - Come here.
真恶心
Gross.
98层
Floor 98.
兄弟
My brother.
兄弟
Brother.
过来
Get in here.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
莎拉 你看上去真美
Sarah, you look beautiful.
谢谢你 见到你真好
Mm, thank you. It's so good to see you.
-拜托 -对吧
- Come on. - Right?
-开玩笑吧 -我知道
- You're kidding me. - I know.
这就是你们的双胞胎吗
These are the twins?
他们都长这么大了 你们准备去干什么
They're so big now. What are you guys up to?
-我们想去看熊猫 -我听说了
- We're going to see the pandas. - I heard.
这些能让你们去看夜晚喂熊猫
This'll get you in to see the nighttime panda feeding.
等所有人都离开后
After everybody's left.
很难搞到的
Very hard to come by.
-谢谢 -但我很了解熊猫 所以
- Thank you. - But I know a lot of pandas, so.
给
There you go.
这些装备是给你们的
Some gear, just to look the part.
-你们该说什么 -谢谢
- What do you guys say? - Thank you.
去吧 好好玩 今晚见 亲爱的
Get out of here, go have fun. I'll see you tonight, honey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-爱你 -再见
- Love you. - See you guys.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
看
Hey, look.
谢谢你帮我说好话
Thanks for putting in a good word.
我知道我的公♥司♥和这一切比起来太渺小了
I know my company's small for something this size.
拜托
Come on.
没什么的
It's nothing.
这只是我的本职工作
Just doing my job.
他们急着开放上半层
They're dying to open the upper half.
需要找人来核查
And they needed somebody to check the math
安全保卫系统的指数
on their safety and security systems.
再说了 你的价格比其他人都便宜
Plus, you were cheaper than anyone else.
便宜多了 几乎都半价了
A lot... cheaper. Like half.
220层
Floor 220.
这么低调
So subtle?
没错 固体钛
Yep. Solid titanium.
没有用十英寸的军用级超级合金似的
Nothing says, "Welcome to my penthouse panic room"
大张旗鼓地说"欢迎来到我的顶层恐慌室"
like ten inches of military-grade super alloy.
准备好来见见臭氧层了吗
Ready to meet Oz?
应该吧
Well, I think so.
还是住在这种地方好...
I mean, I guess if you got to live somewhere...
对吧
Right?
索亚先生
Mr. Sawyer.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我其实...
You know, I, um...
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
谢天谢地
Oh. Thank God.
我妻子就教了我一句
My, uh, my wife only taught me one phrase.
莎拉 对吧 她是海军医生 对吗
Sarah, right? She's a Naval surgeon, isn't she?
是的 她还在安纳波利斯大学辅修外语
She is. She also minored in language and East Asian studies
-和东亚文化 -还有你的双胞胎
- at Annapolis. - And your twins,
亨利和乔治娅
Henry and Georgia.
你做了很多功课
You know your stuff.
你是我们明珠塔迎来的
You are the very first family
第一户入住的家庭
we have had in the residential section of The Pearl.
我觉得这对我们来说是一次不错的测试
I thought it might be a good test for us.
他们很喜欢这里
Well, they absolutely love it.
这是他们第一次来香港
It's their first visit to Hong Kong.
他们来了
Ah, here they are.
我来介绍一下我的个人安保负责人
Allow me to introduce my head of personal security,
阿贾尼·奥克和皮尔斯先生
Ajani Okeke, and Mr. Pierce,
他们是霍桑斯通安保集团的
from the Hawthorne-Stone Insurance Group.
很荣幸
A pleasure.
-很高兴认识你 索亚先生 -彼此
- Very nice to meet you, Mr. Sawyer. - Likewise.
你的第三方独♥立♥评估完成后
After your independent third-party assessment is approved,
他们将会确保覆盖到整个明珠塔
they will confirm full coverage of The Pearl,
我听说这将会花费有史以来
which I'm told will carry the most expensive premium
最高的独♥立♥建筑保险费
for a single structure in underwriting history.
那么 我们开始吗
So, shall we begin?
迫不及待了
Can't wait.
明珠塔的防火系统
The Pearl's anti-fire measures
采用一种独特的自密封通风系统
employ a one-of-a-kind self-sealing ventilation system
运作良好的自动喷水装置和二氧化碳阵列
and a robust sprinkler and CO2 array
能够在短时间内灭火
which can put out a fire in a fraction of the time.
全部由一英里外的控制基地进行监控
All monitored by a control facility located over a mile away.
安全地点
距离: 1.39英里
你们雇我评估你们的安保系统
You hired me to assess your safety and security systems
安全协议
防火装置
防火装置
防火装置
进行全面分♥析♥后 我认为这是全世界
and after a complete analysis, I can say that it's the safest
最安全的摩天大楼
supertall structure in the world.
这就是离地一英里的诺克斯堡垒
It's Fort Knox, a mile in the sky.
等我评估完外部基地的安全情况后
Once I inspect the security at the off-site facility,
我的工作就完成了
my job will be done,
你们就可以开放上半层的居住区了
and you can open the residential upper half.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的确能胜任这份工作
You were the right man for the job.
正如本所说
Just like Ben said.
你可以使用这台平板电脑获取
This tablet will give you administrative access
明珠塔火灾安保系统的控制权
to The Pearl's fire and safety control measures.
连入你的生物特征信息后
Once linked to your biometric data,