They weren't supposed to be there.
谁不该在那里的
Who wasn't supposed to be there?
莎拉 和孩子们
Sarah... and the kids.
你做了什么
What did you do?
点燃一个人的房♥子
Light a man's house on fire...
就能知道他真正最爱的是什么
and you find out what he truly loves.
防火措施 启动
通风管道 锁定
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom? What's going on?
防火措施启动
Anti-fire measures activated.
我不知道 我去看看
I don't know. Let me go check.
就地避难
Shelter in place.
防火措施启动
Anti-fire measures activated.
在沙发上别动
Stay on the couch.
我们要疏散吗
Should we evacuate?
疏散
Evacuate?
是的 乘直升机走
Yes, take a helicopter.
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we do that?
大楼着火了
Well, the building's on fire.
大楼没有着火 96层着火了
The building isn't on fire. The 96th floor is on fire.
我们在100层至上
We're more than a hundred stories above that,
防火装置会把火势限制在那一层
and the anti-fire measures will keep it there.
我们在这里很安全 我保证
We're perfectly safe here, I assure you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我害了你
I set you up.
他们需要那台平板
They need the tablet.
快跑
Run.
他们要来了 威尔 他们要杀了你
They're coming, Will. They're gonna kill you.
谁要来了 谁
Who's coming? Who?
-快跑 -本
- Run. - Ben?
本
Ben?
该死
Shit!
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走
Go!
防火措施启动
Anti-fire measures activated.
伙计们 去厕所
Okay, guys, in the bathroom.
-就地避难 -去吧
- Shelter in place. - Come on.
-防火措施启动 -过来 伙计
- Anti-fire measures activated. - Come here, bud.
我没事 妈妈 我不需要
I'm fine, Mom. I don't need it.
你现在没事 亲爱的 但我们要离开这里
You're fine now, honey, but we're about to go out there,
外面有很多烟雾和污染的空气
and there's a lot of smoke and a lot of bad air,
我们不希望你到时候发作 好吗
and we don't want you to have an attack, okay?
乔治娅 全部泡进去
Georgia, dunk them all the way.
确保得完全浸湿
Make sure they get completely wet,
-包括手巾 -好
- the hand towels, too. - Okay.
两次快速吸入
Two quick inhales please.
妈妈
Mom?
我们会死吗
Are we gonna die?
防火措施启动
Anti-fire measures activated.
不 宝贝 我们不会死的 我们会没事的
No. Baby, we are not gonna die. We are gonna be just fine.
我保证
I promise.
我们已经到达外部控制基地
We're in position at the off-site control facility.
动手
Do it.
距离珍珠塔2.23公里
终于打来了 宝贝 大楼里着火了
There you are. Baby, there's a-a fire in the building.
我知道
I know.
听着 我没法去找你
All right, look, I can't get to you.
警♥察♥封锁了整幢大楼
The police have the entire building locked down.
我要你们赶紧出来
I want you to get out of there right now.
去走廊 应该有后备控制板
Go inside the hallway, there should be a logistics panel.
如果你让我看看 我能告诉你去哪里安全
If you show it to me, I can tell you where it's safe to go.
带上孩子们 我不会挂电♥话♥
Take the kids with you. I'm gonna stay on the phone.
好
Okay.
把毛巾给我 走
Hand me those towels. Come on.
98楼占用警告
Occupancy warning on floor 98.
威尔·索亚一家一小时前打开了公♥寓♥的门
Will Sawyer's family unlocked their apartment door an hour ago.
他们在楼里 派两个人过去
They're in the building. Send two men.
用手动代码覆盖电梯程序
Use the manual override code on the elevators.
-把他们带过来 -是 先生
- Bring them here. - Yes, sir.
你们俩去
You two, go.
什么 听着 火不会就这么灭掉
What? Listen, the fire isn't just gonna go out.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to leave now.
外部控制基地
安保警告
Security alert.
我只能连入标准轨道
I can only access nominal control.
无法锁定现场功能
I can't lock out the on-site functions
因为没有
without the...
根访问权限
...root access.
好吧
Okay.
我们进去了
We're in.
整个系统都遭到破坏了
The entire system has been compromised.
我被拒绝了
I'm completely locked out.
安全授权失败
什么叫你被拒绝了
What do you mean you're locked out?
我以为那是不可能的
I thought that couldn't happen.
我们能完全控制防火系统了
We have full control of the anti-fire systems.
关上从地面到95层的防火通道
Seal all the fire doors from 95 to the ground.
接触96层到顶层的防火措施
And disable all anti-fire measures from 96 to the top.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
后勤控制面板应该就在你们左边
The logistics panel should be to your left.
告诉我你们看到什么
Tell me what you see.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
我们以上的楼层都是黄色 这是什么意思
All the floors above us are yellow. What does that mean?
意思是你们以上楼层的防火系统都关闭了
It means the entire fire system above you is offline.
莎拉 听我说 这场火不会灭掉
Sarah, listen to me. The fire is not gonna stop.
我需要你赶紧离开那里 往上走
I want you to get outta there right now and go up.
往上 一直走 别回头
Go up, keep going up, don't stop, don't look back.
好
Okay.
现在强迫火势上升
Now force the fire up.
打开电梯通风井
Open the elevator shaft air vents
灌入新鲜氧气
and feed it with fresh oxygen.
开始燃烧吧
Let it burn.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
给你们个65亿元的烟囱瞧瞧
I give you a $6.5 billion chimney.
索亚太太
Mrs. Sawyer?
我们是大楼安保处的
We're with the building security.
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
-不 回去 -快跑
- No! Get back! - Run!
不 不
No! No!
你们怎么样 请回报
What is your status? Report.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
没人能活得下来 他们死了
No one could survive that. They're gone.
我们就位了
We're moving into position.
你知道接下来该怎么办
You know what to do next.
快点 上楼
Go, hurry, up the stairs.
莎拉
Sarah.
威尔·索亚
...Will Sawyer.
拜托 你不明白
Whoa, please. You don't understand.
我的家人在里面 听我说
My family's inside. Listen to me.
我得去找他们
I have to get to them.
快点
Now!
你能通过平板电脑完全控制系统了
So, you have full systems control from the tablet.
不需要面部识别了
There's no facial recognition needed.
明珠塔所有控制主机的接口
All other access points to The Pearl mainframe
都已经加密了
have been encrypted.
整幢大楼已经封锁了
The entire building now, it's locked out.
我用我的对数基密♥码♥加密的
I used my own logarithmic base cipher to encrypt it
所以基本上全世界只有我
so I am literally the only human on the planet Earth
能够破解了
that can crack this.
很聪明吧
Yeah, it's pretty smart, right?
不够聪明
Not that smart.
如果火势继续攀升
If the fire continues to climb,