- I can't let you do this. - Hey, what are you doing?
-我们说好的 -转过身去
- This is not in the plan. - Turn around.
他抓了我女儿 求求你别这样
He's got my daughter. Please, don't do this to me.
转过去
Turn around!
给我个降落伞
I want a parachute!
你得先保住我的命
You need me alive.
没有降落伞什么也别谈
A parachute or you get nothing.
-把你的降落伞给他 -什么
- Give him your parachute. - Huh?
把你的降落伞给他
Give him your parachute.
拿过来
Bring it here.
站住 扔地上
Stop. Drop it there.
快点 把硬盘拿来
Come. Bring the drive.
你想要硬盘吗
Here's what you want?
自己去拿吧
Go get it.
快跑
Run!
门要关了 快
Doors! Come on!
乔治娅
Georgia.
爸爸
Daddy!
看来你说得没错
It looks like you were right.
前方发现武装嫌犯的踪迹
We've got armed suspects up ahead.
趴下 待在车子里
Stay down, don't leave the car.
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚才差点就当真了
You almost had me convinced out there.
我们去找你女儿吧
Let's go find your daughter.
上上上
Go, go, go!
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy. Easy.
去吧 快去救她
Go. Go get her.
我会回来救你的
I'm coming back for you.
转过身来
Turn around.
立刻转过身来
Turn around, now!
你敢开枪
You shoot me,
我就把你女儿和炸♥弹♥都扔下去
I drop this and the girl.
爸爸
Daddy!
放下枪
Disarm, now!
求你不要 爸爸
No, please! Daddy!
好吧
All right.
你赢了
You win.
没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, honey.
一定会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
把硬盘扔给我
Now toss me the drive.
好吧
All right.
但我要先告诉你一件事
But there's one thing you should know first.
什么
What?
我在你后面
I'm behind you.
我抓住你了
I got you.
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
I got you. I got you.
爸爸抓住你了
Daddy's got you.
那是什么
What's that?
不知道 她随身携带的
I don't know, she had it on her.
看来这个能够控制大楼的系统
It looks like it controls the building.
还是等专家来了我们再做决定吧
Hey, let's wait for someone who knows what they're doing.
我的丈夫和女儿都在那栋
My husband and daughter are in that building,
着火的楼里
it's on fire right now.
我一秒钟都不会浪费的
I'm not gonna wait another damn second.
过来 低头蹲下
Come here. Stay down, stay low.
我去找出口
I'm gonna find us a way outta here.
好的
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在想办法重启消防系统
I'm trying to bring the fire systems back online.
能行吗
Is it working?
还不行
Not yet.
爸爸
Daddy!
过来 过来 到这儿来
Come here, come here. Come here.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
爸爸在呢
Daddy's got you.
有爸爸在呢 有爸爸呢
Daddy's got you. Daddy's got you.
爸爸陪着你
I got you.
我在呢 看着我 看着我
I got you. Look at me. Look at me.
-爸爸最爱谁 -我
- Daddy loves who? - Me.
爸爸爱你 爸爸...爸爸爱你
Daddy loves you. Daddy, Daddy loves you.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
爸爸对不起你
I'm so sorry.
重启 取消
成功了 你是怎么做到的
It worked. How the hell did you do that?
我重启了大楼的控制系统
I rebooted the control systems for the entire building.
关机然后重启
I turned it off and on again.
赵 赵 快起来
Zhao! Zhao, let's go.
我们走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
给你
Here.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
重建
Rebuild.
-就问一个问题 -莎拉
- We just have one question. - Sarah.
有人看到我的妻子了吗
Has anyone seen my wife?
我儿子呢
What about my son?
-索亚先生 -亨利
- Mr. Sawyer... - Henry!
莎拉
Sarah!
亨利
Henry!
莎拉
Sarah!
妈妈
Mom!
爸爸
Dad!
你怎么样 没事吧 受伤了吗
You okay? You okay? Are you hurt?
-没有 我们没事 -我没事 爸爸
- No, no, we're okay. - I'm okay, Dad.
我们没事 都没事
We're fine. We're fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你真该洗个澡了
You really need a shower.
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
-我们回家吧 -好
- Let's go home. - Oh, yeah.
威尔·索亚
Will Sawyer.
终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
你们一家人真不简单
You've got quite a family there.
我很幸运
I'm a lucky man.