停机坪附近的空气将会变得过热
it will superheat the air around the helipad,
没有办法离开了
making lift-off impossible.
留给我们逃生的机会不多了 先生
Our departure window is closing, sir.
我也不想这么说 但是现在再不走就来不及了
I hate to say it, but it is now or never.
警告 防火措施已关闭
Warning. Anti-fire measures offline.
开心了吗 你扮演了英雄
Happy? You got to play the hero,
没用 现在该走了
it didn't work, it's time to go.
好吧 皮尔斯先生 如你所愿
All right, Mr. Pierce. You'll get your wish.
准备好直升机
Get the helo ready.
准备大鸟
Prep the bird.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官
Sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
该死
Shit.
先生 如果你不告诉我
Sir, I can't protect you
发生了什么 我无法保护你
if you don't tell me what's going on.
这不仅仅是火灾 这是阴谋
This isn't just a fire. It's a plot.
-我也没法确定 -不需要确定的答案
- I can't say for sure. - I don't need facts.
你的内心觉得是谁干的
What is your gut telling you? Who's behind this?
科雷斯·博塔
Kores Botha.
我不明白
I don't understand.
博塔这样的人想杀你
If a man like Botha wanted you dead,
为什么要费这么大劲
there are easier ways.
他不想要我的命 至少现在还不想
He doesn't want me dead. At least not yet.
他想要这个
He wants this.
把明珠塔烧了是拿到这个的唯一办法
And lighting The Pearl on fire is the only way he can get it.
有什么事情我需要了解一下吗
Is there something I should know?
有 直升机已经就绪了
Yes. The helicopter is ready.
对不住了
Sorry, boys.
该死的
Shit.
快
Go!
快快快
Go, go, go!
-举起手来 -好
- Hands up! - Okay.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
背过身
Turn around.
太好了
Yes.
为什么会有人想进到着火的大楼里去
长官
已找到威尔·索亚家人最后出现的位置
我来猜猜
他们就在大楼里面
往这边
This way.
你们都很棒 坚持住
You're doing great. Wait, hold on.
过来
Come here.
-宝贝 我们要再把毛巾弄湿 -好的 妈妈
- Baby, we're gonna wet these again, okay? - Okay, Mommy.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
别慌 别慌
Calm down. Calm down.
马上就好
Okay, one second.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
是火焰的声音
It's the fire, baby.
-我们要去哪里 -我不知道
- Where are we gonna go? - I don't know.
那是通往瀑布的桥
That's the bridge to the waterfall.
我们得继续往上走
We'll keep heading up.
快跑
Run! Go!
快跑 上楼
Come on. Up the stairs.
好
Okay.
继续跑
Keep going.
不要停
Don't stop.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What is it?
那不是我们的飞行员
That is not our pilot.
是博塔
Botha.
快趴下
Get down!
快上
Go, go!
好久不见 博塔
Long time, Botha.
是啊 想我了吗
Yeah. Did you miss me?
你见过我的朋友了吧
I see you met my associate.
是不是很意外
Surprise, surprise.
为什么不直接毙了我把东西拿走
Why don't you just shoot me and take it?
你以为我傻吗
You think I'm stupid? Huh?
你知道我不会那么做的
You know I can't do that.
要是我找不到那东西
'Cause the men I work for
我老板会杀了我的
will kill me if I don't get it back for them.
你本该花钱了事的 但你没有
You should've paid me and been done with it. But no.
你这样的聪明人总以为能卖♥♥弄机灵
Clever boys like you always think you can be clever.
这次卖♥♥弄得如何啊
So how's this for clever?
我会带走你和你的硬盘
I'm gonna take you and your drive
还有你的直升机
and your helicopter.
我要你亲眼看着你的大楼烧成灰烬
And I'm going to make you watch as your building burns to ash
而你却什么都做不了
and there's nothing you can do about it.
小心
Look out!
赵
Zhao!
赵 赵
Zhao! Zhao!
还好
Yes.
他把自己关进了顶层套房♥
He sealed himself in the penthouse.
快开门
Open the doors.
顶层套房♥的程序是独♥立♥的
The penthouse floor has its own subroutine.
赵隔离了这套系统
Zhao must have isolated that system.
我没法用平板打开门
I can't open the doors with this tablet.
慢着 威尔·索亚在大楼里面
Wait. It looks like Will Sawyer's in the building.
我收到了运动警报
And I've got a movement alert.
是他的家人
It's his family.
他们还活着
They're still alive.
赵
Zhao!
用不着来硬的
You're not gonna get in using force.
你只要找对懂系统的人就行
You need someone who knows the system.
我正好知道有个人能搞定这个
And I know just the man for the job.
索亚
Sawyer.
只有他能进入系统
If anyone can get in, it's him.
他就在大楼里 只要找到他就行了
He's in the building. Just need to find him.
没必要去找他
We don't need to find him.
我们知道他想要什么
We know what he wants.
胶带要是不管用
If you can't fix it with duct tape...
那是因为用得还不够多
...then you ain't using enough duct tape.
当时你们在98楼
All right, you were on the 98th floor,
东面楼梯
east side stairwell.
意味着你们必须穿过公园
Means you would've had to go through the park.
我会找到你们的
I'll find you.
坚持住 我会找到你们的
Hang on. I'll find you.
-跟紧我 宝贝 -好
- Stay with me, baby. Okay? - Okay.
快 就要到了
Come on. Almost there.
-是索亚太太吗 -是我
- Mrs. Sawyer. - Yes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我找到他们了 他们在公园里
I got them. They're in the park.
跟我走
Come on.
-你们也是 -按照他说的做
- Kids, too. - Do what he says. Okay?
这就对了 要听妈妈的话
That's right. Listen to your mummy.
别怕 孩子们 会没事的
It's okay, guys. Everything's gonna be okay.
按照我说的做就行
Just do exactly what I say.
快跑
Run! Run!
-妈妈 -快过来
- Mom! - Come on!
快走
Come on.
我们得想办法上去
Just have to go up a little bit farther.
乔治娅
Georgia!
亨利
Henry!
我找别的路上去
I'll find another way up.
你继续跑 到楼顶的瀑布去
Keep going. Go all the way up to the waterfall.
我从另一边绕过去
I'll go around to the other side.
-我们楼顶见 -好
- I'll meet you there. - Okay.
我其实不该杀你的
I'm not supposed to kill you,
但是我觉得留着你的孩子已经足够了
but I think your kids will be enough.
莎拉
Sarah!
-你没事吧 -我没事