- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
你是怎么进到楼里面来的
How did you get in the building?
说来话长 孩子们呢
It's a long story. Where are the kids?
-妈妈 爸爸 -我的天 你还好吗
- Mom! Dad! - Oh, God, are you okay?
-别过来 -你姐姐呢
- Don't move, all right? - Where's your sister?
她去公园最上层的瀑布了
She's at the top of the park by the waterfall.
爸爸
Dad!
待在那别动 爸爸过来接你
Honey, stay right there, Daddy's comin' for you.
好
Okay.
可我们要怎么过去
How do we get across the bridge?
我来想办法
Let's figure this out.
没事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, baby.
好了
Okay.
糟了
Shit.
桥现在很不稳定
The bridge is unstable.
-我们要配合好 -好
- All right, we gotta do this together. - Okay.
听我指令 你放下板子走过去
When I tell you to, walk it out, drop it,
-把亨利抱过来 好吗 -好的
- and go get him, okay? All right. - Okay.
那你要做什么 威尔
What are you gonna do? Will?
我在这边把桥身稳住
I'm gonna hold the bridge steady.
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on, baby.
-好了 -走
- Okay. - Go!
好的 宝贝 我来了
Okay, baby, here I come.
我过来了
Here I come.
好的
Okay.
我接到你了 接到你了
Oh, I got you. I got you.
好的 快往回走
Okay. Come back, hurry!
对 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
往回走 快
Come back. Come on.
好了 保持不动
Okay. As still as you can.
好的 马上到了
Okay, we're almost there.
-不 -妈妈
- No! - Mom!
你能做到的 你可以的
You can do it. You can do it.
就这样 站起来
That's it. Get up.
我撑不住了 快跳
I can't hold it anymore! Jump!
太好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
威尔 到底发生了什么事
Come on. Will, what the hell is going on?
我不知道 无论如何我要先把你们救出去
I don't know, but I gotta get you guys out of this building.
-亨利呼吸不过来了 -我知道
- Henry can't breathe. - I know.
没事了
It's okay.
-乔治娅 我马上就来 -好的 爸爸
- Georgia, I'll be right there! - Okay, Dad.
好的
Okay.
电梯是通过
All right, these elevators operate
电磁感应系统运行的
on electromagnetic induction.
一旦发生火灾
When there's a fire,
安全制动器就会终止电梯运行
they're held in place by a fail-safe brake.
我切断轿厢的钢丝绳 你们就会掉下去
When I cut this cable, you're gonna fall.
-什么 威尔 -没事的
- What? Will? - It's all right.
听我说 电梯会一直掉下去穿过着火的楼梯层
Just listen to me. You're gonna fall through the fire.
电磁感应就会重新启动
The magnets are gonna kick back on once you pass the fire line.
但你要拉下这个把手
But I need you to pull this handle
才能启动急停系统
in order to engage the braking system.
从这里到火场边缘大概150米
It's about 500 feet from here until the fire line.
你数到五就拉下把手
I want you to count to five and pull the handle.
-这太疯狂了 -相信我
- This is crazy. - Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 孩子
How you doing, buddy?
我好害怕
I'm scared.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
感到害怕才能学会勇敢
In order to be brave, we got to be a little scared.
现在我希望你能勇敢起来
All right? Now I need you to be brave right now.
-你能做到么 -能
- Can you do that for me? - Yeah.
等下你要抓紧妈妈
I want you to hold on to your mom.
-爸爸最爱谁 -我
- Daddy loves who? - Me.
这就对了
That's right.
来 没事的
Come here. Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
我们坐下
We're gonna sit down.
我们要环抱住自己
We're gonna brace ourselves, all right?
好了
Okay.
我爱你们
I love you.
算你识相
You better.
宝贝 和我一起数 五
Count with me, baby. Five...
四
...four...
三
...three...
二 一
...two... one!
妈妈
Mom!
好了
Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
别害怕
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
你很安全 跟我们走吧
You're safe. Come with us.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
找到你了
Found you.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
乔治娅
Georgia!
过来
Come on.
我正要找你呢
Just the man I was looking for.
陛下
Your Majesty.
听说你♥爸♥爸对这栋大楼了如指掌
I hear your dad knows everything about this building.
我想要的东西
All I care about is
在我合作伙伴的手里 他就躲在里面
what my business partner is holding behind those doors.
你要帮我拿到它
And you're going to get it for me.
听我说
Listen to me.
这门只能从里面打开
The only way those doors open is from the inside,
或者火灾警报触发开关
or the fire alarm on this floor triggers it,
可你们把整个系统都关掉了
but that can't happen because
所以这方法行不通
you took the entire system offline.
是这样吗 我也告诉你一件事情吧
Is that so? Well, let me tell you something.
每个人都有弱点
Every man has a weakness.
这很容易就能发现
It's easy to find.
你只要知道他在乎什么就行了
Once you know what he loves, you have it.
赵在乎的是这栋楼
Zhao, he loves this building.
而你呢 你的弱点就是你的家人
And you, your weakness is your family.
现在就让我们看看
So now we're going to find out
你到底有多爱你的家人吧 威尔
how much you love your family, Will.
听我说
Listen to me.
在这层根本不可能打开那扇门
Opening those doors from this floor can't be done.
只要有足够的动力 就没有不可能的事
Anything can be done with the proper motivation.
-不 不不不 -爸爸
- No, no, no, no! No, no... - Daddy!
别打他 快住手
Don't hurt him! Stop!
听好了 朋友
Okay, cuzzie.
你要把赵
You're gonna bring Zhao
还有他手上的东西给我带过来
and what he's holding behind those doors to me.
否则我就把你女儿从他妈的楼顶扔下去
Or I'm gonna throw your daughter off the fucking roof.
听说上面就像天堂
I hear it's like heaven up there.
-不要 爸爸 不 -不 乔治娅 不
- No, no, no! Daddy! No! - No. Georgia! Georgia! No!
直接去楼顶
Straight to the roof, boys.
不能在这等着被火烧死
We're not gonna wait around here to burn.
不
No!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 放开我
Daddy! Let me go!
爸爸 救我
Daddy, help me!
爸爸
Daddy!
乔治娅
Georgia!
赵隆基的明珠塔
...into the destruction
损毁严重
of Zhao Long Ji's Pearl tower.
明珠塔底楼