Why didn't you tell me you were going so soon?
- 我也不知道要走
- 什么时候起航?
- I didn't know. - When do you sail?
一到悉尼就起航 这是我在国外的地址
Soon as we get to Sidney. Here, this address will find me overseas.
我今晚就写信
I'll write tonight.
凯文
Kevin!
别担心 丽兹 我圣诞节就回来了
Don't worry, Liz, I'll be back for Christmas.
无论如何 别爱上护士
Whatever you do, don't fall in love with a nurse.
不会的 我已经爱上一个了
I can't, I already am.
哦 这是你母亲给孩子们带的 他们怎么样?
Oh, here. Your mother sent this for the children. How are they?
- 很好 七个能走路了
- 一切顺利吗?
- Fine, seven walking. - Is everything going well?
- 非常好
- 再见 亲爱的
- Couldn't be better. - Goodbye, darling.
再见 凯文
Goodbye, Kevin.
小心 先生
Careful sir.
我还是不明白为什么你要去部队
I still don't see why you want to go in the army.
我习惯争斗了 我还是好好打一架为好
Oh, I'm used to a fight. I might as well get in a good one.
他们会接受你的 但戴这个帽子不行
Well, I think they'll take you. But not in that hat.
你写信告诉康纳斯上尉 你要去国外了吗?
Have you written to Captain Connors you're going overseas?
还没有
Not yet.
但我给兴登堡发了电报让他停火
But I've cabled Von Hindenburg to cease firing...
这样我们就能在巴黎好好度假
...so that we can have a holiday in Paris.
你这么做一点也不稀奇
I wouldn't put it past you.
我想直说一件事 也是我要问你的最后一个问题
I want to get one thing straight. And that's the last question I'll ask you.
你没有在急性发作期就开始按♥摩♥
You don't start this massage in the acute stage.
对 直到完全不疼才开始 而且不要把那叫做按♥摩♥
No, no, not until the pain is all gone. And don't call it massage.
很像布拉克医生的口气
You sound like Dr. Brack.
那是什么呢?你用手怎么做的?
what is it? You use your hands, what do you do?
很简单 我通过震动本体感受器
It's very simple. I stimulate subconscious neuromotor impulses...
刺♥激♥了潜意识神经冲动
by agitating the proprioreceptive receptors in the periphery.
什么玩意?
You what?
我震动了本体感受器...
I stimulate subconscious neuromo...
你问这干什么?
Why are you asking all these questions?
呃
Well, er...
在法国...
in France...
算了 照顾好自己 伊丽莎白
...you might forget about it. Take care of yourself, Elizabeth.
你也照顾好自己 换个方式
Oh, you take care of yourself... for a change.
别忘了 与小儿麻♥痹♥的♥斗争会比战争更长远
And don't forget. The fight against polio will go on longer than the war.
很可能持续到最后一个医生死于这病
Oh, it'll probably go on until the last doctor dies of it.
新鲜事了 把没死的士兵放在地上
this is a new one. Putting a soldier on the ground before he's dead.
- 谁下的转移命令?
- 我不知道 长官
- Who ordered this transfer? - I don't know, sir.
只是执行命令而已
Just carrying out orders.
我在之前的地方挺好 为什么要动?
I was alright where I was. Why did I have to be moved?
你应该少说两句 长官
You're supposed to be quiet, sir.
在弄清是谁下的命令之前 我会烦你们一阵子
I'm gonna make a nuisance of myself till I find out who ordered this transfer.
慢点 长官 我们帮你动
Take it easy, sir. We'll get you off.
没关系 我自己能行
It's alright. I can make it alright myself.
等一下 小伙子们
Wait a minute, you chaps.
这里谁管事?是谁转移的我?
Who's in charge around here? Who ordered this transfer?
是我 长官
I did, sir.
丽兹
Liz!
还有事吗 护士?
Anything else, nurse?
没事了 谢谢
No, thank you.
- 还抱怨吗 康纳斯少校?
- 难以置信
- Any further complaints, Major Connors? - I can't believe it.
丽兹 你上一封信还是从里昂寄来的
Liz, your last letter. This is from Lyons.
- 你怎么到这儿来了?
- 我把自己转移了
- How did you get here? - I had myself transferred.
然后我把你也转移了 就是这样
Then I had you transferred. That's all there was to it.
我要是有你这头脑就好了
I wish I had your brains.
你要把我关进禁闭室吗?
Will you come and see me in the guard house?
- 伪造罪
- 差不多
- Forgery. - Almost.
亲爱的 你的腿怎么样?
Oh, darling, how is your leg?
只需要点时间 还需要个好护士
All it needs is a little time. And a good nurse.
你确定还好吗?
You sure it's not bad?
现在是我这四年里最幸运的时刻
Right now I think it's the luckiest thing that's happened to me in four years.
我们这样...
Now let's see, er...
对了 别想太多 克拉伦斯
Oh, yes, yes... Think of nothing, Clarence.
- 什么是太多?
- 就是...
- What's nothing? - It's, er...
那不重要 注意力别放在我身上
it doesn't matter. Don't pay any attention to what I'm doing.
好吧
Alright, alright.
- 这里疼吗?
- Is there any pain there? - Uh- uh.
哦 医生 我告诉麦克唐纳医生了
Oh, Doctor, I told Dr. McDonnell...
你明令禁止动你病人的夹板
you gave strict orders not to remove any splints from your patient.
没关系 护士 我允许了
All right, nurse, I gave permission.
我也是这么告诉她的
That's what I've been trying to tell her.
这是在干什么?
What's that for?
你不要关注我的动作
You're not supposed to pay any attention to what I'm doing here.
你应该放松
You're supposed to relax.
为什么你不放松?
Why don't you relax?
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
- 你在做什么?
- 希望你别再问问题了
- What are you doing? - I wish you'd stop asking questions.
我自己都不知道在做什么 我也想弄清楚
I don't quite know myself what I'm doing, but I'm trying to find out.
连你都不知道 我更不知道了
if you don't know, I don't.
如果你非要问的话
if you want to know what I'm doing...
我想通过震动本体感受器
I'm trying to stimulate subconscious neuromotor impulses...
刺♥激♥潜意识神经冲动
by agitating the proprioreceptive receptors in the periphery.
你现在可以看着了
Now you can watch.
不 躺下 躺下
No, lie down, lie down.
从这里拉 用脑子想
Pull from here. Now think.
你看到我做的了 我在锻炼你的股四头肌
Now you see what I'm doing, I'm exercising your quadriceps.
现在你自己做
Now do that yourself.
加油 抬腿
Come on, lift your leg.
抬不起来吗?
Can't you lift it?
如果能抬起来 我就从这里走出去了
If I could, I'd walk out of here.
你完事了吗 医生?
Have you finished, doctor?
是的 结束了
Yes, yes, I'm finished.
晚安 克拉伦斯
Good night, Clarence.
再见 医生
Bye, Doc.
- 能把我的夹板安回去吗?
- 好的 护士 安回去
- Can I have my splint back? - All right, nurse, put back his splint.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
麦克唐纳
Well, McDonnell.
你还想用我的病人做实验吗?
Do you want to experiment on any more of my patients?
不 我不擅长这个
No, I'm no good at it.
但是肯尼可以
But Kenny can do it!
这个医院不允许
Not in this hospital.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
- 你从哪冒出来的?
- 你好 麦克唐纳医生
- From where did you spring? - Hello, Doctor McDonnell.
你母亲说你下个月之前都不会回来
Your mother said you wouldn't be here for another month.
我正在回家的路上 医疗船签了停战协定
I was on my way home and the Armistice was signed on the hospital ship.
- 天啊 你看上去很好
- 你也是 奈莉呢?
- My, my, you look fine. - And so do you. How is Nellie?
奈莉?就没见她这么开心过
Nellie? I've never seen her so happy.
- 你有儿子了
- 嗯 她很满足
- You have a son. - Hm, She's very proud.
- 你不满足吗?
- 呃
- And you're not. - Well...
他是个很棒的小孩
He's quite a remarkable child, you know.
布拉克接生的
Brack delivered him.
就找不到别的医生了吗?
Couldn't you get anybody else?
当时有点急 来坐下
It was in a bit of a hurry. Come and sit down.
恭喜你晋升了
Congratulations on your promotion.
我现在该如何称呼你?肯尼护士吗?
What am I supposed to call you now? Sister Kenny?
肯尼护士 另外请尊重一下我的军衔
Sister Kenny. And please have a little respect for my military rank.
当然啦 康纳斯少校怎么样?
I will! How's Major Connors?
他在英格兰住院
He's in a hospital in England.
还要半年才能下地走动
It'll be six months before he can walk.
- 但他一定可以走路的
- 会的
- But he'll walk. - He'll walk.
很好 不错 不错
Good! Oh, that's fine, that's fine.
现在你计划怎么做?
And now what do you plan to do?
电影精选列表