- 我只想喝杯茶
- Don't you want to get it? - All I want is a cup of tea.
嗯 为什么用上了最好的餐具
Hm, why the best china?
...好看呗
Pretty, isn't it?
天啊 我把眼镜放哪去了
Oh, dear, I've misplaced my spectacles somewhere.
在哪儿..对了 我刚修在柜子
Now where is... Oh, yes, I was fixing a shelf in the pantry.
伊丽莎白 你能帮我...
Elizabeth, would you mind ge...
谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿点儿羊肉吧
Think I will have some of that mutton.
凯文 我觉得你不该跟我去
Kevin, I don't think you should come with me.
亲爱的 你说了 一家人里只发现一个病例
Look, darling, you said you've only found one case in a family
其他病例也都相隔很远
and then in houses miles apart.
那也不能说明无传染性
That doesn't prove it isn't catching.
唯一吸引你注意力的机会 就是我自己也得病
My only chance of getting any attention from you is to get sick myself, eh?
上车
Get in.
我想见见多丽·麦金泰尔 走吧
I want to see Dorrie McIntyre. Come on, boy.
肯尼护士 我妈妈让你过来 越快越好
Nurse Kenny, my mother wants you to come as quick as you can.
她怎么了?乔迪
What's happened to her, Jordy?
是我弟弟 他也得病了
It's my brother, he's got it.
他很疼吗?
Is he in much pain?
是的 他背都直不起来了 呼吸困难
Yes, ma'am, his back's all bent and he can't hardly breathe.
我妈妈让我来找你 你能过来吗?
My mom told me to fetch you. Will you come?
能 乔迪 我这就去
Yes, Jordy, I'll come.
但是莉兹 我送你过去吧?
But, Liz, can't I drive you?
如果是传染病 现在正是传染力强的时候
If it's contagious, it's contagious this time.
你能先去趟麦金泰尔家吗?告诉他们我尽快过去
Oh, would you go on to the McIntyres? Tell them I'll be along as soon as I can.
我坐乔迪的车去 你可以接我回来
I'll drive over with Jordy, you can bring me back.
驾!
Giddy up!
走吧 马儿 慢慢走
Come on, boy. Take your time.
多丽 事情就是这样
Dorrie, that's exactly what happened.
正当我准备驾马车出发的时候
Just when I was all ready for a buggy ride,
肯尼护士坐上别的小伙的车走了 丢下我自己
Nurse Kenny rode off with another chap, left me flat.
多丽已经好多了 肯尼护士
Dorrie here is just as bad, Nurse Kenny.
我进来时她都没认出我
When I walked in here she didn't even remember me.
哦 你记得他 不是吗 多丽?
Oh, you remember him, don't you, Dorrie?
不 我不记得
No, I don't.
怎么 三年前你还在我怀里睡觉呢
Why, only three years ago you went to sleep in my arms.
我没有
No, I didn't.
他就是那个带你弟弟妹妹来的人
He's the man that brought your little brother and sister.
他才没有
No, he didn't.
- 对了 双胞胎呢?
- 在我大姑子家
- By the way, where are the twins? - They're over at my sister- in- law's.
肯尼护士害怕他们传染上
Nurse Kenny was scared it might be catching.
疼吗 多丽?
Does that hurt, Dorrie?
- 不疼
- 好孩子
- No. - You're a good girl.
肯尼护士 她一直是个好孩子 坚定又能忍♥耐
she has been a good girl, Nurse Kenny. So still and patient.
即使是我们换热毛巾时 她也一动不动
Even when we changed the hot rags she never stirred.
我觉得她不需要热毛巾了
And I don't think she's going to need any more hot rags.
不再痉挛了 肌肉很松弛
The spasms are all gone. These muscles look fine, relaxed.
用不了几天你就能像袋鼠一样活蹦乱跳了
You'll be dancing around like a kangaroo in a few days.
- 想跟我跳舞吗 多丽?
- 不会跳舞
- Will you dance with me, Dorrie? - Don't know how to dance.
我来教你 康纳斯上尉也很会跳舞
I'll teach you. And Captain Connors is a wonderful dancer.
不知道她是怎么知道的
I don't know how she knows.
你一直自诩的
You always thought you were.
多丽 你应该不需要我了
Dorrie, I don't think you'll need me anymore.
- 她能起来了吗?
- 可以起来一小会儿
- Can she get up now? - Yes, for a little while.
坐起来 宝贝 给你换上睡衣
Sit up, dear, we'll put your nightie on.
坐直了 宝贝
All the way up, dear.
多丽 别跟肯尼护士开玩笑了 坐起来
Dorrie, you mustn't tease Nurse Kenny that way. Come on, sit up.
穿上睡衣
Here's your nightie.
- 多丽
- 稍等
- Dorrie... - Just a minute.
你不想坐起来吗 多丽?
Don't you want to sit up, Dorrie?
我想
Yes.
那你还是躺着吧 宝贝
Just lie still, dear.
你自己弯腿试一下
Now do that yourself.
抬起膝盖 宝贝 这是小孩学走路的第一步
Put your knee up, dear. That's the first thing a little girl does when she walks.
抬起来 亲爱的 试一下
Pull it up, darling. Try, dear.
- 用力
- 我不行
- Try hard. - I can't.
动一下腿 宝贝 稍微动一下
Move your leg, dear... just move it.
动不了
I can't.
- 她瘫痪了
- 玛莎
- She's paralyzed! - Martha!
这条腿没知觉吗 多丽?
Does this leg feel numb, Dorrie?
感觉很奇怪
It feels funny.
当然了
Of course it does.
看到我怎么动你的腿了吗 多丽?
See how I'm moving your leg now, Dorrie?
就像在床上行走一样
It's as if you were walking in bed.
这双腿在我看来再正常不过了
Those legs look perfectly normal to me.
多丽 我觉得你只是懒
You know, Dorrie, I think you're just lazy.
你只是想走路时让我帮你动腿
I think you want me to move your legs for you when you walk.
这主意有点蠢 不是吗?
That's a silly idea, isn't it?
好了
There now.
我不想帮你走路了 你自己走
I'm tired of walking for you. You do it for yourself.
把腿抬起来 就像在走路 多丽
Lift your legs as if you were walking, Dorrie.
- 努力 多丽!
- 我做不到
- Try, Dorrie! - I can't, I can't...
我的孩子!她瘫痪了
Oh, my baby! She's paralyzed!
教我跳舞吧 肯尼护士
Teach me how to dance, Nurse Kenny.
哦 我的孩子!我的孩子!
Oh, my baby! My baby!
你知道我是怎么想的吗?
You know what I think the trouble is?
我觉得你是忘记怎么走路了 在床上躺太久了
I think you've forgotten how to walk. You've been in bed so long.
我没忘 只是我的腿不听使唤
I didn't forget. My legs just won't do it.
很好 那就赖你的腿吧
Very well, then, we'll blame your legs.
多丽没有忘 是腿忘了
Dorrie didn't forget, they forgot.
这双腿真淘气 居然忘了怎么走路
Look at those wicked legs. They've forgotten how to walk.
现在我得重新教会它们
Now I'm going to have to teach them all over again.
它们又没有耳朵 怎么教呢?
How can I teach them when they haven't got ears?
多丽 你应该在腿上也长一双耳朵
You know, Dorrie, you should have grown ears on your legs.
你知道没有耳朵的人是怎么和别人说话的吗?
Do you know how people talk to each other when they haven't got ears?
他们用手说话
They talk with their hands.
我们也要这么做
That's what we're going to do.
你可能不知道 多丽
Oh, you don't know it, Dorrie...
我在狠狠地责问这些肌肉
but I'm scolding away at these muscles.
是的 我在跟它们交谈
Yes, I'm giving them such a talking to.
多丽 有一个刚刚回应了
Dorrie, one of them just answered back.
说什么了?
What did it say?
它说它记不得了
It said it couldn't seem to remember.
我告诉它一定要记起来
I told it it had to remember.
想想 宝贝 使劲想 好好回忆
Think, dear, think hard. Try to remember.
玛莎 这和她的记忆力没有关系
Please, Martha, this has nothing to do with her memory.
现在我不需要她去想任何事
Right now I don't want her to think of a thing.
- 你看
- 看什么?
- Look. - What is it?
多丽 你的腿刚刚告诉我了
Dorrie, your leg just told me something.
它开始觉得能想起来了
It's beginning to think it can remember.
现在你来想 多丽
Now you think, Dorrie.
想一想
Think with it.
设想一下从这里提起
Think of pulling from here.
从这里提起 多丽
Pulling from here, Dorrie.
现在抬腿
Now lift your leg.
抬腿
Lift your leg.
你这条坏腿
You wicked leg.
哦 我可不想责怪它 多丽
Oh, I wouldn't scold it, Dorrie.
它最后对我说 它会好好的
The last thing it said to me was that it was going to be good.
你可以重新走路 多丽
You're going to walk again, Dorrie.
还有跳舞
And dance too.
会多花一些时间
It's going to take time.
今天就到这儿吧
That's enough for today.
凯文 我刚很害怕
Oh, Kevin, I was scared.
我也有点害怕 但是多丽不知道
I sort of thought so. But Dorrie didn't know it.
她妈妈也不知道
电影精选列表