did we nearly die because of you, huh?
就因为你不听我劝告
Because you didn't listen to me.
我早说过
I told you.
独行更安全
We're better off alone.
是你独行更安全
You are better off alone.
你
You.
我不再是了
Not me anymore.
BB情况稳定
The baby's fine.
但这女人撑不住了
But the woman's not gonna make it.
她只剩几小时了
She's only got a couple of hours left.
她想和你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
嘿!
Hey!
看看她
Look at her.
多漂亮啊
She's beautiful.
你好
Hello.
希望
Hope.
希望?
Hope?
这是她给我们生活带来的礼物
That's what she brought to our life.
我会看着她长大 成为坚强的女性
I'm going to see her grow up and become a strong woman.
但如果我做不到
But if I don't,
我需要你照顾她
I need you to look after her.
就像你照顾阿比盖尔那样
Just like you looked after Abigail.
我......
I-
求你了
Please.
我知道你信守了承诺
I know you kept your promise.
将她护送到了安全之地
And you brought her to safety.
我知道你会全力以赴
I know you'll do everything.
答应我
Just promise me.
你要教会她
You'll teach her
如何自立自强
how to stand on her feet.
求你了
Please.
我答应你
I promise.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
能让我...
Can-can I?
呃
Um,
当然 当然
sure, sure.
我稍后就带她回来
I'll be back with her in a short while.
好吗?
Okay?
觉得来场老派复仇
So what do you think
这个主意怎么样?
about a little old fashioned revenge?
开战!
Fight!
喜欢吗?
You like it?
接下来要展示的
Well, then, what I'm going to show you
绝对让你大开眼界
will knock your socks off.
♪快来看看 现在就来瞧瞧 ♪
♪ Check it out, check it out now ♪
♪ 让所有男人都折腰 你早该知道 ♪
♪ Gonna make all the men bow,Yeah, don't ya know it ♪
♪ 尽情摇摆 尽情舞动 ♪
♪ Shake it up, shakeit up- ♪
♪ 我们是幸运儿 ♪
♪ We are the lucky ones ♪
♪ 早已赢得胜利 ♪
♪ We have already won ♪
♪ 涂好指甲油 ♪
♪ Gonna paint our nails ♪
♪ 就要嗨翻全城 我们蓄势待发 ♪
♪ Then we'll paint this town,We're up for gettin' down ♪
♪ 听到我们的欢呼了吗 ♪
♪ Oh, can't ya hear us shoutin'? ♪
♪ 踩着高跟鞋 ♪
♪ With our high-heeled shoes ♪
♪ 穿着紧身裤 我们是舞会女王 ♪
♪ And our skinny jeans,We are the dancing queens ♪
♪ 乘着豪华轿车 ♪
♪ Riding in limousines ♪
♪ 没有什么能阻挡我们 ♪
♪ Ain't nothing gonna stop us now ♪
♪ 我们要让世界天翻地覆 ♪
♪ We'll turn this world right upside down ♪
♪ 没有什么能阻挡我们 ♪
♪ Ain't nothing gonna stop us now ♪
♪ 来吧女士们 这是专属我们的狂欢夜 ♪
♪ Come on ladies, this is girls' night out ♪
这不是个好主意
Wouldn't be a good idea.
怎么?那是什么?
Why? What is it?
是我们的保险措施
It's our little safeguard,
算是B计划吧
a plan B, if you will.
整个船镇都埋了炸♥药♥
The entire boat town is mined,
防止变种人入侵的最后手段
just in case, the ferrals ever did enter.
但你们也会同归于尽?
But then you'd die as well?
未必如此
Not necessarily.
这是什么?
What is it?
旧时代人们这里在修建大坝
Back in the old days, a huge dam was being built here,
所以河底挖了隧♥道♥
so they tunneled under the river.
大坝虽未完工 但隧♥道♥保留了下来
The dam was never completed, but the tunnel remained.
我们把它连通了船镇
And we've connected it to the boat town.
连通?
Connected?
有守卫吗?
Are there guards?
安全吗?
Is it safe?
当然安全
Sure it is.
另一头已经封闭
We've closed down the other end.
若遭袭击 我们可以撤离
If we're attacked, we can escape.
哇
Wow.
确实震撼
Wow it is.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
要和你父亲留下吗?
Are you and your dad going to stay with us?
不知道
Don't know.
而且他不是我父亲
And he's not my dad.
真的?
Really?
但他对你关怀备至
Seemed like he deeply cared for you.
这在末世可不常见
Quite an unusual thing around here.
早安 我的朋友
Good morning, my friend.
觅食节快乐
Happy hunger seek.
必须挡住他们
We've got to keep them back.
等等
Wait.
来不及了
It's too late.
带大家去隧♥道♥
Take the people down to the tunnel.
该验证你的B计划了
Let's see how your plan B works.
去找制高点
Go find a higher position.
你留下掩护
You stay here and cover them.
你呢?
And you?
我去找卡西乌斯
I'm going to go find Cassius.
快走!快!
Move! Move!
行动!
Move!
快撤离!
Move! Move!
嘿 等等!
Hey, hey, hey!
见过跟我来的女孩吗?
Have you seen the girl who came with me?
给我 我来抱
No, no, give her to me.
保护好她
Look, keep her safe.
我发誓做到
I will, I promise.
快撤 动作快!
Move, move, move, move!
没弹♥药♥了
I'm out.
妈的 我也是
Fuck, me too.
守不住了
We can't hold them.
全体撤离
Everyone escape.
走隧♥道♥
Use the tunnel.
去掩体
Go to the bunker.
老家伙你在哪?
Where are you, old man?
快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
谢谢
Thanks.
快走 动起来 动起来!
Go, move, move, move!
当心!
Look out!
趴下!
Down!
我们得走了
We've got to go.
这鬼地方要炸了
The whole shithole's ready to blow.
你到底想要什么?
What do you want from us?
你们就是不肯接受命运
You people just can't accept your fate,
走投无路的人最危险
and the desperate are dangerous.
我们很快会在更安全的世界团聚
We'll soon be together in a safer world.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
嗷
Ow.
现在准备好了吗?
Are you ready now?
不!
No!
不!这不可能!
No! It can't be!
不!
电影精选列表