I bet we'll miss the adventure.
我会想念他们
I'll miss them.
再没了
Nothing more.
哦对了
Oh, and by the way,
我打算把大部分时间都花在沙滩上
I plan to spend most of my time sitting on a beach
喝橙汁
sipping orange juice.
我等不及要看海了
I can't wait to see the ocean.
还有两周
Two weeks.
你的人生清单可以划掉这项了
You can cross it off your bucket list.
侦察兵?
A scout?
对
Yeah.
那大部队肯定在附近
So the pack must be nearby.
至少三十个变种人
At least 30 ferals.
收拾装备
Get your gear.
准备转移
We're moving.
嗨 行动啊
Wakey, wakey.
快点
Come on.
我们要出发了
We're leaving.
去你的
Screw you.
我们可以...
We could...
我们可以往北走
we could go up north.
爬上那个旧摩天轮
We could climb up the old ferris wheel.
不 绕路太远了
Nah, it's too big a detour.
好吧呃...
Okay. Um...
我们可以飞过去
We could fly to the island.
我讨厌飞行
I hate flying.
听着 按原计划走行吗?
Look, just stick to the plan, okay?
但如果那不是侦察兵呢?
But what if it wasn't a scout?
只是个落单的变种人
Just a lonely feral.
这附近除了......
There's no one here except-
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
行
Okay.
剩余弹♥药♥量?
Ammo?
9毫米还剩31发 5.56口径40发
31 left of the 9mil and 40 of the 5.56s.
我能做到
I can get it.
这次别莽撞
Don't rush this time.
看准时机
Wait for it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
操!说了别冒进
Fuck! I told you not to rush.
是同一群变种人
It's the same pack.
我们离得很近了
We gotta be close.
阿比盖尔 搜车
Abigail, search the car.
阿比盖尔 走了
Abigail, let's go.
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
对不住了伙计
I'm sorry, pal.
子弹不能浪费
We can't waste any bullets.
靴子不错
Nice boots.
能给我吗?
May I have 'em?
啊!
Ahh!
特雷弗 你在哪?完毕
Trevor, where are you, mate? Over.
收拾有用的 快走
Pack what's useful. Let's go.
如果够快的话
If we're fast enough,
我们能赶到山脊
we can make it to the ridge.
变种人就发现不了我们
And the pack might not see us.
但他们会发现那些人
But they'll see them.
不关我们的事
None of our business.
得警告他们
We gotta warn them.
你在哪?说话啊?
Where are you, man? Hey?
嘿 别回应
Hey, don't answer.
动动脑子
Think a little.
他们到这儿会先问什么?
What'll be their first question when they get here?
肯定会问"其他人什么时候到?"
They'll ask, when are the others coming?
阿比盖尔!
Abigail!
喂!
Hey!
阿比盖尔!
Abigail!
你好
Hello!
这他妈怎么回事?
What the hell happened here?
你们同伴被袭击了
Your friends have been attacked.
放下武器举起手来
Drop your weapons and get your hands up.
我说放下武器 举起你♥他♥妈♥的手!
I said drop your weapons and get your fucking hands up.
好好好 冷静点行吗
All right, man. Take it fucking easy, okay.
检查
Check it.
别怕 我们不想伤害你们
It's okay. We don't want to hurt you.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我有种不祥的预感
I've got a bad feeling about this.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
那个大块头让我不安
I don't like the look of the big guy.
知道我们最恨什么人吗?
Yeah, you know who we hate the most?
掠夺者
Looters.
我们会像对待其他垃圾一样
We're gonna do the same thing to you
打断你们的腿
that we do to everyone of you scumbags.
抢光你们的东西
We're gonna rip you off, break your legs,
让你们在这烂掉
and leave you here to fucking rot.
你们误会了
You misunderstand.
误会你妈♥个♥头
Oh, we do, you little bitch.
嘿!嘿!嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
别冲动 放下枪
Don't do it. Put it down.
放下
Put it down.
别这样
Don't do this.
冷静点老兄
Take it easy, man.
放开他
Put him down.
别激动
Take it easy.
把枪放下
Put your guns down.
我们不想伤害你们
We don't mean to hurt you.
梅根 回车里!
Megan, get back in the car!
我们只是想提醒你们
Look, we just wanted to warn you.
提醒什么?
Warn us about what?
变种人要来了 必须马上撤离
The ferals. We got to get out of here.
回车上去 快走
Back to the cars. Let go.
操!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
弹♥药♥量
Ammo.
额
Uhm...
9毫米剩16发 5.56还有37发
Uh, 16 of the 9mil and 37 of 5.56's.
该死 几乎全丢了
Dammit, we lost nearly everything.
你们到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking,
这种状态还敢上路?
traveling in that condition?
我们耗尽了一切物资
所以不得不离开
We ran out of everything so we had to leave.
但能去哪呢?
But where to?
往东北方向 去河边的聚居地
一个船镇
Northeast, to a colony on a riverside, a boat town.
你怀孕多久了?
How far along are you?
第三十五周了
It's the 35th week.
那意味着什么?
What does that mean?
意味着她快生了
It means she's close.
那你们呢?
What about you?
你们要去哪里?
Where you going?
绝对不会去东北
Definitely not Northeast.
为什么?
Why not?
我们见过好几个聚居地
We've been to several colonies
哪儿的情况都如出一辙
and we've seen the same everywhere.
什么情况?
Same what?
混乱无序
Same chaos.
该死!
Dammit!
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood.
也许我能修好
Maybe I can fix it.
散热器完蛋了
Radiator's shot.
我们没有备用零件
We have no spare parts.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 极客小队吗?
The fuck are you, the geek squad?
算是吧
电影精选列表