Well, you're the aviation expert, right?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
真讨厌我总说中
Hate that I'm always right.
快走
Come on, let's move.
该死
Fucking hell.
快到了
Nearly there.
又怎么了?
What is it now?
不知道也不关心
I don't know and I don't care.
不 我知道
No, I know.
何时能起飞?
When can we take off?
飞机怎么还没好?
Why isn't the plane ready?
这可是飞机
It's a fucking airplane.
没事吧?
Are you okay?
只剩三分钟
No, we got three minutes.
三分钟后会怎样?
Wait, what happens in three minutes?
他们要来了
They're coming.
不 我们来不及了
No, no, no, we won't be ready.
他们来了
They're coming.
我不想死在这里 亲爱的
I don't wanna die here, honey.
快点
Please hurry up.
你早该先说这个
Yeah, you probably should have started with that.
也许 但现在都一样了
Maybe, but it's all the same now, isn't it?
60秒准备
60 seconds, be ready.
快走
Go, go, go.
有人会祷告吗?
Can anybody pray?
我们在天上的父啊
Our Father who liveth out there.
词说错了
Those are the wrong words.
快走!
Just go!
祷告没用!
It won't help!
快行动
Let's go, move it.
快点!
Come on!
太慢了
It's too slow.
会被追上
They're gonna catch this.
必须加速 - 来不及了 - 我在努力!
We gotta go faster, - we're not gonna make it. - I'm trying!
他们追上来了
They're catching us.
找到了
Got 'em.
化油器
The carburetor.
红色按钮
The red button.
按!
Do it!
好了
Okay, that's it.
好了好了
All right, all right.
好了好了
All right, all right.
好险
That was close.
知道
I know.
天啊
Oh my God.
你做到了
You got it, you got it.
呼
Oh.
干得好 阿比盖尔
Well done, Abby.
真棒
Well done.
怎么回事?
Hey, what's happening?
控制不住了
I can't hold it.
什么?
What?
搞什么鬼?!
What the fuck?!
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
阿比盖尔 快降落
Abigail, you're gonna land this thing,
否则都得死
or we're all gonna die.
什么?
What?
那边 那边
Over there, over there.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
要坠毁了 准备防撞姿势
We're going down. Brace for impact, okay?
好
Okay.
没事吧?
You alright?
嗯
Yeah.
早说需要更多时间
Told you I needed more time.
好 抓住你
Okay, I gotcha.
好的
Okay.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's just go.
不 我们找个地方休息吃饭 好吗?
No, let's find somewhere to rest and eat, okay?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好的 好的 我们走吧
All right, all right, let's go.
真讨厌飞行
Fucking hate flying.
好了 新计划
All right, new plan.
我们到了
We're here.
河岸和聚居地
The riverbank and the colony
就在这些山的另一边
are on the other side of these hills.
我们两天内就能到达那里
Now we can get there in two days.
弹♥药♥?
Ammo?
嗯...
Um...
七发和八发?
Seven and eight?
七发和八发?
Seven and eight?
好了 我们休息一下
Okay, let's get some rest.
天一亮我们就出发
We're leaving first light.
你还在生我的气吗?
Are you still mad at me?
我怎么能一直生你的气呢?
How can I stay mad at you?
好好睡吧 我的爱人
Sleep well, my love.
鸡肉
Chicken.
真好吃
Yum.
抱歉 我饿了
Sorry, I got hungry.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好吃了
So good.
等等
Wait.
小小的感谢
A little thank you.
你知道吗 你让我想起了我的妻子
You know, you remind me of my wife.
每当她有话要说时 她都藏不住
Whenever she had something to say, she could never hide it.
那些小皱纹在她嘴角跳动
Those little wrinkles dancing on the edge of her lips.
被发现了
Busted.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但你比我们更清楚什么对我们是正确的
But you know what's right for us better than we do.
我们互相依靠
We rely on each other.
即使我们帮助你 这一点也不会改变
That won't change, even if we help you.
她比你想象的要坚强
She's stronger than you think.
是的
Yeah.
不是因为这个
It's not about that.
那是什么?
What then?
我杀了她妈妈
I killed her mom.
还有她哥哥
And her brother.
我还能怎么弥补她呢?
How else could,I make it up to her?
除了照顾她
But to look after her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
但你也救了她
But you saved her as well.
这就够了
And that's enough.
在这个世界上 这就够了
In this world it is.
你知道吗 有个孩子
You know, there was this kid,
感染爆发三个月后
three months after the infection.
吉米
Jimmy.
他妈妈嗑药嗑得太嗨了
Now his mom had gotten so stoned
以至于当一个变种人
that she didn't even wake up when a feral
在剥她的皮时 她都没醒过来
was skinning her body.
我们救了他
We saved him.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
一个聪明的孩子
A smart kid.
同时也是个厚脸皮的小淘气鬼
And a cheeky little rascal at the same time.
他从不听我的话
He never listened to me.
有一天 一个变种人把他的手指咬掉了
Well, one day a feral bit his finger clean off and
你知道当伤口没有
you know what happens when a wound doesn't
伤到动脉时会发生什么 对吧?
hit an artery, right?
需要几天时间才能完全变异
It takes days until you totally transform.
他是第一个
He was the first.
也是最后一个我看着经历这一切的人
And the last that I ever watched go through that.
我再也不会等待变异了
电影精选列表