That was really amazing back in the valley.
我是说 那些动作
I mean, those moves.
真的太厉害了
Really amazing.
那是运气
It was luck.
纯粹是运气
Sheer luck.
运气的问题在于 你最终会用完它
Problem of luck is that eventually you run out of it.
我不知道如果走投无路了 我该怎么办
I don't know what I would do if there was no way out.
很简单
It's easy.
我是认真问的
It was a serious question.
我也是认真回答的
So was the answer.
这个
This,
这是我的备用计划
this is my plan B.
上面还刻着我的名字
Even has my name on it.
真的吗?
Really?
假的
No.
不过 它是我的
Still, it's mine.
这是我的
Well this is mine.
嘿 这计划也不错
Hey, that's not a bad plan either.
嘿 伙计
Hey man.
哦 没事
Oh yeah, it's nothing.
我只是 扭伤了脚踝
I just, I twisted my ankle.
你知道 这不算什么
And you know, it's nothing compared
跟她经历的比起来
to what she's going through.
我知道她把发生的事都怪罪到自己身上
I know she blames herself for what happened.
她非常确信我们能到达聚居地
She was so convinced we get to the colony.
她说服了所有人
She convinced everyone else.
我只庆幸今天我们活下来了
I'm just glad that today we survived.
我们会帮你到达聚居地
We'll help you get to the colony.
该走了
Time to move on.
走吧
Come on.
我们必须休息一下
We must rest.
听着 如果我们停下来 我们就会死
Look, if we stop, we die.
我记得这个地方
I remember this place.
我以前经常和爸爸一起来这里
We used to come here a lot with my dad.
是吗?
Yeah?
几英里外有一个民用机场
There's a civil airport a couple of miles away.
我爸爸在那里有一架小飞机
My dad had a small plane there.
我们以前经常开着它到处飞
We used to fly it all the time.
哦 你觉得一架在那里放了
Oh, you think that some plane that's been lying around
好多年的飞机还能飞?
for years is gonna fly?
那里以前有几十架飞机
There used to be dozens of planes.
还有很多备件
Lots of spare parts.
我们可以试试
We could do it.
我们没时间浪费在这上面
We don't have time for this.
但是 我们也不能就这样走上几天
Still, we can't just walk for days.
听着 我知道镇上有一个地方
Look, I know a place in the town.
如果工具还在那里,我们就能想出办法
If the tools are still there, we'll figure out something.
旧汽车、自行车 不管是什么 到时候再看
Old cars, bikes, whatever, we'll see.
以这个速度 我们要到日落才能到达
At this pace, we won't get there until sunset.
机场只有一个小时的步行路程
The airport is only about an hour's walk.
好吧
All right.
那就试试吧
Let's give it a try.
试试?
Give it a try?
听着 只有一条路通往机场
Look, there's one road to the airport.
如果我们在那里被包围 那就完了
If we get surrounded there, it's over.
到那时 步行将是我们最不需要担心的问题
Then walking will be the least of our problems.
嗯 这只是你的看法
Well, it's just your opinion.
我们投票吧
Let's have a vote.
谁赞成?
Who's for?
那就这么定了
It's decided then.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
他们被枪杀了
They've been shot.
就在不久前
Not long ago.
进去看看
Check inside.
我们有两分钟时间
We've got two minutes.
只拿有用的东西
Take only what's useful.
我们必须吃点东西
We must eat something.
我们从早上到现在都没停过
We haven't stopped since this morning.
我们到机场再吃
We'll eat the airport.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们不是孤身一人
Because we're not alone.
抱歉
Sorry.
啊 也许不会弄死我们
Ah, might not kill us.
哦 咖啡
Oh, coffee.
我们得尝尝
We have to try it.
宾果!
Bingo!
对他们没什么用处了...
Not much use to them, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉你们因为我们吵架了
I'm sorry you were arguing because of us.
哦 不关你们的事
Oh, it wasn't because of you.
给孩子起好名字了吗?
Do you have a name for the baby?
还没
Not yet.
但我不担心找不到名字
But I'm not afraid we won't find a name.
我害怕我的孩子将不得不孤独地成长
I fear that my child will have to grow up alone.
永远活在不确定中
Living in constant uncertainty.
我只希望有人能陪伴她 照顾她
I just want someone to be with her, to look after her.
我愿意为此付出生命
And I'd give my life for that.
看到了吗?
You see?
什么都没有
Nothing.
真不走运
That's unlucky.
要回头吗?
We should turn back?
不 绝对不能回头
No, no we shouldn't.
那他妈是最蠢的主意
That'd be a fucking stupid idea.
必须找到出路
We have to find a path.
好的 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
够了
That's enough.
大卫 冷静
David, relax.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
那原来是我爸的飞机库
Hey, that's where my dad's hangar used to be.
怎么打开?
How do we open it?
如果能修好 几小时就能到
If we can fix it, we can get there in a couple of hours.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
飞机往哪里降落?
And where do we land the plane?
船到桥头自然直
We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
以防万一
Just in case.
好的
Okay.
我们四处看看 好吗?
We're gonna look around. Ok?
你没事吧?
You gonna be all right?
没事
Yeah.
如果是女孩叫贝儿 男孩叫本尼迪克特?
What do you say to,Belle or Benedict if it's a boy?
首先 肯定是男孩
First of all, it's definitely a boy.
其次 本尼迪克特
And secondly, Benedict.
听起来像吟游诗人之类的
Sounds like some kind of troubadour or something.
好吧
All right. Fine.
桑德拉和塞缪尔怎么样?
How about Sandra and Samuel?
该死
Dammit.
冷静大卫 你可以的 没事
Easy, David, you can do it, it's okay.
我他妈...
I can't fucking-
让我看看
Let me see.
没事的 坐下
It's okay, it's okay, sit back down.
没关系
It's all right.
让我看看
Let me see, come on.
天啊 你撞到了
My God, You hit it.
我要修好这破飞机
I'm gonna fix this shitty airplane.
带大家去船镇 好吗?
I'm gonna get us to the boat town, okay?
找到什么了吗?
Well, did you find anything?
没有
Nope.
他能修好对吧?
He can fix it, right?
你可是航♥空♥专家啊?
电影精选列表