Thank you.
其他人尝尝我自酿的惊喜
And a little homemade surprise for the rest of you.
这可是陈年佳酿
Oh, it's an excellent year.
我引以为豪
I'm very proud of it.
干杯!
Cheers!
嗯
Mm.
嗯- 干杯
Mm. - Cheers.
干杯- 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
你在这里住多久了?
So, uh, how long you been living here?
我?哦
Me? Oh,
二十多年了
over 20 years. Yes.
起初和妻子同住 现在...
First with my wife, and now, uh, well,
现在独自一人
now I'm on my own, yes.
你们呢?要去哪里?
And what about yourselves? Where are you headed to?
去聚居地
To the colony.
明智的选择我常通过无线电
Oh, brilliant idea. Yes, I speak to
和他们联♥系♥
them from time to time through my radio.
你怎么不去加入?
How come you're not with them?
你的知识对聚居地很有用
Surely your knowledge would come in handy at the colony.
承蒙夸奖 亲爱的
Oh, that's very kind of you, dear.
但我更适合独居
But I think,I'm better off here.
早在文明崩塌前
I mean, even before civilization, how shall I say,
我就不喜喧嚣
disappeared into the abyss.
从前去城市只为工作
Now, I was never impressed by crowded cities
那些浮华场所非我所好
and all that kind of ostentation.
真正的生活
I mean, we used to go there for work,
在远离尘嚣之处
but real life is here far away from all that.
深有同感
Yeah. Yeah, I hear you, buddy.
别误会
Yes, I mean, don't misunderstand me.
我对聚居地没有成见
I have no problem with the people at the colony.
相信现在那里建设得不错
And I am sure it's a very nice, cozy place these days.
我就是不明白那些时断时续的坚持
I just don't understand all that fitful adherence
对旧事物的盲目固守
to, you know, the old things.
灾难早就潜伏在秩序之下
I mean, there was chaos even before.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
别装傻 你明白我的意思
Oh, come on, you know what I mean.
这一切的根源?
How we got here?
七十多亿人口
Over seven billion people,
只顾着互相倾轧
all selfishly trying to one-up each other
对恶果视而不见
and not giving a shit about the consequences.
天啊 连基本的水粮供给都成问题
I mean, Christ, there wasn't even enough food and water.
可人类还是贪得无厌
But, oh, no, we all had to have another one of this
永不知足
and another one of that,
直到末日来临仍在苟延残喘
scrounging around until the end of days.
这场浩劫实属必然
I mean, what happened was necessary
但代价太过惨痛
Yeah, but it was still awful.
重点不在此处 亲爱的
Well, that's besides the point, my darling.
对病毒而言这可是天赐良机
It was heavenly for the virus.
至于我们人类
And as for us human beings, well,
不过是进化历程的必经阶段
it was just the next stage in our evolution.
必经阶段?
Next stage?
还不明白吗?
Don't you see?
适者得以生存
The strong have survived.
朋友们 唯有强者才配延续
And, my friends, only the strong should survive.
太残酷了
That sounds cruel.
不必为我忧心 个人见解而已
Oh, don't you worry about me. It's just my opinion.
无非是暴虐取代暴虐
I mean, one violent world replaced by another.
正如智人取代尼安德特人
The Neanderthal was overtaken by the homosapien.
进化从未停歇 现在也不会止步
Evolution didn't stop, and it's not going to stop now.
这怎能与进化相提并论?
How on earth can you compare this to evolution?
生命从不在乎主观意志 亲爱的
Life doesn't care about opinions, my dear.
尤其不会在意我们的
Especially not ours.
承认吧 这场天罚我们罪有应得
I mean, come on, we did deserve the punishment.
人类自诩万物灵长 实则不过是
We thought we were so superior, but, I mean, a top predator
耗尽资源的顶级掠食者
that uses up all its own resources,
掠夺他者
preys on those of others,
终将走向灭亡
is destined for annihilation.
进化本就是修正过程
Evolution is always a correction.
血腥智人
Homo sapiens cruentus.
听你这番说辞 倒像是站在它们那边
Somehow I get the feeling that you're on their side.
我只是现实主义者
I am just a realist, my friend.
所有挣扎都是徒劳
I mean, all our attempts have been in vain.
我们无能为力
There is nothing we can do.
不出几代人
In a few generations, we won't
连凭吊这一切的文明都将湮灭
even be here to remember all of this.
顷刻间从文明倒♥退♥为野兽
Back to the instincts of the beasts,
所谓文明不过是脆弱的虚饰
from civilized naivety in a matter of moments,
转瞬
hours,
即逝
days.
这般苟活不如一死
I'd much rather die than live like this.
不 亲爱的 你不会的
Oh, no, you wouldn't, my dear.
好死终究不如赖活着
Living's always better than dying.
解药呢?
What about a cure?
总该有解药吧?
There could be one, right?
很遗憾 无药可解
No, unfortunately, there is none.
病毒入体的瞬间
The moment that virus enters your body,
就宣告了终结
it's over, finito.
不如直接爆头
Might as well just shoot
但何必呢?
yourself in the head, but why would you?
那根本不是活着
Because that's no life.
谁有资格判定?
And who decides?
生存本能才是终极驱动力
Even human beings only ever want to survive.
如此简单
So simple.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
不必担心这小子
Oh, don't you worry about him.
稍作休整就会恢复如初
He just needs a little rest and he'll be just fine.
这段小插曲
You won't even remember this little
很快就会被遗忘
inconvenience that I can promise you.
本想再请诸位喝一杯
I'd love to offer you all another drink,
可惜
but unfortunately,
时辰不多了
we haven't got much time left.
果然不出所料
Ah, I thought so.
知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
这是专门针对感染者的
Well, let's just say it's a special kind of dog whistle
特殊犬笛
that only works on the infected.
所以问题来了——
So my question is-
你们究竟是什么?
What are you?
嘿
Hey.
喂
Hey.
这是哪?
Where are we?
你想干什么?
What do you want with us?
无线电频率
Radio frequency.
动机测试第十八组
Motivator test 18.
受试者四名旅人
Participants four travelers
两男两女
two male, two female.
其中一名孕妇
One of them is pregnant.
受试者状态
Condition of the subjects.
符合要求
Satisfactory.
喂
Hey.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
他们下药了
Drugged us.
请不要伤害我们
Please don't hurt us.
我们从未与你们为敌
We never cause you any harm.
现在说这些毫无意义
It doesn't matter now, my darling.
诸位另有使命
I've got plans for you.
什么使命?
What plans?
实验流程不可废
Even I can't skip the tests.
可知此为何物?
Now, who knows what this is?
这个腕带
This little wristlet
能发射感染者难以承受的
电影精选列表