emits a sound frequency that the infected
特定声频
are unable to bear.
调整频率后 又能令其无法抗拒
Or if I change it, unable to resist.
无需藩篱 无需武器
I need no fence, nor do I need weapons.
自保足矣
I need no other protection.
你本可以拯救更多人
You could save others.
为何见死不救?
Why don't you help them?
既然我有其他计划 为什么要这么做?
Now, why would I want to do that when I've got other plans?
你真是疯了!
You really are crazy!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you think.
你觉得我是坏人
You think I'm the bad guy.
但我只是这个新世界的牧羊人
But I am merely the shepherd of this brand new world.
人类的时代已经结束了
The time of mankind has gone.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
You bloody bastard.
哦对了 既然你问了
Oh, by the way, since you asked,
不想见见我妻子吗?
don't you want to meet my wife?
总之 我很想看看你的能耐
Anyway, I'm eager to find out what you're capable of.
尤其是你被咬过之后
Particularly because you've been bitten.
什么?
What?
不!
No!
这算什么?
Would you call this?
又一桩烂事
Another fuck up.
快走!
Come on, let's go!
阿比盖尔 拿车钥匙!
Abigail, get the car keys!
不!
No!
白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
住手!
Stop it!
你明知道他不能跟我们走!
Look, you knew damn well he can't come with us!
趁还能帮忙让我帮一把
Let me help, while I can.
给我个不宰了他的理由!
Tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill him!
因为这不该由我们决定
Because it's not up to us.
还没到那时候
现在我们得走了
Not yet. We gotta go.
怎么了?
What happened?
我羊水破了
My water just broke.
你打断我鼻子了
You broke my nose.
这算个屁啊?
Boo fucking hoo?
硬汉 这还算不上麻烦呢
That's the least of your problems, tough guy.
孩子要出生了
The baby's coming.
抓紧!
Hold on!
到了
There.
开灯
Lights.
是聚居地
The colony.
全体下车!
Everybody out!
我没弹♥药♥了!
I'm out of ammo!
走 我争取时间
Go, I'll buy you some time.
不 不要
No. No.
我会永远陪着你
I'll always be with you.
告诉儿子 我爱他好吗?
Tell that big boy I love him. Okay?
快走!
Come on!
喂!
Hey!
走!快走!
Go! Go!
跑啊!
Run!
快走!
Go!
醒醒
Wake up.
喂!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
来人帮忙啊!
Hey, help!
我们该帮他们
We should help them.
安静
Quiet.
等着
Just wait.
喂!
Hey!
救命啊!
Hey, help!
嘘 你能行的
Shh, you can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
躺下
Lie down.
呼吸!深呼吸!
Breathe! Breathe!
她需要休息
She needs to rest.
先离开这里
Leave her.
干得漂亮伙计
That was nice, man.
没被咬吧?
You didn't get bit, did you?
没有
No.
很好
All right.
还是要检查
We're still gonna check you.
随便查
Go ahead.
全干掉了?
Shoot them all?
当然
Sure did.
别担心
No worries, man.
你安全了
You're safe.
欢迎来到国王港
Welcome to the King's Harbor.
国王港?
The King's Harbor?
真♥他♥妈♥是个鬼地方
What a fucking shithole.
盯着他们
Keep an eye on them.
明白 老大
All right, boss.
我会的
I will do.
朋友你记住
You see, my friend,
活着总比死了强
living is always better.
(杀光变种人)
站住!
Stop!
就在那儿
Right there.
我是乔治 聚居地的负责人
My name's,George, head of the colony.
真高兴你们能来
I can't tell you how glad we are that you guys are here.
我们以为除了自己和那个疯科学家
We thought there was no one else alive except for us
世上没活人了
and that loony scientist.
你们从哪来?
Where are you from?
这位女士
The woman.
梅根来自远方的聚居地
Megan. She comes from a distant colony.
我们...我们一直在迁徙
And we've- we've been traveling.
明白
I see.
不必在意过去
Don't worry about your past.
有人担心你们带病毒来
Some folks here might be worried you brought some infection
或者半夜割他们喉咙
or that you'd cut their throats in their sleep.
但这不会发生 对吧?
But that's not true, right?
当然
No.
肯定不是
Of course it's not.
反正这儿也没东西可抢
Anyway, there's nothing here to be taken.
听说你们都干净
And I hear you guys are clean.
我个人非常欢迎
I am personally very happy for
多些帮手总归是好的 - 走吧
all the helping hands we can get. -Come on!
先去休息吧
Now go get some rest.
今天够呛了
You've had a tough day.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我想静静
I need some time on my own.
听着
Hey,
别乱跑
don't wander off.
天亮就出发
We're moving on. First light.
要是不想走呢?
What if I don't want to move on?
总是这样开头 阿比盖尔
It always starts like this, Abigail.
开始总是新鲜刺♥激♥
First, everything is exciting.
人人都很友善
Everyone is nice.
最后发现他们也不过是凡人
Then it turns out that they're also just humans.
那些男人看你的眼神不对劲
Listen, you saw the way the men were looking at you.
得了吧
Come on.
我能保护自己
I can protect myself.
但还是要走
Still, we're not staying.
就这么定了
That's it. Discussion is over.
定了?
It's over?
你又不是我爸!少命令我!
You're not my dad! Don't tell me what to do!
想留就留!
I'll stay if I want to.
好了好了
Hey, hey, hey.
过去这几天 我们多少次
The past couple of days, how many times
差点因你而丧命?
电影精选列表