我们看到的这个
现场画面非常骇人
We're looking at a very disturbing live shot here.
根据警方消息来源
According to police sources,
机场区域内出现了
具有攻击性的感染者
we're dealing with aggressive infected individuals
在航站楼内部
within the airport premises.
即使两个月过去了 疫情仍然无法控制
Even after two months, the pandemic is unstoppable.
尽管采取各种措施
全国仍持续出现新病例
Despite the efforts, new cases appear nationwide.
感染症状可能在数日内显现 甚至几分钟内就会发作
Symptoms can show sometimes within days or even minutes.
感染者会变成无法控制的狂暴野兽
People become uncontrollable raging beasts.
他们极其危险
And they're very, very dangerous.
今天世界卫生组织
Today, the,World Health Organization
正式宣布这是全球性大流行病
officially announced that this is a global pandemic.
我们都要完蛋了!
We're all going to die!
这些人是病人
These people are ill.
他们也有权利
They have rights.
你们怎敢称他们为"野兽"?
And how dare you call them "ferals"?
我只想说
I say one thing.
假新闻
Fake news.
机场隔离区已被突破
The airport quarantine has been breached.
当局要求所有居民居家避难
Authorities are asking everyone to stay at home.
此刻不要外出
Do not go out at this point.
这是真实的
This is real.
正在实时发生
This is happening now.
把他们逐个击毙
Gun them down, one by one.
我们看到警方正在撤离现场
We've seen police fleeing the scene
国民警卫队也在后撤
and National Guard soldiers are falling back.
已立即实施宵禁
Curfew has been ordered with immediate effect.
不要试图逃离
Do not try to escape.
就地寻找掩体隐蔽
Stay where you are and hide.
猎鸭弹
Duck shot.
真够劲
So tough.
嗯
Hmm.
头顶有点稀疏了
Getting a little thin on top.
来点皂液刺♥激♥头皮如何?
How about a little soap to stimulate the scalp?
妈妈?
Mom?
民众已不信任当局
The y don't bel ieve that the authorities
有能力控制局势
are capable of controlling the situation.
商店关闭 公共服务停摆
Shops are closed, public services unavailable,
恐慌情绪蔓延...
and panic reigns...
在社会中
in so ciety
而你们却想非法占有...
and now you want to matter for your own unlawfully...
不能直接射杀 他们是人类
We can't just shoot them, they're people.
当你们高谈公民权利时
People protecting their fellow citizens
民众正在保护自己的同胞
while you are preaching about civil rights in both
妈妈?
Mom?
他们根本不算人类
People, they're not even humans.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Sorry, got it? Your goddamn mind.
事实并非如此 你心知肚明
That is not true and you know it.
我们正在见证国家的崩溃
We're watching the death of the country
而你们只关心这些狗屁倒灶的事
and the only thing that matters to you is all this crap.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
哈哈
Ha ha.
我不能抛下你
I can't leave without you.
亲爱的我知道你很坚强
I know you're strong enough darling.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
让我和孩子们说
Let me talk to the kids.
孩子们过来
Kids, come here.
爸爸要和你们说话
Your dad wants to talk to you.
嘿 小南瓜
Hey, pumpkin.
爸爸什么时候回家?
When are you coming home, Daddy?
还不确定 宝贝
I don't know, pumpkin.
你要帮助妈妈
You got to help your mom
去凯莉阿姨家暂住
and get yourselves over to Aunt Carrie's.
可我不喜欢凯莉阿姨家
But I don't like Aunt,Carrie's.
我知道
I know.
等我脱困马上就来接你们 好吗?
I'll pick you up as soon as I get out of here. Alright?
好
OK.
别担心
Don't you worry.
看 我戴着幸运手环
You see, I'm wearing my lucky bracelet
此刻能感受到它的魔力
and I can feel its magic right now.
我保证 一切都会好起来的
I promise, everything's going to be just fine.
再见
Bye.
把包给我
Give me your bag.
穿上这个
Get this on.
快走 快走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走!
Go, go, go!
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
艾比 艾比
Abby, Abby.
不!
No!
艾比
Abby.
艾比
Abby.
不
No.
好了
All right.
没事了
It's OK.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
过来
Come here.
嗯
Yeah.
没事的
It's OK.
好了
OK.
现在安全了
You're safe now.
好吗?
OK?
好
OK.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
捂住耳朵
Go over your ears.
乖
Good.
好了
OK.
带你离开这里
Get you out of here.
静默地带
丧尸静默区
(10年后)
♪ 玛丽漂浮在咸涩的冬水之上 ♪
♪ Mary is floating on the surface of the water ♪
♪ 沿着海岸线的水面 ♪
♪ Of the shore in the salt water winter ♪
♪ 向外港划动双臂 ♪
♪ Take a stroke further out in the harbor ♪
♪ 深吸气却沉入海底 ♪
♪ Take a breath and it turns diver down ♪
♪ 下潜 下潜 潜水者 ♪
♪ Down, diver, down, diver ♪
♪ 继续向下潜游 ♪
♪ Keep swimming down, diver ♪
♪ 涤净所有 让海水冲刷一切 ♪
♪ Get it all out and go wash it all away ♪
♪ 下潜 下潜 潜水者 持续深潜 ♪
♪ Down, diver, down, diver. Keep swimming down, diver ♪
♪ 洗净所有 让浪潮带走一切 ♪
♪ Get it all out and go wash it all away. ♪
♪ 你能洗净吗? ♪
♪ Can you wash it away? ♪
♪ 你能洗净吗? ♪
♪ Can you wash it away? ♪
♪ 你能洗净吗? ♪
♪ Can you wash it away? ♪
♪ 你能洗净吗? ♪
♪ Can you wash it away? ♪
♪ 请助我洗净 ♪
♪ Help me wash it away ♪
你记得操作要领
You know the drill.
校准准星
Align the sights.
聚焦十字线
Focus on the reticle.
呼吸
Breathe.
把手指放在——
Place the pad of your finger-
记住这个 老头
Remember this, old man.
自大狂
Yaki.
(阿比盖尔 到此一游)
阿比盖尔 我们走
Abigail, let's go.
快过来炫吧
Dinner time.
好了吗?
Finished?
一
One!
只允许一罐
Only, one!
我们有39种适合热带气候的种子
Well, we got 39 seeds that are good for a tropical climate.
剩下的可以去花♥园♥城搞到
The rest we can get in Garden City.
我在那儿有门路
I know a place there.
很难想象我们会当农民
It's hard to picture us as farmers.
我打赌我们会怀念冒险的日子
电影精选列表