Never again did I wait for the transformation.
还有帕特里克
And there was Patrick,
和莎拉
and Sarah.
有时候你只需要逃跑
Sometimes you just gotta run
只顾自己就行了
and only worry about yourselves.
乔
Joe.
琳达
Linda.
那是我第一次看着有人死去
That was the first time I watched someone die.
为了不失去对方
Rather than lose the other.
杰西
Jess.
杰西
Jess.
当她实在无法忍♥受的时候 她只是抓起一根绳子...
She simply grabbed a rope when she couldn't
然后...
take it any longer and...
有时候我觉得...
Sometimes I feel that...
我没有空间
I don't have the space
容纳我脑海中的所有面孔
for all the faces in my brain.
死亡
Dying.
死亡不算什么
Dying is nothing.
失去对你重要的人
Losing someone who is important to you.
那就不一样了
That's different.
是的 你知道有时候你不需要更多空间
Yeah, you know sometimes you just don't need more space.
有时候只需要放手
Sometimes it's just about letting them go.
你已经尽力了 卡西乌斯 我看得出来
You did everything you could, Cassius, I can tell.
是时候让她自己站起来了
It's time to let her stand on her own two feet.
别担心 你把她训练得很好
Don't worry, you trained her really well.
相信她就好
Just trust her.
她会一直在那里
She will always be there.
他们一直都在
They always are.
嘿 嗯...
Hey, um...
谢谢你的礼物
thanks for the gift.
现在 我们去睡觉吧 好吗?
Now, let's get some sleep, huh?
明天还有艰难的一天
Got a tough day tomorrow.
是的
Yeah.
这个地方被耕种过
This place has been farmed.
周围一定有人
Must be people around.
啊!
Ahh!
怎么了?
What is it?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
天哪 你发烧了
Oh my God, you're burning up.
你还好吗? - 我只需要休息一下
Are you okay? - I just need some rest.
让我看看
Let me see.
我来帮你换绷带
Let me change your bandage.
别动 我没事
Stop, I'm alright.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
别说他妈的一个字 蠢货
Don't say a fucking word, jackass.
你什么时候才打算说?
When were you gonna tell?
说什么?
Tell what?
说什么?
Tell what?
我现在就该杀了你
I should kill you right here, right now.
给我一个我不该开枪打死你的好理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right
就在这该死的时刻
this fucking second.
卡西乌斯 我们发现了一些东西
Cassius, we found something.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
来了
Coming.
振作起来
Pull yourself together.
想想你希望怎么死
Think about how you'd like to die.
至少现在你还有选择的余地
You have that choice for now.
你们是谁?想要什么?
Who are you and what do you want?
阿比盖尔 住手
Abigail, stop.
我们是和平的旅人
We are peaceful travelers.
只是需要稍作休息
We just need some rest.
这里没什么可拿的
There's nothing here to take.
阿比盖尔 嘿
Abigail, hey.
我叫阿比盖尔
My name is Abigail.
我们有个孕妇同行
We are travelers with a pregnant woman.
只需要一点帮助
We just need a little help.
好了 就站在那儿
All right, that's far enough.
我们需要药品...
We need medicine...
还有食物
and something to eat.
只要价格合理 我们可以付钱
We can even pay you if you ask a reasonable price.
好 把武器都放进箱子
All right, put all your weapons in the chest.
你也是
You too.
你们两个 到亮处来让我看清楚
You two, come up here where,I can see you in the light.
别耍花样 全部交出来
Uh-uh, all of them.
这样好多了 谢谢
That's better, thank you.
那就进来吧
Well, come on inside then.
这个...
Well...
欢迎来到我的...寒舍
welcome to my uh, humble abode.
老实说...
Oh gosh, needless to say,
如今很少有访客了
I rarely get visitors these days.
上次有人来是什么时候?
When was the last time?
天知道
God only knows.
你们有电
You have electricity.
是的
I do, yes.
电力有限 只够做研究
Not much, just enough for my research.
你是科学家?
You're some kind of scientist?
算是 我...
I am, I...
是工程师出身
graduated as an engineer.
以前和妻子一起做研究
Myself and my wife, we did our research together.
你妻子?
Your wife?
她在哪?
Huh, where is she?
好在书籍足够多
Fortunately, I have plenty of books.
我自学了房♥屋内部的所有系统
I've figured everything out for inside the house.
用地热发电供应热水
I have geothermal electricity, which provides hot water.
热水?
Hot water?
你们有热水?
You have hot water?
应有尽有 亲爱的
Oh, I have everything you need, my dear.
除了肉类
Except meat.
我现在不吃肉了
That I don't eat anymore,
但有自己的蔬菜水果园
but I have my own vegetables and fruit.
还有些面包
I even have some bread.
虽然干了点 但老式风味...
It's a little bit dry, but the old flavors, eh,
总让人怀念对吧?
you can't beat them, can you?
别太沉迷这些
Now don't get too used to it,
否则你们就舍不得走了
otherwise we won't be able to get rid of you, will I?
还等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
快请坐
Come on, take a seat.
久等了 请用
Sorry about the wait, here you go.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
祝胃口好
Bon appetit.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
还好吗?
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我时常问自己能坚持多久
And I just sometimes ask myself how I'm gonna hold out.
听着
Listen.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
我害怕
I'm scared.
到这里之后 宝宝就不怎么动了
Since we've been here, I don't feel the baby moving.
相信我...
Trust me...
等到了目的地 这小家伙就待不住了
Once we get there, you won't keep that big boy inside.
也可能是小姑娘
Or a big girl.
对 小姑娘
Or a big girl.
卡西乌斯
Cassius.
答应我 如果我出事
Promise me, if anything happens to me,
请照顾好她
you look after her, please.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯!
Cheers!
孕妇喝无酒精的
Well, non-alcoholic for the mother to be.
谢谢
电影精选列表