现在会是这三个女孩
and it's gonna be these three girls
单枪匹马摧毁泰国贩毒黑帮
who single-handedly dismantle the Thai cartel mafia.
你对此有何感想
How do you feel about that?
你们俩都明白计划了吗
Okay, you both understand the plan?
我去救人 你吸引注意力
I extract, you distract.
黛西 我们来救你了
Daisy, we're coming for ya.
好的 我们行动
All right, let's move.
好 莱德进去了 各就各位
Okay, Ryder's in. Take your position.
一定要做好准备
Make sure to be ready for us.
此地不宜久留
We're gonna have to fucking hightail it out of there.
戴蒙德 我想和你说对不起
Diamond, I just want you to know that I'm sorry.
埃兹拉 为了黛西 我们以后再说 好吗
Ezra, let's just cross this first bridge for Daisy, okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 炸♥弹♥已设定
Okay, the charge is set.
炸♥弹♥已设定
Charge is set.
炸♥弹♥已设定
Charge set.
我们终于见面了
Finally, we meet.
去你的
Fuck you.
别这么无礼 亲爱的
Spare the impertinence, my darling.
现在 孔在哪里
Now, where's Tok Koon?
他很安全
He's safe.
安全
Safe?
你以为你很漂亮 很聪明
You think you're so beautiful, so smart.
你以为你们是一群美国女牛仔
You think you're a bunch of American cowgirls,
可以来这里拯救世界吗
you're gonna ride in here and save the day?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你知道为什么吗 因为你啥也不是
You know why? Because you're nothing.
你就是个屁
You're fucking nothing.
我会三思而行
I would think twice about that.
我锁定那个混♥蛋♥了
I got the cocksucker.
黛西 -莱德
Daisy! - Ryder!
莱德
Ryder!
莱德
Ryder!
莱德
Ryder.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 你呢
I'm fine, I'm fine. Are you okay?
我也没事
I'm fine.
我怎么跟你说的
And what did I tell you?
我很牛逼
I am a fucking badass.
没错
Yes, you are.
黛西 黛西 我爱你
Daisy, Daisy, I love you.
我爱你 莱德
I fucking love you, Ryder.
我们离开这里 走吧
Now let's get outta here. Come on.
我们要带走我们的朋友 等我们走后
We're taking our friend, and once we do,
就会放了孔
Koon will be let out of our custody.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
不然你就是出♥卖♥♥♥毒枭
You will have double-crossed the head of the cartel,
到时你要担心的
and you're gonna have a lot more to be worried about
就不仅仅是三个女牛仔
than just three cowgirls.
也许你今天能走出去 认为自己赢了
You may walk outta here today, thinking you've won.
但你赢不了
You haven't.
因为问题不是跟在你后面的人
'Cause it's not about the ones who are chasing behind you.
而是已经在你前面的人
It's about the ones who are already there ahead of you.
我们会找到你 抓住你
We're gonna find you, catch you,
然后杀掉你们所有人
and we're gonna kill all of you.
复仇将是我在你尸体上
Revenge is gonna be sweet juice
舔的甜蜜果汁
that I lick off your dead bodies.
尝尝这个吧
Drink this.
你个混球
You asshole.
不
No!
天啊 谢天谢地 你没事
Oh my God. Thank God, you're okay.
我很好 我只想离开这里
I'm fine. I just wanna get the fuck outta here.
请告诉我全部都搞定了
Please tell me you've done your last line.
我也很高兴见到你 戴蒙德
Good to see you too, Diamond.
戴蒙德 小心
Diamond, no!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
我中枪了 该死
I was fucking shot. Oh, fuck!
嘿 你不会有事的
Hey, you're gonna be fine.
按住伤口
Just keep pressure on your wound.
戴蒙德 我真的很抱歉 对不起
Diamond, I'm really sorry, I'm so sorry.
管他呢
Screw it.
此事过后 我的家人你随便上
After this, you can fuck anyone you want in my family.
后会有期 贱♥人♥们
Hasta la vista, bitches.
他们抓住莱德了吗
Did they get Ryder?
没 他们没抓到她
No, they didn't get Ryder.
她可是牛逼的莱德
That was motherfucking Ryder!
我们快到了
Okay, we're almost there.
快到哪儿了
Almost where?
天啊 有人追上来了
God, we've got company.
黛西 是时候报仇了
Daisy, it's time for a little payback.
只要松开弹夹 瞄准并开火
Just release the clip, aim and fire.
你能行的 黛西
You got this, D.
爽
Fuck yeah!
疼死了
Oh, fuck it hurts!
你会没事的 我保证你不会有事
You're gonna be fine. I promise you're gonna be fine.
别紧张 好吗
Just take it easy, okay.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
卡壳了
It's jammed!
坐稳了 女士们
Hold tight, ladies.
啊
Ah.
差点就让你逃了
You almost fucking got away with it.
你差点就消失在夕阳下
You almost rode off into the sunset.
你凭什么认为我们没有
And what makes you think we haven't?
看看四周 女牛仔
Look around you, Cowgirl.
记得吗 我警告过你
Remember? I warned you.
你确实说过
You sure did.
耶哈 混♥蛋♥
Yeehaw, motherfucker.
所有人 趴在地上
All right, everybody, get on the fucking ground!
趴下 快点 趴下
Get down!Move! Get down!
趴下 混♥蛋♥
Stay down, motherfucker!
女士们 欢迎登机
Ladies, welcome aboard.
我是你们的飞行员 贾斯珀·麦克丹尼尔
I'll be your pilot, Jasper McDaniel. Hm-hm.
这是有史以来最棒的女孩之旅吗
Was this like the best girls trip ever or what?
其实是的
Actually, yes.
对了 你们两个
By the way, when did the two of you
什么时候搞在一起的
start munching on each other?
戴蒙德 闭嘴 她们很可爱
Diamond, shut up. They're cute.
她们可能在恋爱
I mean, they might be in love.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
说真的 不管是好是坏
Seriously, for better or worse,
这次旅行我永生难忘
this is the trip I'll never forget.
埃兹拉中了一枪
I mean, Ezra just took a fucking bullet,
修复了她和戴蒙德破裂的友谊
repaired her broken relationship with Diamond,
戴蒙德也第一次找到了一个
and Diamond for once in her life has actually found someone
胜过喜欢自己的人
she likes more than herself.
我也第一次能做真实的自己
And I, for once, can be the real me.
请允许我 来敬一杯
Allow me, just a little toast.
好
Yes.
来吧
There we go.
女士们 敬鼓舞人心的四大豪侠
Ladies, to an inspiring group of heroes.
豪侠吗 去他的 我们是四大女侠
Heroes? Fuck that, we are Sheroes.
四大女侠
Sheroes!
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
谁有毒品吗
Does anybody got some blow?
电影精选列表